Read the first post. You are doing something wrong.
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-18-15 10:52 AM
    Has anyone encountered an issue where you keep getting a notification that an application requires the installation of Google Play Services?

I only have Google Maps installed, and the app works just fine. But this notification keeps telling me that Google Maps wants GPS installed.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 11:04 AM
    I have a slight issue with this. I can't seem to install Google Account Manager.

Background, I originally had this set-up on my Z10, but upgraded to a Z30. Part of this was doing a restore of the Blackberry Runtime so that I didn't lose my Clash of Clans progress. I believe this might be the root cause because I didn't restore anything else besides contacts etc.

I followed your steps and it came back with : Unable to install app on step #1
    I did try launching the app in step #2 and it shows my device, system account and after clicking register date and Android GFS ID. Google Play did not launch though stating missing account.

I then tried restoring the app by itself that I had on my Z10 to the Z30, when I try registering my account it says 'Couldn't sign in' there was a problem communicating with Google Servers. Try again later' - this was after trying step #1 again.

For the heck of it tried launching Google Play, and everything worked fine!

Hopefully this helps you for future inquiries.

PS I tried updating Google Account Manager, but still coming up with the same error message. Not sure how to fix that one.
    05-18-15 12:46 PM
    Are sure that you are using the latest files from post1? It seems that you are using an old version of the Google Account app.

Try to launch BlackBerry Google ID, go to Android Settings in the options menu, then to account and then remove the Google account. Then remove Google Login and install the new version.
    rherfurth likes this.
    05-18-15 12:53 PM
    Has anyone encountered an issue where you keep getting a notification that an application requires the installation of Google Play Services?

I only have Google Maps installed, and the app works just fine. But this notification keeps telling me that Google Maps wants GPS installed.
    UPDATE: For anyone using Google Maps, I was able to suppress these notifications by doing the following:

Launch BlackBerry Google ID
    Click settings and select App Permissions
    Click Google Maps
    Turn off "Post notification"

I am using the latest Google Maps APK (from Google Play Store), and the app works well. Can access my places, and no more inbox warnings telling me that Google Maps requires Google Play Services.

I tried to install Lucky Patcher and the patched Google Play Services from Cobalt's GPS thread, but you won't be able to sign into Google Maps if you are using the latest version (> 7). By disabling the post notification permission and running without any Google Services, the Google Maps app appears to work just fine if that's all you want.
    Barbareren likes this.
    05-18-15 06:22 PM
    how can I do that?
    05-19-15 12:15 AM
    how can I do that?
    You put the lime in the coconut and you drink them both up
    Soapm, gfondeur, Cobalt232 and 2 others like this.
    05-19-15 12:33 AM
    I already downloaded all..and thanks for the help.I have already playstore on my blackberry.but i want to save my clash of clans game progress and when i going to save it and connect i. it always said "GET GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES" THIS APP WONT' RUN WITHOUT GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES,WHICH ARE MISSING FROM YOUR PHONE..?but i already download one of this.What is the thing I should do?
    05-19-15 02:01 AM
    Saving progress in games and logging in to Google+ accounts in general is not supported.
    05-19-15 02:04 AM
    I already downloaded all..and thanks for the help.I have already playstore on my blackberry.but i want to save my clash of clans game progress and when i going to save it and connect i. it always said "GET GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES" THIS APP WONT' RUN WITHOUT GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES,WHICH ARE MISSING FROM YOUR PHONE..?but i already download one of this.What is the thing I should do?
    Sorry. You can't sync your progress. You can save your progress with a backup in Link (supposedly, I don't play the game so I don't know) but you can't sync your game with Google's server and you can't restore your existing data saved from another device. Same story when this post was written word for word two days ago.

I'm starting to wish Bla1ze could put a banner on the top of every single page on the CrackBerry blog and forums... "Welcome to CrackBerry! Clash of Clans data can't be restored", but then I realize people still wouldn't read it.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    gfondeur and halberry1 like this.
    05-19-15 06:42 AM
    Hi, every App i try shows an Server failure "RPC:S-7:AEC-7AWLN-7IDP-5NP04"(ebay app) failure for retrieving Information from Server. Any advice?
    Thank you!
    Greetings from Germany
    Paul
    05-19-15 11:12 AM
    Are sure that you are using the latest files from post1? It seems that you are using an old version of the Google Account app.

Try to launch BlackBerry Google ID, go to Android Settings in the options menu, then to account and then remove the Google account. Then remove Google Login and install the new version.
    Found the culprit, had an old version of Google Service framework as well on there.
    Removed the account, removed all the Google 'stuff' that was loaded I think from the Z10, and reinstalled. Works fine now.

Quasi had things working in that Google Drive installs, but looks like the Google Service framework isn't fully utilized (35 MB = lot of work no doubt for yourself). No biggie I use that app on my Nexus so it's not a deal breaker.

Keep up the great work, and let me know if there is a crowd funding site (via PM) to help sponsor your great work for us!
    05-19-15 01:06 PM
    Pls how can I download LINE APP on my Q5

Posted via CB10
    05-19-15 04:31 PM
    Pls how can I download LINE APP on my Q5

Posted via CB10
    Open Google Play Store, search for Line, tap on Line, tap on install. Not sure if it will work, but the procedure to download it is the exact same as any other app ever made in any app store

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150519_180349.png
    jzajac likes this.
    05-19-15 06:05 PM
    Hi, I just installed Google Play store on my Passport with OS10.3.2.680. I could setup the account and I bought a 2$ app from the store (liveAtc). My paypal account was used and I got a paypal notification telling all went well. The app installed and works as expected. Many thanks for this great software. I will send a donation.

Now: I want to buy the air navigation pro app wich is about 20$. I get in the play store up to the step of buying, then google refuses the transaction and the download process is not started.

Does anybody has a suggestion where the problem may lie?

many thanks
    05-20-15 04:39 PM
    As it seemd to work with the other app, I'd say that your Pay Pal doesn't have enough funds to complete the transaction. Just a guess though.
    05-20-15 04:45 PM
    Here some transactions I made:
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-1432158792552.jpg  
    05-20-15 04:53 PM
    Awesome, thanks for the effort, donation sent. I appreciate it!
    05-20-15 05:47 PM
    Here some transactions I made:
    You're really into Boom Beach huh! Lol.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 05:58 PM
    Thanks a ton!
    05-21-15 12:32 AM
    You're really into Boom Beach huh! Lol.

Posted via CB10
    It's so addictive. But I don't Play anymore ;-)
    05-21-15 12:55 AM
    Nice and easier than what I was expecting.My first intsall was Translate so dankon!
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    05-21-15 09:30 PM
    Cobalt:

A question that probably has been asked but....

I just noticed you posted a new version in the last week (I don't check regularly) of the Play Store. But there have been other updates periodically. Can I (we) just update/install that one apk and not have to re-run the other modules? And similarly, for instance, if the "middle" app is updated by you, only install/run that one? Or re-run all of them again?

Thanks.
    05-22-15 08:12 PM
    Cobalt:

A question that probably has been asked but....

I just noticed you posted a new version in the last week (I don't check regularly) of the Play Store. But there have been other updates periodically. Can I (we) just update/install that one apk and not have to re-run the other modules? And similarly, for instance, if the "middle" app is updated by you, only install/run that one? Or re-run all of them again?

Thanks.
    If the others apk's are up-to-date just update the play store. To make sure nothing gets "corrupted", delete the play store and download the new one.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 08:24 PM
    Download the 3 files listed below to your Blackberry device by clicking on the download links. Then install and run the files in the described order.

Step 1: Add a Google system account to your device
    Install com.google.android.gsf.login. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully.

Step 2: Register your device with Google Play
    Install cobalt.blackberry.androidID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration.

Step 3: Install Google Play Store
    Install com.android.vending. Run and enjoy the Play Store!

Met with an error stating i dont have enough storage face when performing step 1, any one can help?

Issue is resolved after a couple of reboot.
    Last edited by pl3th0r4; 05-23-15 at 11:59 AM.
    05-22-15 09:16 PM
6,728 ... 116117118119120 ...