The ending .temp indicates, that the download has not completed. You trying to install an incomplete file. Redownload and wait until the download is finished,
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    04-29-15 03:31 PM
    Thank you

Posted via crackberry10 on my new Z30!
    04-29-15 03:35 PM
    I cannot find the way how to sign in with Google play-in while in the game. When I press on sign-in nothing happens. Is there any way to do it? I would like to save my progress. The game that I am playing is named Crossy Road.
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150429_222906.png

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 03:43 PM
    Hey guys,
    I keep searching the thread but can't find this topic, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat. I followed the first post, and everything seems to be working, even clash of clans recognizes the Play store, but I can't put any money on. I am logged into my gmail email account fine, but when I try to redeem a code, it recognizes the amount of the card but it then asks me to create and account (it appears to be a Google wallet account) so I enter the name and address as required but when I click continue it says "Error: An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later". Did I miss something or is there a setting somewhere? Thanks for you time.
    04-29-15 03:48 PM
    I cannot find the way how to sign in with Google play-in while in the game. When I press on sign-in nothing happens. Is there any way to do it? I would like to save my progress. The game that I am playing is named Crossy Road.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150429_222906.png 
Views:	1701 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	350216

Posted via CB10
    You can't save progress in any game that requires Google Play Services. Remember that Google Play Store and Google Play services are not the same thing.
    04-29-15 03:54 PM
    Hey guys,
    I keep searching the thread but can't find this topic, so I'm sorry if this is a repeat. I followed the first post, and everything seems to be working, even clash of clans recognizes the Play store, but I can't put any money on. I am logged into my gmail email account fine, but when I try to redeem a code, it recognizes the amount of the card but it then asks me to create and account (it appears to be a Google wallet account) so I enter the name and address as required but when I click continue it says "Error: An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later". Did I miss something or is there a setting somewhere? Thanks for you time.
    Enter the code in Play Store itself (in Settings). That should work.
    04-29-15 03:55 PM
    Above settings is the Redeem option in the play store. There is nowhere under the actual settings option. That is where I tried as well as adding payment method under my accounts. Both take me to the create account screen after acknowledging the code is for a gift card and says the correct amount but won't go beyond the create account (wallet not general google account) screen. Is this just an issue to gift cards?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 04:45 PM
    Ok, so I tried it from the website and I was getting the same issue. So I tested to see if it was the address. Apparently it doesn't know how to handle a PO Box address. When I typed a bunch of random letters for the address, it went through fine. I tested another one on the app, and that worked fine too. So FYI, and thanks for the feedback Cobalt
    04-29-15 07:52 PM
    Cobalt, is it possible that the garbled update notifications come from having Snap v2.0.0.2 installed along with Google Play Store?
    So that perhaps something interferes there?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 08:22 PM
    Cobalt, is it possible that the garbled update notifications come from having Snap v2.0.0.2 installed along with Google Play Store?

Posted via CB10
    Why not delete snap and test that theory?
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-29-15 09:39 PM
    Why not delete snap and test that theory?
    Well, before I do, I just wanted to hear the opinion of someone who knows his stuff.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 10:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    I don't have snap just got one and it was only one update

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 10:48 PM
    Hey Cobalt, is there any way to get Google play services working? (I apologise if this question has been asked and answered already but 55 pages is a lot to read)
    If not, is there a workaround method that will help me secure my clash of clans progress?

Unlocked Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2576 [LIME]
    04-30-15 07:28 AM
    Hey Cobalt, is there any way to get Google play services working? (I apologise if this question has been asked and answered already but 55 pages is a lot to read)
    If not, is there a workaround method that will help me secure my clash of clans progress?

Unlocked Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2576 [LIME]
    Read first post. There aren't that many pages before it.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-30-15 07:43 AM
    Why does it not say in the title "Read the the first post before posting"?

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-30-15 08:10 AM
    Lol

It's funnier if you have read this thread from start and look daily to see the pretty much same posts over and over again...if only you could delete the repeated page.... you would only be left with the first 2 pages pmsl...

Passport 10.3.1.2582 UK. It can only be attributable to human error
    Smokeaire and gfondeur like this.
    04-30-15 10:18 AM
    Lol that includes my cheeky posts

Passport 10.3.1.2582 UK. It can only be attributable to human error
    04-30-15 10:18 AM
    Sorry if this question was posted before.

I installed the three files (so that I could buy gems for clash of clans lol) and it worked like a charm!

Just one question. Clash of clans had an update today and when I opened the game and clicked the update button, it said downloading and the status bar showed the download. But nothing happened and the game said again that an update was available.

Is there a particular way to update apps once the playstore files have been installed.

I used snap to do the update so the game is working, but I'd like to know how to use Cobalt's files correctly.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 11:24 AM

I installed the three files (so that I could buy gems for clash of clans lol) and it worked like a charm!

Just one question. Clash of clans had an update today and when I opened the game and clicked the update button, it said downloading and the status bar showed the download. But nothing happened and the game said again that an update was available.

Is there a particular way to update apps once the playstore files have been installed.

I used snap to do the update so the game is working, but I'd like to know how to use Cobalt's files correctly.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Open playstore goto "my apps" and hit update

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 01:06 PM

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes when you hit 'update' the download will finish, but it's possible that the installer command wasn't triggered to open. If you tap on the 'update' button a second time it should run the installer just like tapping on the apk file from your file explorer.
    04-30-15 01:29 PM
    Followed Instructions from Page 1 and it works once again. Thanks Cobalt :-)

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 02:52 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

I'm using BB Q10, OS 10.3.1. 2576. I've just installed following your guide. After done, I'm getting these issues. Can you help me to solved?
    1. Unable to Register Device - Check-in Failed

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150501_070527.png

2. Check you connection and try again

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150501_070606.png
    Last edited by khanhln; 04-30-15 at 07:27 PM.
    04-30-15 07:14 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

I'm using BB Q10, OS 10.3.1. 2576. I've just installed following your guide. After done, I'm getting these issues. Can you help me to solved?
    1. Unable to Register Device - Check-in Failed

2. Check you connection and try again
    1. Do you have 2-step verification turned on?

2. Will work after problem 1 is resolved

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.500
    khanhln likes this.
    04-30-15 08:01 PM
    I have a basic question for anyone who can answer me. I've had the Google play store installed on my BlackBerry Passport (10.3) for the past 6 weeks or so, and it's most definitely a bonus. My question is: Should I or shouldn't I install available updates for the play store and its associated apps I have installed. I'm currently on build 5.3.6 if that's important. I don't want to screw anything up, and because it's not a BlackBerry supported feature, my fear is that I'll make a mess for myself that I won't be able to repair. I'd appreciate any input. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 08:51 PM
    Don't update the playstore, but you can update apps. The only risk is that sometimes an updated app won't run (such as Google chrome). I haven't had that issue with any other app though, so I always just update. The old apks are saved anyway, so you could just reinstall the older version
    04-30-15 11:31 PM
6,728 ... 107108109110111 ...