Sent $30 - how can we get an updated Google Play Services? (Some apps are complaining it's outdated)
    Thanks, that's very generous. I'll patch a new version of GPS next week.
    04-26-15 03:08 PM
    My Google play works perfectly and even with multiple apps to update I don't get any garbled texts....wonder why other people have this problems

Posted via CB10
    Same here, never had that effect. I'm on 10.3.1779, Q10
    Atere Samson likes this.
    04-26-15 03:12 PM
    My Playstore app suddenly stopped working. It opens but when I try to update installed apps or install a new one I get this message. I am on a latest OS release 10.3.1.1784. Playstore version 5.4.12.
    Any thoughts?
    Attachment 348315

 Posted by BlackBerry Z30 
    Hi Cobalt! Could please help me? Much appreciated.

 Posted by BlackBerry Z30 
    04-26-15 03:49 PM
    Try to clear the cache. Instructions are in post 1 (FAQ).
    04-26-15 04:01 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    lately the patched version of You tube 6.0.13 posted in other forum by you has a issue. It browse video but does not play. In fact no video plays. I am not sure it has anything to do with new version of API which they said coming from 20th april 2015. see following link:
    YouTube Engineering and Developers Blog: Committing to the YouTube Data API v3

Please have a look , and do your magic.
    You can download the latest version and just patch it with Lucky Patcher.
    You still can't log in as usual and there will be a brief network error message upon launch, but just ignore it. It will work just fine.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 06:29 PM
    Sent $30 - how can we get an updated Google Play Services? (Some apps are complaining it's outdated)
    Check the first post for the latest version of Google play and login ID

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 06:44 PM
    Some people believe from the first post.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    I've heard rumors of that magical place with all the answers known as "the first post"... they say it's rarely seen though.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-26-15 08:38 PM
    Playing clash of clans (yeah I know it's stupid) - I get a different message.
    "Google Play services, which some of you applications rely on, is not support by your device"
    Is this expected from an unpatched game or possibly another p'9982 issue.
    This is using the Beta 6 GPS from the 1st page. In another thread I saw people said 7.x is working, but I don't trust his link.
    04-26-15 09:06 PM
    Playing clash of clans (yeah I know it's stupid) - I get a different message.
    "Google Play services, which some of you applications rely on, is not support by your device"
    Is this expected from an unpatched game or possibly another p'9982 issue.
    This is using the Beta 6 GPS from the 1st page. In another thread I saw people said 7.x is working, but I don't trust his link.
    It's not stupid... Clash is awesome. Great time waster when you need to kill a few minutes
    04-26-15 10:12 PM
    Sorry I am late to the party so can anyone please tell me if a new Google Play Store version is released by OP, how will I update it on my phone? Downloading new APK and installing it or how? Sorry if this was asked before but too many pages to this thread for reading.
    04-27-15 01:26 AM
    Sorry I am late to the party so can anyone please tell me if a new Google Play Store version is released by OP, how will I update it on my phone? Downloading new APK and installing it or how? Sorry if this was asked before but too many pages to this thread for reading.
    When Cobalt releases an update, you'll have to come to this thread, go to the first post, download the apk and install it.

I usually delete the play store before updating it, but I don't think that's mandatory.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 01:30 AM
    When Cobalt releases an update, you'll have to come to this thread, go to the first post, download the apk and install it.

I usually delete the play store before updating it, but I don't think that's mandatory.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks a bunch
    04-27-15 01:32 AM
    Guys, I officially updated the first post with a download link for the new Blackberry Google ID 2.0.7:

Changelog:
    * Fix for login problem with Blackberry Porsche Design devices (Thanks to codestr0m for reporting the bug)
    * New Italian translation for the GUI (thanks to Federico Cucinella for providing the resource file)
    04-27-15 07:56 AM
    You can download the latest version and just patch it with Lucky Patcher.
    You still can't log in as usual and there will be a brief network error message upon launch, but just ignore it. It will work just fine.

Posted via CB10
    I tried download from play store patched and installed, gives me same result. instead of video loading , it just circle turning forever. It could be my 10.3.2 beta bug.Is it loading video on yours? I have Supertube native installed and it works perfect. Only thing with this android youtube is , I can chromecast it.
    04-27-15 10:16 AM
    Will having google play services installed disturb the functionality of the google play store?

Q10 on 10.3.1.1779
    04-27-15 10:39 AM
    Will having google play services installed disturb the functionality of the google play store?

Q10 on 10.3.1.1779
    Nope

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.500
    04-27-15 11:02 AM
    I tried download from play store patched and installed, gives me same result. instead of video loading , it just circle turning forever. It could be my 10.3.2 beta bug.Is it loading video on yours? I have Supertube native installed and it works perfect. Only thing with this android youtube is , I can chromecast it.
    Works fine here on 10.3.1.2726. Does it really work with a Chromecast?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 11:21 AM
    Works fine here on 10.3.1.2726. Does it really work with a Chromecast?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, and that's the only reason i was using this youtube version. Otherwise built in youtube and Supertube paid version is more than enough.
    04-27-15 12:06 PM
    Yes, and that's the only reason i was using this youtube version. Otherwise built in youtube and Supertube paid version is more than enough.
    So you can just plug that Chromecast into the TV and then pull up the YouTube android app and cast any video to the TV? Do you have to switch inputs on the TV?

I was under the impression that still didn't work with a BlackBerry.
    04-27-15 12:35 PM
    still snapchat shows error about google services pls bring the proper solution

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 12:48 PM
    still snapchat shows error about google services pls bring the proper solution

Posted via CB10

Read the FAQ in the first post and then ask the proper questions.
    gfondeur likes this.
    04-27-15 01:03 PM
    Hi there,

Couple quick questions...

When newer files are made available, do we have to uninstall the earlier versions? Or can we just install the new ones and they upgrade the earlier versions?
    If we have to uninstall, say if two out of the three are newer, do we just uninstall the two, or all three and start fresh?

Is there a mailing list or a way of being notified when there's an updated version?

I've seen some chatter about Google maps, is there a working version available?

Google+ is there a working version?

Can we patch them, or somehow else?

Cheers

Posted via CB10 on my ‎ BlackBerry Z10 ‎
    04-27-15 01:52 PM
    Hi there,

When newer files are made available, do we have to uninstall the earlier versions? Or can we just install the new ones and they upgrade the earlier versions?
    If we have to uninstall, say if two out of the three are newer, do we just uninstall the two, or all three and start fresh?

Is there a mailing list or a way of being notified when there's an updated version?

Cheers

I would recommend subscribing to the thread to see the updated posts. Any time Cobalt posts something here there will be a post telling us to go back to the first post for the new files. When the Play Store is updated you can just delete the old and install the new one.
    04-27-15 01:55 PM
    Hi there,

Cheers

Hi

I suggest to remove the old file and then install the new version. If you for example want to update Blackberry Google ID, you remove the old version, install the new one and then check-in again.

There is no mailing list. But Google has a predictable roadmap. New versions of the store are release at the beginning and in the mid of a month. I normaly patch them 1 or e days after release. Just check this thread let's say on 15th each month.

Google Maps is said to run. Google+ is not supported.
    04-27-15 02:01 PM
    any mirrors to these links? wont work for me
    04-27-15 03:42 PM
6,728 ... 105106107108109 ...