Agreed , seem too slow for me as well
    04-13-15 02:49 PM
    I have been wanting to send a few bucks to Cobalt && Associates for quite a while. I have been as poor as a church mouse since the. Recession. If anyone feels compelled to send some positive energy towards my business for the next couple of weeks I would be most grateful. Ii really need a break and I really want to give back to those that have done so much for all of us. Thank yous are very nice to receive. But you can't pay the bills with them.

Will. Z30
    Soapm likes this.
    04-13-15 09:39 PM
    Really its a good news
    04-13-15 09:48 PM
    Hi I have been trying this for quite some time now, the play store tells me unfortunately Google play store has stopped also with my Google account, it says there was a problem communicating with Google services? Don't know what else to do??? I am trying to link my clash of clans?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 07:57 AM
    My version is 10.3.1.1779

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 07:59 AM
    Hi I have been trying this for quite some time now, the play store tells me unfortunately Google play store has stopped also with my Google account, it says there was a problem communicating with Google services? Don't know what else to do??? I am trying to link my clash of clans?

Posted via CB10
    You can't link clash of clans. Google+ is required for that which can't work on our devices at this time.
    04-14-15 08:33 AM
    You are the best and sorry if I'm putting my question in the wrong place. I have used all your patched apks do you have one for Chrome browser. Can't find any where to just download it so I can use the patcher
    04-14-15 04:32 PM
    You are the best and sorry if I'm putting my question in the wrong place. I have used all your patched apks do you have one for Chrome browser. Can't find any where to just download it so I can use the patcher
    There is at least one thread about Chrome on BlackBerry: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11556953
    Search for other thread or posts. Try to find Chrome version 39.0xxx, new versions don't seem to work, patched or not.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    04-15-15 03:49 AM
    I've changed my Google account to a new one, now how can I know if there's an update for my apps or not? Cause my android's apps are already installed. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 05:35 AM
    What about "Google Play Services"? Is there any way to make this work? Some apps like chromecast doesn't work without them...

Thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 08:56 AM
    What about "Google Play Services"? Is there any way to make this work? Some apps like chromecast doesn't work without them...

Thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    Read the FAQ in the first post for links to info on this.
    04-15-15 09:18 AM
    EXCLUSIVELY ON CRACKBERRY

Long time it seemed to be impossible to install a fully functional version of the original Google Play Store on a BlackBerry device. Those days are over. I proudly present the Google Play store, with all the bells and whistles.
    Thanks to all contributors for their support!

Can't thank you enough for this. This just saved me as a customer for BB. I was planning on going Android on next upgrade in July. Now I can comfortably wait for a BB device that I like.
    cbosdell likes this.
    04-15-15 09:21 AM
    Can't thank you enough for this. This just saved me as a customer for BB. I was planning on going Android on next upgrade in July. Now I can comfortably wait for a BB device that I like.
    That's good news. Happy I could help. Enjoy the store!
    04-15-15 09:46 AM
    Play Store 5.4.12 is now online

Changelog:
    * All previous patches applied
    * Minor changes in exception handling (this may fix the error that very seldomly occours to some of you while updating apps)

Changelog by Google:
    * Unknown, most likely bugfixes

Go and grab the new release in post 1.
    04-15-15 09:50 AM
    Just performed the update. Works just fine. Many thanks Cobalt.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    04-15-15 11:42 AM
    Hey Cobalt I love that you're keeping this up to date for us! I can't believe how well it works!

I do have a problem though, wondering if you can help. My girlfriend bought a book and was able to read it, but she updated the "books" app and now it won't let her in. It's got the stupid "requires Google play services" error and won't let you bypass it. I tried patching it with lucky patcher but that didn't work either.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 06:13 PM
    Hey Cobalt I love that you're keeping this up to date for us! I can't believe how well it works!

I do have a problem though, wondering if you can help. My girlfriend bought a book and was able to read it, but she updated the "books" app and now it won't let her in. It's got the stupid "requires Google play services" error and won't let you bypass it. I tried patching it with lucky patcher but that didn't work either.

Posted via CB10
    Use Aldiko Reader it's better......

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 06:26 PM
    Use Aldiko Reader it's better......

Posted via CB10
    Just wondering because she already bought a book. I told her unless we can find the older version of the app she might have to write it off...

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 06:30 PM
    Sorry, when I try to register the "Google Account " I get this

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150415_184019.png

And sends me back to the beginning, what can I do?

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 06:42 PM
    Google play movies is working with chromecast after this update. Not sure if it worked before. Can't play video direct on phone, but remote feature working well.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 09:39 PM
    com.google.android.gsf.login-v4.3.2.apk installation throws "unable to install this app error on my Z10 with 10.3.
    Could you please help me here?

Many thanks,
    Rahul
    04-16-15 02:35 AM
    Sorry, when I try to register the "Google Account " I get this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150415_184019.png 
Views:	864 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	347667

And sends me back to the beginning, what can I do?

Posted via CB10
    Looks like you have already added your account to the device. Proceed with the next steps.
    04-16-15 02:44 AM
    My Playstore doesn't open and says "unfortunately google play store has stopped".

Please please please help me. Device: Z10, OS:10.3.1
    Thanks,
    Rahul
    04-16-15 05:28 AM
    My Playstore doesn't open and says "unfortunately google play store has stopped".

Please please please help me. Device: Z10, OS:10.3.1
    Thanks,
    Rahul
    You did not follow the setup steps in post 1. Read post 1.
    04-16-15 05:49 AM
    Cobalt, you never cease to amaze me. Incredible work you have done rebuilding all required apk's for Google Play to work.

I'm not sure if you remember helping me out trying to find a workaround for Clash of Clans to save it's progress but that problem has been solved!.

Today I installed your modified apk's including the App Store (which are working great btw) and downloaded the game Hearthstone. Hearthstone installs fine, runs a bit slow but does not crash on my BlackBerry Z30. The problem is users are unable to sign in because the log-in screen never loads. It doesn't crash of freeze, it just keeps showing the same screen forever.

I have been searching around the internet but haven't found a fix for this yet, altough multiple users, are reporting this problem.

Could you by any chance look into this? A possible explanation for the problem is that a browser pop-up that should appear to allow users to sign-in doesn't load.

Looking forward to your reply
    04-16-15 12:29 PM
6,728 ... 9899100101102 ...