I get an error saying "unable to install this app" when I launch the third file named "com.android.vending-5.4.10-cobalt-build1.apk"

I searched the thread and don't believe I have an virus or other encryption software. Thoughts???

I have a new Classic running 10.3.1.1779...
    I followed the instructions again but still getting this error with the third file? Any idea why it won't install for me?
    04-08-15 09:45 AM
    Cobalt232 please get it fixed by this link.. when i visit to that link which u have provided for Luck Patcher app it shows me in the following way it doesn't get download..
    I have downloaded Google Play services app which u have patched.. now only the remaining app is Lucky Patcher which i'm got getting it
    Attachment 346348

Posted via CB10
    Are you using a Q10? I ran into that issue as well when I tried to download from bitcasa using a Q10 - I couldn't see the download cloud icon no matter what I tried when I used the stock BlackBerry 10 browser.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 10:04 AM
    I followed the instructions again but still getting this error with the third file? Any idea why it won't install for me?
    How do I remove the first two files so I can at least start from scratch? I can't understand why I'm the only one having trouble launching the third file???
    04-08-15 10:39 AM
    Are you using a Q10? I ran into that issue as well when I tried to download from bitcasa using a Q10 - I couldn't see the download cloud icon no matter what I tried when I used the stock BlackBerry 10 browser.

Posted via CB10
    I have Q5..
    & i downloaded the app from UC-BROWSER as SMOKEAIRE told me in post no.#2401 to try from alternate browser to get download & it worked

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 10:50 AM
    First you should post this in the Lucky Patcher thread.
    Now, did you try using the browser to download this or the alternate download site? You could download the file using your computer/laptop and then copy it to your phone.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    Thanks for helping me it worked...
    I downloaded the app from UC-BROWSER
    Thanks
    But now can you tell me? Now i'm getting " There is Update for Luck Launcher " so where will i get the recent updated app?

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 10:54 AM
    Thanks
    But now can you tell me? Now i'm getting " There is Update for Luck Launcher " so where will i get the recent updated app?

Posted via CB10
    Don't update this one. This is patched for use on BB10. Go into settings and turn off updating.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 11:18 AM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    As I'm sure you read in the above post don't do the update. As I understand it the original Lucky Patcher is for android phones, not Blackberry. So if you did the update then it won't work on your phone. Wait till a update or a notice of an update is posted on this thread.
    Glad using an alternate browser worked for you.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 04-08-15 at 12:35 PM.
    04-08-15 11:52 AM
    Pardon my language but YOU my friend are Da Muthaphuckin Man...lol... Thank you very much for your work...

Posted via CB10
    halberry1 likes this.
    04-08-15 12:10 PM
    Cobalt i think i found a bug...

In Google play store when you try updating an app (let's say tapatalk etc), 50% of the time after it downloads the update, Google play closes. The rest of the time it goes straight to blackberry installer and installs the app.

Doesn't always happen....Maybe something to look at? Don't know if anyone else come across this issue...

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 02:09 PM
    Cobalt i think i found a bug...

In Google play store when you try updating an app (let's say tapatalk etc), 50% of the time after it downloads the update, Google play closes. The rest of the time it goes straight to blackberry installer and installs the app.

Doesn't always happen....Maybe something to look at? Don't know if anyone else come across this issue...

Posted via CB10
    What is the version of the Play Store and what is your OS version?
    04-08-15 02:34 PM
    I had that happen a couple of times in the latest and in the previous version as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 02:43 PM
    This is what I get when I try to install the third file. Any idea what's causing this?

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150408_142048.png
    04-08-15 03:26 PM
    What is the version of the Play Store and what is your OS version?
    Google play store: 5.3.6
    OS- 10.3.1.1779

So all latest i believe.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 03:57 PM
    Google play store: 5.3.6
    OS- 10.3.1.1779

So all latest i believe.

Posted via CB10
    Latest is 5.4.1

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 03:58 PM
    Thanks!
    Just updated.
    Will keep you posted if it still happens...

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 04:02 PM
    I had that happen a couple of times in the latest and in the previous version as well.

Posted via CB10
    I have never observed this myself.

Did you update only one app or did you update multiple apps at the same time?

If you could send me a log right after it happens, I could look into it. Just hook up the device and pull the log with BlackBerry Logger.
    04-08-15 04:23 PM
    I have never observed this myself.

Did you update only one app or did you update multiple apps at the same time?

If you could send me a log right after it happens, I could look into it. Just hook up the device and pull the log with BlackBerry Logger.
    No i just do one app at a time...as i have a few apps, i dont want to upgrade as the newer versions won't work.
    I shall try bud.
    Again not a all the time thing.
    No biggy as i just go in to downloads and install with out Google play store. (crashes after download...)

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 06:13 PM
    Every time I try to open up the Google Play Store, I get the message, "Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped."

I am on 10.3.1.1779 and followed everything exactly as follows on the main page. It could be that after the first step, once I enter my info, the app only minimizes, it doesn't close? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've tried deleting the apps and reinstalling them but I still get the same error.

edit:

Alright, after a re-installation, the app works, but once I try to install an app, the Play Store crashes and then once I try to open it, it begins repeating the error.
    Last edited by duncant3; 04-08-15 at 08:41 PM.
    04-08-15 08:26 PM
    Everyone needs to go to very first post in this thread. Following instructions closely, use browser version on your BlackBerry to download the 2nd set of links he gives. . It will work perfectly. It does in my Z30. With 10.3 latest OS.
    I am not that technical but I figured it out easily. I have full use of Google Play Store on my BlackBerry. Works Awesome! I deleted Snap.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 08:28 PM
    Still get the " app needs Google Play service" after installing the apps and registering the phone. Trying to use MLB At Bat 15 on a Z10 with 10.3.1.2708
    04-08-15 09:17 PM
    Still get the " app needs Google Play service" after installing the apps and registering the phone. Trying to use MLB At Bat 15 on a Z10 with 10.3.1.2708
    At Bat will play audio, but no video. If you like, you can join me in sending daily passive aggressive tweets to @MLBTV like I've been doing hoping they restore a BlackBerry 10 app.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    04-08-15 10:02 PM
    At Bat will play audio, but no video. If you like, you can join me in sending daily passive aggressive tweets to @MLBTV like I've been doing hoping they restore a BlackBerry 10 app.

Audio would be nice, but can't even get that far. Choose my team, press next and the fun starts with Google Play Services.

I would gladly pay for the year if they had a BlackBerry 10 native app. Tweeting could be fun.
    04-08-15 10:07 PM
    Everyone needs to go to very first post in this thread. Following instructions closely, use browser version on your BlackBerry to download the 2nd set of links he gives. . It will work perfectly. It does in my Z30. With 10.3 latest OS.
    I am not that technical but I figured it out easily. I have full use of Google Play Store on my BlackBerry. Works Awesome! I deleted Snap.

Posted via CB10
    What do you mean by "use browser version"? Placing on the media card using my PC isn't correct?
    04-08-15 10:11 PM
    Google Play Store isn't the major problem here, it is Google Play Services which is totally different.
    04-08-15 10:14 PM
    Audio would be nice, but can't even get that far. Choose my team, press next and the fun starts with Google Play Services.

I would gladly pay for the year if they had a BlackBerry 10 native app. Tweeting could be fun.
    They worked well for me the last two years. I was very sad to see it go since I'm a Premium subscriber. If they just ported the android version I could live with it, but not without working video. That's kind of the whole point, right?

Please, join me in making noise. I think there are more of us who want it than PS Vita users.

PowderJockey likes this.
    04-08-15 10:15 PM
6,728 ... 9596979899 ...