cobalt please help me, I have this error message :

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150331_192634.png

I tried everything: enable and disable BlackBerry Protect, different versions of the application and even after the latest update it still does not work

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 12:29 PM
    I downloaded google play services app from play store to improve support for google maps it is just not installing, I m getting some error at last moment of installing.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 06:27 PM
    I downloaded google play services app from play store to improve support for google maps it is just not installing, I m getting some error at last moment of installing.

Posted via CB10
    Go to Cobalts other thread ( I think the link is in his signature) or just search for Google apps landing page and from there you'll be able to install a patched Google Play services apk to be able to run Maps.

You CAN'T use the latest one found on Gplay.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 07:17 PM
    Download Google Play Services from the first post of this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=965257

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 08:11 PM
    Remember to DONATE! Thanks Cobalt

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 08:28 PM
    Can I download 360 security from Google play? Will it cause some issues by downloading other apps since it has an anti-virus?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 05:02 AM
    Antivirus apps may try to intercept the downloading or installation process. Therefore it is not recommended to install such apps. Better turn on Blackberry Guardian. Those Antivirus apps are useless anyway.
    04-01-15 05:07 AM
    cobalt please help me, I have this error message :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150331_192634.png 
Views:	1353 
Size:	169.1 KB 
ID:	344815

I tried everything: enable and disable BlackBerry Protect, different versions of the application and even after the latest update it still does not work

Posted via CB10
    When I had this problem the only thing that worked was to reload the device. Sorry I have no better suggestion. Maybe someone else will have a better idea.
    Joker And His z10 likes this.
    04-01-15 07:20 AM
    The source of that problem is unknown. Looks like a backup/restore problem where some android files where corrupted and now block a new installation. For that reason I suggest to never backup and restore the 3 files.
    04-01-15 07:47 AM
    I wanted to thank you again Cobalt. I was getting concerned about newer OS releases and compatibility with new Play Store apps. I am on Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.281 and did Blitz update. Things were a bit flaky on some apps. But deleting the problem apps and reinstalling fixed me up.

Always will have some that give annoying Google Play Services has crashed or stopped, but at least the app works.

It would be nice to silence those pop up messages but overall I feel like better performance and battery life lately.

Plus I've not done a full wipe and clean install for quite awhile.

Keep up the great work!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-01-15 01:45 PM
    So, no one has a solution ? (reboot doesn't work)

Posted via CB10
    d7walker likes this.
    04-01-15 03:11 PM
    Always will have some that give annoying Google Play Services has crashed or stopped, but at least the app works.

It would be nice to silence those pop up messages but overall I feel like better performance and battery life lately.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Have you tried downloading the Google Play Services apk from the first post of this thread:
    Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

It might just get rid of all those annoying pop ups. Or have you tried patching any of your apps?
    04-01-15 03:35 PM
    How do you install "com.google.android.gsf.login"? I have tried a number of ways

Step 1: Add a Google system account to your device
    Install com.google.android.gsf.login
    04-01-15 03:41 PM
    Hi fellow crackberians!

I just installed GPS using cobalt's instructions but didn't liked it and felt unsecure and deleted at the files by pressing the icons. Please let me know did I managed to delete everything or some files would be still in my BlackBerry. If yes how can I remove them like I have never installed.

Secondly I just installed onedrive from amazon app store and it's much better and faster. Please let me know is it reliable or I have some security issues with installing apps from other stores?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 03:42 PM
    The source of that problem is unknown. Looks like a backup/restore problem where some android files where corrupted and now block a new installation. For that reason I suggest to never backup and restore the 3 files.
    True, I would suggest never backing up and restoring any android apps for that matter. I've always had issues. The software simply isnt meant to restore android apps

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 04:10 PM
    I also have the same problem, now have been solved after installing the Google-BB ID !!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 07:08 PM
    Here we can't download any applications... because of force close of the play store... I'm using z10 in 10.2 os...... please note me

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 07:56 PM
    Eventually fixed my black screen with droid notifications

Total wipe and reinstall bit by bit ,app by app

Had a thought though....to install apps through playstore you need to flick that switch that allows 3rd party app installs (though not amazon strangely) yet a fresh install of os will re flick that switch back, wonder if that's an issue?
    Ie do a restore before hitting that switch, probably not relevant but I like to share those random thoughts

Lol not that anyone reads them he he

Passport 10.3.1.2582 UK. It's probably in the first post
    04-01-15 08:37 PM
    Here we can't download any applications... because of force close of the play store... I'm using z10 in 10.2 os...... please note me

Posted via CB10
    Noted. Doesn't work with 10.2.1. You must upgrade to 10.3 for it to work.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 09:16 PM
    Had a thought though....to install apps through playstore you need to flick that switch that allows 3rd party app installs (though not amazon strangely) yet a fresh install of os will re flick that switch back, wonder if that's an issue?
    Amazon Store doesn't require the 3rd party permission because it runs in the OS system context. This was btw the hardest part of patching Play Store. I had to modify multiple routines to run without root permissions.

So from that point of view, the patched Google Play store is more save than on android devices, because if only runs in user context. It can't modify anything in the core system.
    04-02-15 12:44 AM
    Platform: Passport - Thanks for developing and providing the three files - followed your process and everything seems to have worked as planned. The Google Play Store is now available and I can download and install Apps. In particular, I wanted to try/use the Chrome browser on my Passport, but although the app appeared to install OK, when I touch the Chrome icon to launch it, the screen goes black for a moment then returns to the home screen without a successful launch of the App. Any suggestions?
    Chrome 39.0.2171.93 is the last working version I know of, I downloaded that apk from Android Drawer.
    Works on Passport
    HTH
    04-02-15 01:13 AM
    Hi fellow crackberians!

I just installed GPS using cobalt's instructions but didn't liked it and felt unsecure and deleted at the files by pressing the icons. Please let me know did I managed to delete everything or some files would be still in my BlackBerry. If yes how can I remove them like I have never installed.

Secondly I just installed onedrive from amazon app store and it's much better and faster. Please let me know is it reliable or I have some security issues with installing apps from other stores?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to hear that you feel unsecure. I can assure you that if anything would be suspicious, everyone in this thread would have jumped into my face (including Bla1ze). But installing apps is always a matter of thrust, I do understand that.

Just uninstall the files by long pressing the icon. Then tap the bin icon. All files will completely be removed.
    04-02-15 01:32 AM
    Sorry to hear that you feel unsecure. I can assure you that if anything would be suspicious, everyone in this thread would have jumped into my face (including Bla1ze). But installing apps is always a matter of thrust, I do understand that.

Just uninstall the files by long pressing the icon. Then tap the bin icon. All files will completely be removed.
    Thanks for reply and you have done great job but I just felt unsecure with my onedrive stuff

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 04:08 AM
    No problem.
    04-02-15 05:25 AM
    But installing apps is always a matter of thrust,
    Even though I know what was meant I laughed, I admit it.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    04-02-15 06:51 AM
6,728 ... 8990919293 ...