Apps that require Google Play services must be patched. Please read the FAQ in post 1.
    03-30-15 02:09 AM
    Put it in the thread title. It's obvious they read that first. Well, maybe.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    That's a good idea. May do. But I believe that the main problem is the default setting of the Crackberry app. By default it displays the last post and not the first post of a thread. This should be fixed on the Crackberry app side.
    anon(8908445) and garrett1972 like this.
    03-30-15 02:14 AM
    That's a good idea. May do. But I believe that the main problem is the default setting of the Crackberry app. By default it displays the last post and not the first post of a thread. This should be fixed on the Crackberry app side.
    Unfortunately that wouldn't solve the lack of reading comprehension plague that many people suffer from these days.
    03-30-15 04:45 AM
    How can I read the first post? Please help me. I tried everything.
    03-30-15 06:01 AM
    Hmm guessing you hadn't opened it in browser as was just mention a few post up lol.

Passport 10.3.1.2582 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    03-30-15 07:45 AM
    Lol just about every page says somewhere read the first post!

Never mind read the first post...just scroll up lol

Passport 10.3.1.2582 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    Hobiano likes this.
    03-30-15 07:47 AM
    How can I read the first post? Please help me. I tried everything.
    The same way you will read this and other posts.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    03-30-15 07:50 AM
    Good Morning Cobalt
    i read alot of posts about Snapchat, all of them didn't work, and i patch apk file with lucky patcher but still not working, so can you help us to patch or find a good snapchat apk file works with new 10.3.1 os
    thanks
    03-30-15 08:23 AM
    Really odd new issue - not sure if anybody else is seeing this.

Since upgrading my Z30 from 10.2.1.xxx to 10.3.1.1784 (official) - not very often, but maybe a few times a week - when I swipe to wake up the phone, Google Play Store loads. At first I wondered if I was fat-fingering the icon for it somehow (though that never happens with any other app) so to rule it out 100% I moved the icon to my last page of apps. Still happens.

Not a major issue but seems very strange that it's happening and it ONLY happens with this app. Any ideas?

(Come to think of it, before I upgraded OS, it seemed like even less often - the Weather app would load itself. Memory is a little vague on that though as it's been months since I've seen that happen.)

Richard
    03-30-15 09:05 AM
    Really odd new issue - not sure if anybody else is seeing this.

Since upgrading my Z30 from 10.2.1.xxx to 10.3.1.1784 (official) - not very often, but maybe a few times a week - when I swipe to wake up the phone, Google Play Store loads. At first I wondered if I was fat-fingering the icon for it somehow (though that never happens with any other app) so to rule it out 100% I moved the icon to my last page of apps. Still happens.

Not a major issue but seems very strange that it's happening and it ONLY happens with this app. Any ideas?

(Come to think of it, before I upgraded OS, it seemed like even less often - the Weather app would load itself. Memory is a little vague on that though as it's been months since I've seen that happen.)

Richard
    To prevent this you can do the following:

1. Update Play Store to the latest version which is 5.3.6. Only this version has the patch to prevent selfupdates of the store (which causes the store to pop up)
    2. Turn off the autoupdate feature in Google Play settings

You can download the latest version of Play Store in post 1.
    RichardHBB likes this.
    03-30-15 09:14 AM
    Sweet! Thanks for the quick reply, and my apologies if it's been asked already and I missed it.

Richard
    03-30-15 11:44 AM
    You are welcome!
    03-30-15 11:51 AM
    I downloaded the Play Store through SNAP and also downloaded Play Music from the Play Store, but when it's open it pops an error that says "Play Music requires Google Play Services to operate". Does this way cause that same error? Also, where would I download the app you refer to as MEGA?

Thanks.
    03-30-15 03:58 PM
    For play store, you'll need cobalt's patched version, as well as a few other files. The one from snap won't work. All of this info can be found in the first post.

As for Google play music, since it relies on Google play services, it needs to be patched. Again, there's info about this in the first post.
    03-30-15 05:45 PM
    I downloaded the Play Store through SNAP and also downloaded Play Music from the Play Store, but when it's open it pops an error that says "Play Music requires Google Play Services to operate". Does this way cause that same error? Also, where would I download the app you refer to as MEGA?

Thanks.
    For play store, you'll need cobalt's patched version, as well as a few other files. The one from snap won't work. All of this info can be found in the first post.

As for Google play music, since it relies on Google play services, it needs to be patched. Again, there's info about this in the first post.
    And MEGA can be downloaded through BlackBerry World. Or once you have the Play Store installed, you may prefer the android version. You can probably find that one through snap though.
    03-30-15 06:00 PM
    With the latest versions of this 3 app, this error appears more frecuently.

Solution given by you work fine, but it is annoying.

Thanks and Regards
    03-30-15 07:29 PM
    This in code language I can't find links on that

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 12:14 AM
    This in code language I can't find links on that

Posted via CB10
    Click the overflow button on the bottom right and open the thread in the browser.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 12:18 AM
    I can't download Google play on my Phone o need your help

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 01:03 AM
    Blackberry Google ID now supports Arabic and Chinese language. Thanks to Iyhab Mourad Seneca and Cyan for providing the translated files.

The downloadlinks in the first post have been updated.

Additionally, I removed all the eycandy (HTML code) from the first post. This should make it easier to read the text and to find the download links.
    03-31-15 06:23 AM
    Additionally, I removed all the eycandy (HTML code) from the first post. This should make it easier to read the text and to find the download links.
    Thank you, this is nice and helpful for all those unable to read first posts, and since you update very often, to especially avoid the CB site which is rather obnoxious on mobiles.
    03-31-15 08:06 AM
    So far I've only used it to install Square Register for work, but your continued support here in this thread and the fact that you put forth the effort to bring this to us - I was compelled to send a few bucks your way. I encourage anybody who has found Cobalt's work useful, please send him a few bucks to show your appreciation! Paypal donation link is in the first post.

Richard
    03-31-15 08:31 AM
    So far I've only used it to install Square Register for work, but your continued support here in this thread and the fact that you put forth the effort to bring this to us - I was compelled to send a few bucks your way. I encourage anybody who has found Cobalt's work useful, please send him a few bucks to show your appreciation! Paypal donation link is in the first post.

Richard
    Thanks Richard. I really appreciate your support!
    03-31-15 09:03 AM
    Cobalt232 I will pay you if you can get the android wear app working on blackberry phones ,it have to be a way , you guys are to smart not to get this working.
    03-31-15 09:06 AM
    I am not very advanced in this process to get Google play store. I have tried downloading the files u listed but it keeps telling me I don't have enough browser space and want let me download. I'm using a BlackBerry z30 10.3.1.1581
    03-31-15 11:30 AM
6,728 ... 8889909192 ...