Download it from BitCasa
    03-20-15 10:14 AM
    I had that happen as well on occasion. I usually reinstall the Play Store.

Posted via CB10
    I've never seen that effect and I often use the store. Sometimes the download bar doesn't go to 100%, but that doesn't matter. The app is still dl correctly. The unpacking and moving process can take some time, especially if the downloaded file is large. Best thing to do is just to wait until the workload is done.
    03-20-15 10:19 AM
    You can get Blackberry Logger here (requires a PC)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-ti...kberry-893522/
    First world problems: I do not have a single PC, it's all Macs ...

I've never seen that effect and I often use the store. Sometimes the download bar doesn't go to 100%, but that doesn't matter. The app is still dl correctly. The unpacking and moving process can take some time, especially if the downloaded file is large. Best thing to do is just to wait until the workload is done.
    After leaving my Q10 untouched for a couple of hours, I cannot reliably reproduce the problem anymore. But I'd rule out the CPU as a the defining bottleneck as I even had this problem with "Sleep as Android Unlock" which is just 112KB (and, by the way, cannot be installed but that should not concern you).

At the moment, my best guess is a bug in BlackBerry's Dalvik runtime. Some kind of deadlock that is "resolved" with a time out or something.

Anyways, thanks for your support.
    03-20-15 10:34 AM
    same here!
    03-20-15 02:13 PM
    hey, when i download the apps to mega it wont let me open them do you have any advise for this issue ?
    You need to download it to you device, not to your mega account. When it asks you if you want to save to sd card. Do it, then find it on your device (in the folder you downloaded it to), and then you should be able to install it.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 03:06 PM
    Is it ok to update apps with: the new patched Gplay store? I have a whole list of apps that need to updated through playstore.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 04:15 AM
    Sure.
    03-21-15 04:24 AM
    OK, question:

I never activated the Amazon App Store on my phone.

1) Is it worth it to use?
    2) Does it have negative effects on using the Play Store?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 08:36 AM
    I don't use myself, but It shouldn't have any impact on Play Store or the apps that have been installed with it.
    03-21-15 08:44 AM
    I was just wondering if apps that need patched from Play Store also need patched from Amazon.
    But I heard that most apps are not available there and even if, they are outdated just like BlackBerry World ports.

Makes perfect sense then that BlackBerry chose them to collaborate with. Fits right in LOLOL

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 10:02 AM
    Amazon has an own purchasing system and some apps are optimized for Amazon. They don't use GPS. The downside is, that the apps often are outdated.
    03-21-15 10:32 AM
    I use both no real issues and to get an app a day free is good. Infact 90% of My droid games come from there

Passport/10.3.1.2576 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    03-21-15 11:49 AM
    Blackberry and Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) have announced a new partnership after which Android users will be able to use BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) specific apps and Blackberry users will be able to download and use Android apps. This is a major shift in the strategy of BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY). Techinsider said:
    BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY), Google Inc (GOOGL) Partnership to Capture the Enterprise | Tech Insider
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    03-21-15 01:35 PM
    Just an update...
    Got tapped out working properly and downloading the files.

However it keeps saying network error. It reconnects and then few mins later says disconnected again.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 01:42 PM
    Wow is this for real???? So now we get playstore officially????and Google play services????

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 01:53 PM
    For sure not officially, but yes, it works. Carefully read the first post.
    03-21-15 02:08 PM
    Blackberry and Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) have announced a new partnership after which Android users will be able to use BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY) specific apps and Blackberry users will be able to download and use Android apps. This is a major shift in the strategy of BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ:BBRY). Techinsider said:
    BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY), Google Inc (GOOGL) Partnership to Capture the Enterprise | Tech Insider
    No wonder android apps which previously did not work on earlier branches of 10.3.1 now work s with this latest update. And probably why we saw two updates in one day. Good find.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 02:09 PM
    Mines is working perfectly.

Posted via with my B.B.P.
    03-21-15 03:12 PM
    Hi Cobalt
    I have lastest version.
    But today appear "df-dferh-01" error.
    Any idea?
    Regards
    03-21-15 03:38 PM
    Go to Blackberry settings -> Device Monitor -> Memory -> Play Store -> clear app data.
    03-21-15 04:32 PM
    I patched Chromecast via lucky patcher, finds the devices but won't play, will try gmaps

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 06:00 PM
    I patched Chromecast via lucky patcher, finds the devices but won't play, will try gmaps

Posted via CB10
    That's weird, because I heard someone else say that they had Chromecast working fine.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 06:18 PM
    Sorry if this has already been asked, and I've already searched the forums but no answer.

Is it possible to restore in app purchases through the app?
    The app that I use has the restore in app purchases option.
    When I click on it, it says my account doesn't have anything purchased.

Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 08:21 PM
    That's weird, because I heard someone else say that they had Chromecast working fine.

Posted via CB10
    That was coincidental. Depends on how the app developer implemented chromecast.
    03-22-15 12:00 AM
    Sorry if this has already been asked, and I've already searched the forums but no answer.

Is it possible to restore in app purchases through the app?
    The app that I use has the restore in app purchases option.
    When I click on it, it says my account doesn't have anything purchased.

Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    In my experience, it has worked just fine with this play store installed.
    03-22-15 12:01 AM
6,728 ... 7980818283 ...