Installed as update all good ,yup nice look

Passport/10.3.1.2480 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    03-15-15 06:08 PM
    Version History

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 1
    * Initial release
    * Modified downloader code to support downloading on Blackberry
    * Modified installer code to support installation/deinstallation of downloaded apps
    * Patch for Google Play services dependencies
    * Patch to prevent GMS core updates

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 2
    * Fix for 50+ MB apps
    * Can now download obb files (game data)

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 3
    * Added support for in-app purchasing

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 4
    * Fix for app selector showing up after a download completed (open with... dialog)
    * Last working version for OS 10.2.x

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 5
    * Downloaded apk files (free and purchased) are now saved in the device/downloads folder
    * Now only supports OS 10.3.x (because of changes in the downloader code)

Google Play Store 5.1.11 build 6
    * Fix to prevent Google Play store from giving random apk names that later can't be handled by new installer invoking code.
    * New downloader invoking code that verifies, if an app has already been downloaded to device\downloads. If true, Installation will be invoked instead of re-download. A version check assures, that newer version still will be downloaded.
    * New installer invoking code to handle the normalized apk names
    * New notification code. After a successfull download, the screen will turn on for a few secs and the notification will be shown. If you click on it, you are taken to the apps info window from where you can invoke the installer.

************************************************** **********************************************

Google Play Store 5.2.12 build 1
    * All previous patches applied
    * Fix: Permissions dialog is suppressed if the app previously has been downloaded and is installed from device/downloads folder

Google Play Store 5.2.13 build 1
    * Fix: Screen turning black for a second when opening app permissions fixed (caused by an exception thrown by PlayStore due to missing GP-Services)

************************************************** **********************************************

Google Play Store 5.3.5 build 1
    * Fix to prevent selfupdate of the Play Store (fixes problem that the caused the Store to disapear after a selfupdate)
    * Fix to prevent crash if Help button is pressed in Play Store (it normally calls Google Play Services to display the help window)
    I'm facing this problem in my gf Z10. This message keeps coming and she can't login although she is typing the right login and password info. Any bidet what I could do for her?

P.S: I've downloaded the latest version of three archives that you updated on March 07 (I think). She even received an code form Google for a two-step authentication, but couldn't make it anyway.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 06:59 PM
    sorry. For some reason the pic couldn't be uploaded, but the message is "check in failed" in BlackBerry Google ID app!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 07:01 PM
    I can't pass the login/ password page of my gf Z10. It says "check in failed" all the time. I don't know what to do. Could you help?

P.S I'm using the version you updated March 07.

thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 07:04 PM
    Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 12:28 AM
    Thank you working on my bbz10

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 12:43 AM
    I can't pass the login/ password page of my gf Z10. It says "check in failed" all the time. I don't know what to do. Could you help?

P.S I'm using the version you updated March 07.

thanks

Posted via CB10
    Checkin failed indicates a wrong password. Do you use 2-factor authentication?
    03-16-15 12:50 AM
    First u must turn off two step authentication. This will stall you. Second make sure you are updated to 10.3

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 03:27 AM
    New Blackberry Google ID 2.0.3 is online!

The download links in the first post have been updated.

Changelog:

* New visuals (app now mimics the look of Blackberry OS 10)
    * New translations (French, Spanish, Bahasa Indonesia, Nederlands, Polski, Tieng Viet)

Thanks to the translators for providing the language files. You are credited in the first post.

I hope that you like the new look!

Attachment 341389

Attachment 341391

Attachment 341390
    Should I uninstall the 3 files or delete them first?

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 04:15 AM
    You can just update the Google ID app.
    03-16-15 04:44 AM
    Hi cobalt, is there a post that shows how to update your files? I've been looking around and how-to do it but i haven't find anything yet.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 06:18 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Thanks for the new Google ID apk. Is there any other App to Patch android Apks for Blackberry apart from GMAPS PATCHER and Lucky Patcher. I have to patch UBER app. Both GMAPS PATCHER and Lucky Patcher's patched versions not working.
    03-16-15 06:22 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Thanks for the new Google ID apk. Is there any other App to Patch android Apks for Blackberry apart from GMAPS PATCHER and Lucky Patcher. I have to patch UBER app. Both GMAPS PATCHER and Lucky Patcher's patched versions not working.
    There are no other patching apps I know of. I'll overhaul GMaps patcher in the next few weeks. I believe that some things may have changed with the Google Play services library that is included in the various apps.
    03-16-15 07:38 AM
    I got as a present a smart watch Moto 360 I downloaded everything in here works fine ,but can't install google play services from play store goes 3/4 on and then i get a message can't install this app. any suggestions?
    03-16-15 10:36 AM
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150316_121226.png

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 11:13 AM
    You can't install Google play services right from play store, it will not work. You need to install the patched version Cobalt has in his other post

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 12:32 PM
    Using BB 10.2 and still Google Play working, Though only after third attempt.
    Your links worked.
    03-16-15 01:03 PM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Thank you for the reply, if you found any breakthrough please let know.
    03-16-15 01:18 PM
    Using BB 10.2 and still Google Play working, Though only after third attempt.
    Your links worked.
    I've been using Google play 5.1.11 Build 4 successfully while still on 10.2.1 waiting for Verizon to release an official update. I did try updating to Build 5 when it was released but encountered problems so I'm staying with Build 4 until a working version of the 10.3.1 OS update is finally released by Verizon.

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    03-16-15 08:37 PM
    Thanks for Ur work Cobalt & guys for helping here..

im stuck at Blacberry GoogleID . cant checkIn.
    maybe it is because im using the q10 without simcard eh?
    as i could login into playstore but cant see any apps.

ill get a simcard first..
    thanks
    03-16-15 08:52 PM
    I want to play clash of clan on z10 but bb z10 is not used google +. Why i am install it?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 08:26 AM
    I want to play clash of clan on z10 but bb z10 is not used google +. Why i am install it?

Posted via CB10
    You can play clash, but you can't install google+. So backups have to be done through BB Link
    03-17-15 09:26 AM
    Got tapped out by simpsons and patched it etc. Got all the latest files as well.
    Gets stuck downloading the obb files? Does like 10mb, freezes, so i close the app and open again, keep doing this and i get like half the files. Then it just freezes and no more downloading.
    How would i get around this?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 10:53 AM
    Got tapped out by simpsons and patched it etc. Got all the latest files as well.
    Gets stuck downloading the obb files? Does like 10mb, freezes, so i close the app and open again, keep doing this and i get like half the files. Then it just freezes and no more downloading.
    How would i get around this?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I just downloaded that Simpsons game. The developer decided to provide the obb files using in game download and this seems to fail. Nothing we can do. It's not a Play Store problem.
    03-17-15 11:46 AM
    Cobalt,

I tried this again for grins to see if I could get Splice and Aralon up and running, and got the same result. It downloaded the .obb files and installed just fine.

The games launch to the splash screen then crash. No error messages are given. Any thoughts? Thanks!

emPowered by 
    03-17-15 04:17 PM
6,728 ... 7677787980 ...