First I would like to thank you Cobalt for all your work here, it's greatly appreciated.

Now I have been running your google store four a while, everything is working fine. Yesterday I tried to update the GID and got a message "Unable. To install this app". I tried first as an update, when this didn't work I uninstalled all 3 apps reset my phone and started from scratch. I'm still getting the same message.

Here is pic of the message I'm getting.
    Can anyone help me with this?
    Cobalt?
    03-05-15 07:38 AM
    Can anyone help me with this?
    Cobalt?
    For worth case, maybe you should wipe / reload your OS with fresh OS ( official OS )...and then install 3 files again..

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 08:08 AM
    Anybody else getting Network Error on Play Store?

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 09:10 AM
    It's back again.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 09:38 AM
    Hey Cobalt, I am running GPS ver. 5.1.11 and since you told me to turn off the updates for apps it hasn't bothered me but it has started again this time to update the actual GPS app. If I update will it cause problems, cause I'm perfectly happy with it otherwise? If I can just keep it as is and stop the app from popping up again from notifying me that would be cool also.

Posted via CB10
    In no case you should update Play Store, as you will lose all patches and the app won't work anymore. You can update to 5.2.13 from first post. I have found the selfupdate code in Play Store, and will remove the selfupdating in the next version.
    03-05-15 09:54 AM
    In no case you should update Play Store, as you will lose all patches and the app won't work anymore. You can update to 5.2.13 from first post. I have found the selfupdate code in Play Store, and will remove the selfupdating in the next version.
    Sounds great. Can you look into the garbled app notification as well?

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 10:12 AM
    Call for translations

Blackberry Google ID currently supports english and german dialog text. As Google Login and Google Play Store are completely localized, it would be nice to have the Blackberry Google ID app available in all languages. If you want to contribute and provide your language to be integrated into Blackbgerry Google ID you can now do this by downloading the resources file from post 1. Translate the strings and send me the file, I will then include your language in the next release of Blackberry Google ID.
    03-05-15 10:24 AM
    Sounds great. Can you look into the garbled app notification as well?

Posted via CB10
    It's funny but I don't have those garbled notifications. Not sure what causes it...
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    03-05-15 10:29 AM
    It's funny but I don't have those garbled notifications. Not sure what causes it...
    Yeah, there was another poster that had this.
    I reinstalled Play Store and rebooted, but that didn't do the trick.

BTW, that was not present with the previous version and also happened before updating to BlackBerry Google ID 2.0 and the before the latest new GSF login app.
    So those two have nothing to do with it.

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 10:55 AM
    https://mega.co.nz/#!jE5knTTL!m9HlMo...EdMhchw-ye9l6k Hey I'm sorry, try again, I thought that the link would still be in mega.co.nz servers, after I had removed it from my account. My apologies to you for the quick removal!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man, unfortunately it didn't work. But thanks for trying. It's the same result I got. It used to work when it as able to install Google services. But came with the annoying prompt that services has unfortunately stopped
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150305_132709.png

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 12:28 PM
    It seems to want to work for me, not that I don't use it, but it says unsupported region, see attached! IMG_20150305_123328

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 02:42 PM
    snapchat can't open....google play services missing.....have methode please
    03-05-15 03:10 PM
    "Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped" It worked once but now will not .Registration looks fine.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
    03-05-15 04:50 PM
    snapchat can't open....google play services missing.....have methode please
    The newest snapchat won't work. They are trying to prevent third party users like us from using their servers. The newest versions won't allow you to sign in, and the older versions will show as you not using an authorized app version and you're account will be blocked. No work around for this exists.
    03-05-15 06:38 PM
    "Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped" It worked once but now will not .Registration looks fine.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
    I patched mine using lucky patcher and it's worked ever since

Posted via CB10
    03-05-15 11:23 PM
    Been seeing it for a while. Not a deal-breaker or anything, just strange

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150306_000435_edit.png
    03-06-15 12:06 AM
    Been seeing it for a while. Not a deal-breaker or anything, just strange

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150306_000435_edit.png 
Views:	1994 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	339218
    Maybe OS leak before?

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 05:58 AM
    Maybe OS leak before?

Posted via CB10
    I had been seeing it before updating the OS. I had it on multiple devices as well. Something changed for me a couple of versions of the store ago, that's when it first started. It doesn't really bother me much, but I did turn off notifications for now. I just head to the store and check for updates myself.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    03-06-15 06:23 AM
    I had been seeing it before updating the OS. I had it on multiple devices as well. Something changed for me a couple of versions of the store ago, that's when it first started. It doesn't really bother me much, but I did turn off notifications for now. I just head to the store and check for updates myself.

I'm going to turn off notifications too, I get the black screen. Thought about doing complete rebuild from scratch

Passport/10.3.1.2480 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    03-06-15 06:44 AM

Well at first i bought z10, i'm use official os until now..and each update I always wipe my phone before update OS...never used leak version..and then i never seen problems with this playstore from cobalt, android app, native app and hub notifications..

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 06:46 AM
    I patched mine using lucky patcher and it's worked ever since

Posted via CB10
    Same here, I removed the Google dependencies of the latest Snapchat with Lucky Patcher and it's working without any problems.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    03-06-15 01:47 PM
    Well at first i bought z10, i'm use official os until now..and each update I always wipe my phone before update OS...never used leak version..and then i never seen problems with this playstore from cobalt, android app, native app and hub notifications..

Posted via CB10
    But it also worked flawlessly on "leaks" and was really optimized for 10.3.1 well before the official release, with the 10.2 versions sort of left as a retrofit stopgap until people were ready for the carrier push of the OS. One update of the Play Store that notification blip happened. I'm sure it's not because of any OS version and just something getting displayed a little odd for a handful of users. I just happen to be one of them.
    03-06-15 04:41 PM
    Google play please

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 10:46 PM
    Blackberry Google ID now available in Dutch language

Thanks to Crackberry community member Kweniehoor, the Blackberry Google ID app now supports Dutch language. Thank you Kweniehoor for your contribution! The download links in the first post have been updated. If you want to provide language support for your country, you can simply download and translate the resources file from post 1. Then send me the translated file and I'll integrate it in the next release.
    03-07-15 03:54 AM
    Google play please

Posted via CB10
    You got that right! It's pretty amazing!

03-07-15 06:22 AM
6,728 ... 6970717273 ...