Blackberry Google ID v2.0 is now available. The first post has been updated with the link and new instructions how to install. If you already have your Store up and running, the update of Blackberry Google ID is optional.

There will be an upcoming release of Google Play store that suppresses selfupdates of Play Store. Until it is available, you should not let Play Store do a selfupdate or things will go bad.
    Wow...thx cobalt for updates..

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 02:42 PM
    Anyone know how to get hub notifications for tapatalk?
    After i did the OS software update, all notifications stopped.
    In apps manager it says notification was sent to hub but nothings there.

Oh and yes hub notifications work for Google play store and 1 mobile etc
    Just doesn't work for tapatalk and everything is set to on.

Anyone got any ideas? It's the latest version etc and is unpatched. Also was working before os update.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 337744
    02-28-15 03:17 PM
    Ok updated my device to Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267

Playing a game I downloaded from Google Play thanks to your work Cobalt but now have this issue. Some games require Google Play Services to save game progress. Tried installing it but it won't install on my device.

Any suggestions or work around?

Thank you.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    You can try patching using the method in cobalt's other threads, but games typically use google+ login, for which there is no solution.
    02-28-15 03:23 PM
    Blackberry Google ID v2.0 is now available. The first post has been updated with the link and new instructions how to install. If you already have your Store up and running, the update of Blackberry Google ID is optional.

There will be an upcoming release of Google Play store that suppresses selfupdates of Play Store. Until it is available, you should not let Play Store do a selfupdate or things will go bad.
    Works like a charm, BUT I DID have to start from scratch. I uninstalled BBID 1.5 and installed the new 2.0 and it was unable to check in. I ran Google Account and it said it was already logged in. So I uninstalled all three and started from scratch following the tutorial.

Just thought I mention this.

Posted via CB10
    garrett1972 likes this.
    02-28-15 05:11 PM
    Thanks for testing. Should have worked as update.
    02-28-15 06:32 PM
    Thanks for testing. Should have worked as update.
    LOL, see I didn't try as update, because I thought it was better to uninstall and install.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 07:02 PM
    Google Account Sign-in has failed each and every time in hours of attempts that included many deletes and re-installs, plus reboots between. I checked all the Google Account permissions and revoked those, starting over with each installation. I've used app specific passwords and well as my regular, one-step, sign-in. No joy.

Blackberry Google ID, 2.0 loaded and registered and the Play Store works. In this last attempt I installed the patched Google Play app and it works, but the Google Account Sign-in still refuses to cooperate. Each time I try to sign into an existing account, for three days running, it displays the error message: "There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later."

Do you have any suggestions on how to successfully sign-in to Google Account? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
    02-28-15 07:16 PM
    Try to remove all three apps, also remove the Gmail account on your phone. Then reboot and after go to your email accounts and set up your Gmail account again. Then install all three apps again. Open Google Login first and log in. Then Open BlackBerry Google ID and register. Then open Play Store.
    02-28-15 10:10 PM
    Hey Cobalt, just downloaded your latest version because it was asking auto update so I did em manually

But I encountered some problem such as after I installed BlackBerry Google ID, it just showed blank black screen, fyi I downloaded and installed exactly like your first post

Any idea it's happening? Thanks in advance!

Posted by mighty Z10
    02-28-15 11:38 PM
    Thank you for the reply. I did try that and still could not log into Google Account.
    03-01-15 12:07 AM
    What app is it that you can't patch?
    I tried to patch GMail and the GMapas patcher created patched file successfully still the Application cries for missing Google Play Services.
    03-01-15 04:47 AM
    Hey Cobalt, just downloaded your latest version because it was asking auto update so I did em manually

But I encountered some problem such as after I installed BlackBerry Google ID, it just showed blank black screen, fyi I downloaded and installed exactly like your first post

Any idea it's happening? Thanks in advance!

Posted by mighty Z10
    Uninstall all 3 files. Delete the 3 apk files. Redownload the 3 files from post 1 and follow the instructions in post 1.

If you are struggling with two factor authentication, I suggest to turn that feature off and use a strong password instead.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    03-01-15 05:10 AM
    Without doing anything, that new white search bar popped up again. Am I really the only one having this effect?
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-1425211574602.jpg  
    03-01-15 06:07 AM
    Mine shows the dark bar. Maybe it's the new Google "Is It Blue/Black/White/Gold?" effect.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    jzajac and Iperzampem0 like this.
    03-01-15 06:17 AM
    Yeah, that explains everything.

But maybe it's because of my location (Switzerland). The Google dev center in Z�rich is just a few km away. Maybe they are doing some beta testing.
    03-01-15 06:24 AM
    I noticed the updates in the first post. I'm assuming I have to uninstall the older three files before updating with the new ones?

Never mind. I read your post about uninstalling all plus deleting old apks, then installing the updated files.
    Need more coffee.

03-01-15 06:28 AM
    Yeah, that explains everything.

But maybe it's because of my location (Switzerland). The Google dev center in Z�rich is just a few km away. Maybe they are doing some beta testing.
    Maybe google is messing with you since your messing with it lol

Passport/10.3.1.2480 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    anon(8908445) likes this.
    03-01-15 06:37 AM
    hi cobalt can u post the latest link for playstore updates

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 07:51 AM
    hi cobalt can u post the latest link for playstore updates

Posted via CB10
    The latest available links are always posted in the first post with the date they were updated.

Posted via my Z30 on the CrackBerry App
    03-01-15 07:54 AM
    Uninstall all 3 files. Delete the 3 apk files. Redownload the 3 files from post 1 and follow the instructions in post 1.

If you are struggling with two factor authentication, I suggest to turn that feature off and use a strong password instead.
    Hey man, thanks for responding, turns out I just need to change my connection to Wi Fi, lol

And after that, it works as usual. I don't use two factor authentication btw

Thanks man!

Posted by mighty Z10
    03-01-15 10:34 AM
    Downloaded and installed the three updated files according to direction. All went well except that now I get notifications in Hub that Google Maps needs Google Services, yet when I open GMAPS it works as expected. Now I'm wondering if I should uninstall it and reinstall the modified version again. I guess I'll give it a try.

Update: I uninstalled GMaps, installed the patched version again and it doesn't work now. Perhaps I need to download and patch a newer version of Maps. Will try that later. Ugh.

Last edited by Smokeaire; 03-01-15 at 11:37 AM.
    03-01-15 11:14 AM
    No need to uninstall anything. Run Blackberry Google ID, go to Android Settings in top right menu.

Then go to apps, Google Maps and turn of notification.
    03-01-15 11:36 AM
    No need to uninstall anything. Run Blackberry Google ID, go to Android Settings in top right menu.

Then go to apps, Google Maps and turn of notification.
    Anyway to get tapatalk notifications to the hub?
    Was working before the os update and now it doesn't.
    Any ideas?
    Tried through permission apps etc. It's all on etc

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 12:31 PM
    Anyway to get tapatalk notifications to the hub?
    Was working before the os update and now it doesn't.
    Any ideas?
    Tried through permission apps etc. It's all on etc

Posted via CB10
    I think hub notifications from android apps are a bit of a crapshoot. Sometimes you just have the right combination of OS, android runtime, and app version and luck is on your side. I'm not sure there is actually anything you can do to intervene and make them come back. If there is I would love to know it as there are a few apps I would love pushing the notifications for me.

Posted via my Z30 on the CrackBerry App
    03-01-15 12:57 PM
    If open nay droid messages in the hub inc playstore updates I get blank screen, infact even my BlackBerry Skype does the same, ever since os update, dead nippy

Passport/10.3.1.2480 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    03-01-15 01:50 PM
6,728 ... 6667686970 ...