Yeah I get a code then sign in

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 05:49 PM
    These are the new if you're doing a fresh install. I'll update the firsts post when I upload the new Blackberry Google ID app. If you are already up and running there is no need to redo the steps.
    Once you upload the new BlackBerry Google ID app will it work for my Z30 w/OS 10.2.1? I already have everything else downloaded and installed and it has been working for awhile now.

Thank you very much for your expertise, patience and quick response time.

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    02-26-15 05:53 PM
    I have done all the steps all different ways and still getting fail to register. Wish I had just kept the older version. Everything was working perfect. But what u think is best cobalt? I have brand new passport. And yes I have two step authentication with google sign in.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 06:24 PM
    I have done all the steps all different ways and still getting fail to register. Wish I had just kept the older version. Everything was working perfect. But what u think is best cobalt? I have brand new passport. And yes I have two step authentication with google sign in.

Posted via CB10
    With two step authentication, you must enter the app specific password you created for this app to sign in. If uncertain, you can remove two step authentication from your account on the google site and then just use your normal google email password. And remember: You must never enter the GSF key anywhere. This is not a password, it's just an ID that is displayed for information.
    02-26-15 07:24 PM
    Once you upload the new BlackBerry Google ID app will it work for my Z30 w/OS 10.2.1? I already have everything else downloaded and installed and it has been working for awhile now.

Thank you very much for your expertise, patience and quick response time.

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    I'm sorry but 10.2.1 is no longer supported with the latest versions of Play Store. Is there a specific reason why you don't want to update to 10.3? It is so much better.
    02-26-15 07:25 PM
    Well, then it looks like carrier billing is not supported by your provider. Use a value card or enter your credit card number to make it work.
    Now... funny you should say that. I have the same error when attempting to purchase from Google Play using carrier billing despite using carrier billing frequently on BlackBerry World. Could it be that that carrier billing is supported by the provider for BlackBerry but not Google? Sounds unlikely to me.

Posted Via Classic SQC100-4/10.3.1.2072 CB10
    02-26-15 07:43 PM
    I've updated with the new files and all is working well. Thanks again Cobalt.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    02-26-15 08:41 PM
    How do u use google play services instead of google Id?? Can anyone please help?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 09:28 PM
    Ahhh! Thanks cobalt. It was the two step authentication messing me up. Turned it off. All is back to normal now thanks man!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 09:43 PM
    His post count makes that difficult for me to believe...but I suppose that could be what was being referred to.

Posted via CB10
    I get that I'm not that active on the forum, but he was right. On the fly patching for apps that require GPLAY Services like snapchat or instagram or the transit app would be nice. If I had the skills I would breakdown the code in GPlay Services and find the compat in the BlackBerry ART. But I don't. But I appreciate what the OP has done for everyone.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 10:21 PM
    Anyone constantly getting the error msg "unfortunately Google play services has stopped"? Like frequently, I'm patched some of my apps using lucky patcher, but I find some times that error pops up repeatedly to the point of ruining the Experience, like during using Spotify it pops up and stops the music. And the only times it's a seamless it experiences.
    Let's say 50% it's smooth, 25% it constantly pops up, and another 25% it pops up once

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 11:41 PM
    Hey Cobalt.. if I was to update the play store from what I have now to the latest patched version you posted.. am I suppose to update anything with the other 2 files? Or just the playstore is fine to update?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 01:31 AM
    How do I get google play store on my BlackBerry z30 please help

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 02:00 AM
    Is there a patch for Google play services? I deleted it when I reinstalled the updates of all the new apps, but the old version of play devices doesn't work,
    Only when. That is installed does transit app. And street food app work
    Albeit I get prompts in every android app that the service has crashed every so often
    And the GPS now sucks. I have to actually be outside for it to work
    OK maybe I don't want services, I just want a version of transit app that works that doesn't crash and I won't get that annoying prompt that services has crashed

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 02:08 AM
    Now... funny you should say that. I have the same error when attempting to purchase from Google Play using carrier billing despite using carrier billing frequently on BlackBerry World. Could it be that that carrier billing is supported by the provider for BlackBerry but not Google? Sounds unlikely to me.

Posted Via Classic SQC100-4/10.3.1.2072 CB10
    Unlikely but possible. I read in one of the earlier posts that carrier billing was successfully used by a forums member, but in my country it also doesn't work. I'm using value cards.
    02-27-15 02:10 AM
    Anyone constantly getting the error msg "unfortunately Google play services has stopped"? Like frequently, I'm patched some of my apps using lucky patcher, but I find some times that error pops up repeatedly to the point of ruining the Experience, like during using Spotify it pops up and stops the music. And the only times it's a seamless it experiences.
    Let's say 50% it's smooth, 25% it constantly pops up, and another 25% it pops up once

Posted via CB10
    Google Play Services patching gets worse and worse. While it worked great with earlier versions, everything after 6.0 doesn't seem to play nice. It's because of several OS dependences that are missing on your device.
    02-27-15 02:15 AM
    Hey Cobalt.. if I was to update the play store from what I have now to the latest patched version you posted.. am I suppose to update anything with the other 2 files? Or just the playstore is fine to update?

Posted via CB10
    Just update Play Store and you'll be fine.
    02-27-15 02:19 AM
    Google Play Services patching gets worse and worse. While it worked great with earlier versions, everything after 6.0 doesn't seem to play nice. It's because of several OS dependences that are missing on your device.
    Ah icc, well it's only two apps that are acting up, the rest are fine especially now that Google play services aren't in my phone and I can't reinstall it.
    But I really like one of those apps, the other I can't live without
    If anyone can get a patched version transit app working that doesn't crash I'd be grateful. I've used lucky patcher but it crashes, until I install Google play services. I know there's that other patcher that is on the PC but I could never make it work

I'd rather not install Google play services because of that prompt, it basically screws everything else up for the sake one one or two apps, well not screws but gets in the way, it's annoying

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 02:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    +1 during using Waze and Google Play Services 5.0.89
    02-27-15 02:22 AM
    How do I get google play store on my BlackBerry z30 please help

Posted via CB10
    Read the first post of this thread. Please always read the first post of a thread before posting questions.
    anon(8908445) and jzajac like this.
    02-27-15 02:24 AM
    Would a quick suggestion then be to install your patched version below 5.0.89 and no other? Or will you be looking at further patching techniques for the services piece?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    02-27-15 04:03 AM
    Would a quick suggestion then be to install your patched version below 5.0.89 and no other? Or will you be looking at further patching techniques for the services piece?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    Some apps won't accept 5.x versions anymore because there are new api's in the v6+ versions and if they are called the apps will crash. I'll try to keep up with patching, but it's going to be hard.
    02-27-15 04:35 AM
    Eh sir..
    Can you fix it please? Last week my carrier just launched a direct carrier billing in play store.that can buying app and in app purchase.
    Here is the link http://telkomsel.com/googleplay

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150227_190414.png
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150227_190423.png
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150227_190757.png

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 06:08 AM
    Sorry, but the purchasing/billing part is untouched and I don't want to mess around with it. So either it works or it doesn't. You have alternatives to carrier billing. Just go and buy a value card or use credit card or PayPal.
    02-27-15 07:14 AM
    Some apps won't accept 5.x versions anymore because there are new api's in the v6+ versions and if they are called the apps will crash. I'll try to keep up with patching, but it's going to be hard.
    Understood and I thank you again for your outstanding commitment and hard work, you have given us all a great experience with all that has been accomplished!!

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    02-27-15 07:47 AM
6,728 ... 6465666768 ...