Well, then it looks like carrier billing is not supported by your provider. Use a value card or enter your credit card number to make it work.
    02-26-15 08:46 AM
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150226_201401.png
    I can't see the home page of Google play, it just stays like that all the time even after rebooting, what should I do? Do I have to update Google play? And please tell me how if I need to update it, thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 10:19 AM
    Well, then it looks like carrier billing is not supported by your provider. Use a value card or enter your credit card number to make it work.
    My AT&T Billing attempt gave the same result.
    I did add PayPal successfully.

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    02-26-15 10:41 AM
    Once upon a time...

there was Google Account Manager... a nifty little app that usually is hidden away in the heart of the Android OS. It allows to add a Google System account on a device. It is required for many if not all Google apps. But it doesn't like Blackberry users. If it is installed on a Blackberry device, it isn't invisible anymore. It has an icon and it has a launch activity. And everybody wants to launch it. And then it doesn't work. Because it only works when it is invoked by an other app. Nobody understands why it is that way.

Well....

I took a deeper look into that app once again and now I understand why it doesn't play nice. And I fixed it. So here we got the new Google Account Manager app. And it does what it should do. The way you expect it to do.

The (happy) End

Links in first post have been updated!
    02-26-15 11:31 AM
    Oooo installing....drum roll

Passport/10.3.1.2480 U.K. IT'S PROBABLY IN THE FIRST POST
    02-26-15 12:37 PM
    Works just like a charm. Thank you Sir!
    Uninstalled the old one, installed new one, launched it, logged in and BAM!
    Worked like it was meant to be!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 01:19 PM
    Once upon a time...

there was Google Account Manager... a nifty little app that usually is hidden away in the heart of the Android OS. It allows to add a Google System account on a device. It is required for many if not all Google apps. But it doesn't like Blackberry users. If it is installed on a Blackberry device, it isn't invisible anymore. It has an icon and it has a launch activity. And everybody wants to launch it. And then it doesn't work. Because it only works when it is invoked by an other app. Nobody understands why it is that way.

Well....

I took a deeper look into that app once again and now I understand why it doesn't play nice. And I fixed it. So here we got the new Google Account Manager app. And it does what it should do. The way you expect it to do.

The (happy) End

Will this update work on my Z30 running 10.2.1 (still waiting for Verizon to release 10.3.1 update)?

My bitchin' BlackBerry Z30
    02-26-15 01:34 PM
    Once upon a time...

Well....

The (happy) End

Blackberry Google ID 1.5 ?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 01:44 PM
    Once upon a time...

Well....

The (happy) End

Hi.
    First at all.... THANKS!

Doubt.... May be that GOOGLE not more appear like a "third party account" in Setting - Account?

Thks
    02-26-15 01:52 PM
    I'm pretty new to all of this so excuse me if these are dumb questions. The instructions on the first page say download the Mega app to my device in order to get the files. Sorry I don't know how or where to get and download the Mega app.

Once downloaded where are these files and how do I run them.
    02-26-15 01:55 PM
    I'm pretty new to all of this so excuse me if these are dumb questions. The instructions on the first page say download the Mega app to my device in order to get the files. Sorry I don't know how or where to get and download the Mega app.

Once downloaded where are these files and how do I run them.
    Used mirror link bitcasa..instruction read post 1..

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 02:09 PM
    Used mirror link bitcasa..instruction read post 1..

Posted via CB10
    I've read post 1. As far as I understand it doesn't tell me how to get the files onto my phone, just the link where they can be found. I'm sorry but use mirror link bitcasa doesn't help me very much. I don't understand that instruction either.
    02-26-15 02:30 PM
    I've read post 1. As far as I understand it doesn't tell me how to get the files onto my phone, just the link where they can be found. I'm sorry but use mirror link bitcasa doesn't help me very much. I don't understand that instruction either.
    Just open links (bitcasa) and click image beside cloud image, something like paper plane...and then choose what directory you want save apk to device or media card..

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 02:58 PM
    It worked great for me, thanks and I have donated.
    02-26-15 03:00 PM
    Once upon a time...

Well....

The (happy) End

Your HARD WORK Cobalt does not go unnoticed from me. I will take the new downloads tonight after deleting the current and report back only if there is a bug. THANK YOU. Tremendous work.
    02-26-15 03:30 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. The new Google Account app is a game changer. Together with the upcoming BlackBerry Google ID release the installation process will be easier than ever. The steps will be:

1. Download all apps
    2. Install and run Google Login and do the login
    3. Install and run BlackBerry Google ID and check-in the device
    4. Install and run Google Play Store

So the steps should be quite logical now.
    garrett1972 and ferchu like this.
    02-26-15 04:00 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. The new Google Account app is a game changer. Together with the upcoming BlackBerry Google ID release the installation process will be easier than ever. The steps will be:

1. Download all apps

Not being negative, but how many times you still gonna be asked what do I do lol. Though It may be short enough now to add to your signature lol

02-26-15 04:09 PM
    Not being negative, but how many times you still gonna be asked what do I do lol. Though It may be short enough now to add to your signature lol

Yup, I'm absolutely aware of the fact that this will not stop people from asking the same things again and again.

The only way make everyone happy seems to be by writing an app that...

a) Jumps on their phone by itself
    b) installs everything automatically including login and entering the personal password
    c) automatically downloads clash of clans and logs in to their Google+ account

02-26-15 04:46 PM
    Lol think C is taking it too far pmsl

Ps I've had it from the start ,updated at every increment and just lately a fresh on other half Q10 and never had an issue or been difficult to do ( first time I did write a list on paper of files and order lol)
    Keep up the good work

02-26-15 04:52 PM
    Try to update new files n got this.
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150227_000750.png

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 05:16 PM
    It said check in failed after that.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 05:16 PM
    Just installed on my AT&T Passport (Day 2) and I'm loving it. Greatly appreciated.

Update: Went back this morning and made a donation. Was too excited yesterday, lol. Once again THANK YOU Cobalt232!
    Last edited by MLE724; 02-27-15 at 08:04 AM.
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    02-26-15 05:23 PM

1. Download all apps

This step just for new update ? Or current version? Cause all step at first post still same as before..

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 05:35 PM
    It said check in failed after that.

Posted via CB10
    You must have entered a wrong password. Do you have two-factor authentication on your account?
    02-26-15 05:35 PM
    This step just for new update ? Or current version? Cause all step at first post still same as before..

Posted via CB10
    These are the new if you're doing a fresh install. I'll update the firsts post when I upload the new Blackberry Google ID app. If you are already up and running there is no need to redo the steps.
    02-26-15 05:37 PM
6,728 ... 6364656667 ...