Hi Cobalt
    I'm having the following problem:
    I have installed the latest versions of yours app, when I want to update an app from Play Store, does the download, opens installation app and in two seconds quits (closed both instalation and Play Store apps).
    Again I perform the same procedure and does not close, but this time appears "install" and not "update"
    What could be happening?
    Regards
    Last edited by ferchu; 01-19-15 at 01:05 PM.
    01-19-15 12:42 PM
    Ghost Commander?

Posted via CB10
    I successfully make backups with the app "App Backup & Restore". Works even with purchased apps.
    I use ES File Explorer from the Google Play store. It also works with purchased apps.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 12:49 PM
    I need help when I am on Google play when I download a game over 50mb it says I have insufficient external storage
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150119_063011.png

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 01:25 PM
    Hi Cobalt
    I have installed the latest versions of yours app, when I want to update an app from Play Store, does the download, opens installation app and in two seconds quits (closed both instalation and Play Store apps).
    Again I perform the same procedure and does not close, but this time appears "install" and not "update"
    What could be happening?
    Regards
    Are you using the latest V4 version of PlayStore?
    01-19-15 01:41 PM
    I need help when I am on Google play when I download a game over 50mb it says I have insufficient external storage
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150119_063011.png 
Views:	1631 
Size:	187.4 KB 
ID:	328348

Posted via CB10
    Did you download the latest version from post 1?
    01-19-15 01:41 PM
    Are you using the latest V4 version of PlayStore?
    No. Sorry. I don't saw the update of 15/01
    I'm downloading it.
    Thanks.
    01-19-15 01:59 PM
    Hi Cobalt
    What could be happening?
    Regards
    Same thing happened to me recently with an Instagram update. The Playstore started downloading the update then before it's completed(10% or so) the BlackBerry screen shows up with the Install button. Of course the installation fails.

Did it twice and same thing. So I went to good ole Snap and it downloaded the complete update and installed fine.

Edit : I was forced to download the latest Playstore and install it. I tried to download Plants vs Zombies Free(65mb) and it crashed the Playstore to the point that it would not start again, not even with a hard reset. So I deleted the Playstore only and reinstall the latest. It started up fine but still crashed when I try to download that game - reinstalled again so back up and running.

I guess I'm not meant to have that game.

Zwiped from my Zed, Awaiting 10.3.1...
    Last edited by trinichindian; 01-19-15 at 05:41 PM.
    01-19-15 04:31 PM
    Same thing happened to me recently with an Instagram update. The Playstore started downloading the update then before it's completed(10% or so) the BlackBerry screen shows up with the Install button. Of course the installation fails.

Did it twice and same thing. So I went to good ole Snap and it downloaded the complete update and installed fine.

Edit : I was forced to download the latest Playstore and install it. I tried to download Plants vs Zombies Free(65mb) and it crashed the Playstore to the point that it would not start again, not even with a hard reset. So I deleted the Playstore only and reinstall the latest. It started up fine but still crashed when I try to download that game - reinstalled again so back up and running.

I guess I'm not meant to have that game.

I know that Plants vs Zombies is in BlackBerry World, and PvZ 2 actually has its own thread from a while ago to get it working. I believe it was sometime in June or July when I came across it. Maybe a similar method would be needed to get the free android version working of the first game as well.

Posted via CB10

EDIT: here's a four post thread linking to a thread. Maybe it can help?

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=933131
    01-19-15 07:00 PM
    I know that Plants vs Zombies is in BlackBerry World, and PvZ 2 actually has its own thread from a while ago to get it working. I believe it was sometime in June or July when I came across it. Maybe a similar method would be needed to get the free android version working of the first game as well.

Posted via CB10

EDIT: here's a four post thread linking to a thread. Maybe it can help?

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=933131
    Thanks.

01-19-15 07:50 PM
    Hi the app force closes at so many times

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 08:30 PM
    If you are not on the latest 10.3.xxxx you will not have 100% favourable results, maybe we should edit this title so that all the folk know..

STA100-6
    01-19-15 11:14 PM
    Any help for those on 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 01:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Best help I could think of is getting you on 10.3.1

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 02:07 AM
    Anyone tried doing in-app purchase? I think I can buy gems in Clash of Clans. I didn't go all the way as I don't really need to buy any, so I cannot confirm if transaction will go through.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150120_164610.jpg   Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150120_164633.jpg  
    01-20-15 02:54 AM
    How do I get Google play services a lot of my apps require it please help

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 03:12 AM
    Yes I have

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 03:20 AM
    Anyone tried doing in-app purchase? I think I can buy gems in Clash of Clans. I didn't go all the way as I don't really need to buy any, so I cannot confirm if transaction will go through.

In-App purchasing works nicely. Just keep in mind that not all purchasing methods may be supported, i.e. carrier billing may not be available with all carriers.
    I have successfully used In-App purchasing with Credit card. Bla1ze successfully used in-app billing with PayPal (and even got a refund because the app crashed twice).
    01-20-15 04:27 AM

Posted via CB10
    I'm on 10.2.1 and the Playstore works generally well for me...it's not perfect but it works.

Did you you follow the instructions in the first post. Just remember if you do not have two step authentication you can just sign in with you password.

01-20-15 04:41 AM
    Maybe some of you have also encountered the problem that if a download is started and the device goes to sleep, the download completes, but the installer is not invoked. The result of this is, that you keep on seeing the app description dialog and the only thing you can do is to re-download the app.

I did some research on that and I now understand the problem:

1. The app is successfully downloaded, even if the device goes to sleep
    2. After an app was successfully downloaded, the android package manager is invoked. This also works if the device is sleeping.
    3. The android package manager then invokes the Blackberry package manager. This sometimes fails if the device is sleeping.

It's a problem of Blackberry OS, the handling of the apk installation procedure and the fact, that the Play store is not running in system context.

As a solution, I'll post an update to the Play store later this week that SAVES the downloaded APK's to the download folder. So if the installation invoke fails for any reason, you'll be able to manually launch installation from your download folder. The modifications are already coded but I want to do some testing before going public.
    01-20-15 05:44 AM
    In-App purchasing works nicely. Just keep in mind that not all purchasing methods may be supported, i.e. carrier billing may not be available with all carriers.
    I have successfully used In-App purchasing with Credit card. Bla1ze successfully used in-app billing with PayPal (and even got a refund because the app crashed twice).
    Oh great! Thanks Cobalt! Sorry if this has already been mentioned here already, I wasn't able to keep up the recent comments in this thread. Thanks again!

01-20-15 06:40 AM
    How do I get Google play services a lot of my apps require it please help

Posted via CB10
    It's been posted a bunch, please read Cobalt's Google Apps Landing thread.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 06:49 AM
    The problem started when i tried to install blood and glory game
    And since then it has stopped working

P.s- it was working and i even downloaded the *imdb* app

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150120_204327.png

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 09:15 AM
    Hey cobalt you think Google+ will every work? I cannot get my clash of clans back unless I have G+

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 09:18 AM
    Some day maybe.
    01-20-15 10:43 AM
    Cobalt didn't answer me -_-

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 10:50 AM
6,728 ... 3738394041 ...