Sure you can just remove the account in 3rd party account but I'd wait for some one who know the best and easiest...or read back sure your not the first lol

Passport/10.3.0.1418. UK
    Yes, just need to know how to sign out of the account I had set it up with (my throwaway Google ID) and log in with my proper google ID.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    01-01-15 08:18 PM
    In case anyone else here is trying to get Play Music working, this worked for me.

Turns out I can't link. Post 11 of the thread titled "Google play music help" started by DS1331 in the Help & Give Help/Ask a Question forum.

I did what was suggested earlier but used the Play Music apk in the thread described above and now I have access to my Play Music all access account :-)

Thanks for all the help.
    yakov116 likes this.
    01-01-15 08:32 PM
    OK I deleted all files and installed the Google Play Store again using the proper google ID I wanted to have associated with the account.

ISSUE:

I can't log in to the Amazon App Store using the Google ID and associated password. What do I do?

Do I need to use the Google Framework ID password generated by the BlackBerry Google ID because my regular password won't work when trying to log into the Amazon app store.

Also, I can't invoke Mobile Billing when completing the set up and had to choose PayPal. I'd prefer mobile billing. Is this possible? If so can it be changed now that I checked paypal?

Now I downloaded Tetris from Google Play and it would only open after 6 attempts and has me as a "guest" won't show my name when playing against opponent.

Makes me wonder does this all work? Is it causing all kinds of conflicts? Never had these issues with Snap (no offense to Cobalt) but I can't log into Amazon app store now and any app I download from the Google Play Store won't open or requires many attempts to open.

Help appreciated

Last edited by drfever; 01-01-15 at 09:30 PM.
    01-01-15 09:08 PM
    In reference to above post, do I need to log in to the Amazon App Store using my AMAZON credentials and NOT my Google credentials? Logging in with my Amazon credentials allows me to get into my Amazon app store but would there be any conflicts if the app is downloaded in Amazon?

As I previously mentioned, a couple free apps I installed from Amazon won't open including today's free app of the day (Angry Birds Star Wars II)

01-01-15 10:03 PM
    Great

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 10:06 PM
    Thanks Cobalt!

I initially had problems with the Checkin Failed popping up.

I never had 2 step verification on my Google account before and so following the steps may have made things weird. However, I just decided to try and turn off the 2 step verification via my laptop and then re-run the "Blackberry Google ID" app in the OP and when I logged in the part where we're supposed to type in stuff was filled in. After that, the Play Store worked!

I'm not very tech savvy so my explanation may not be the best. But if anyone has this problem and can't get it fixed, I'll gladly try to go through what I did in more detail if you PM me.

Thanks again Cobalt this is great
    01-02-15 01:26 AM
    In reference to above post, do I need to log in to the Amazon App Store using my AMAZON credentials and NOT my Google credentials? Logging in with my Amazon credentials allows me to get into my Amazon app store but would there be any conflicts if the app is downloaded in Amazon?

As I previously mentioned, a couple free apps I installed from Amazon won't open including today's free app of the day (Angry Birds Star Wars II)

As far as I know, you must login to Amazon with an Amazon login/password.
    01-02-15 02:07 AM
    Thanks Cobalt!

I initially had problems with the Checkin Failed popping up.

I never had 2 step verification on my Google account before and so following the steps may have made things weird. However, I just decided to try and turn off the 2 step verification via my laptop and then re-run the "Blackberry Google ID" app in the OP and when I logged in the part where we're supposed to type in stuff was filled in. After that, the Play Store worked!

I'm not very tech savvy so my explanation may not be the best. But if anyone has this problem and can't get it fixed, I'll gladly try to go through what I did in more detail if you PM me.

Thanks again Cobalt this is great
    To use two-step verification is a bit complicated, but it makes sense if you understand the concept behind it. Actually, you just need to create an app specific password on the Google website and then log in using that new password. But I'm happy that it now works for you.
    01-02-15 02:10 AM
    The weird thing was I didn't even have to generate an app specific password. But yeah, the 2 step verification stuff is way above my head.
    01-02-15 03:06 AM
    The weird thing was I didn't even have to generate an app specific password. But yeah, the 2 step verification stuff is way above my head.
    Well, two-step authentification is an option anyway. I don't have it either. I just use a strong password.
    01-02-15 03:59 AM
    When I installed the store, I could not use without 2 step password. The store had a connection issue. I would prefer to use only my Gmail password which is strong, but i had to create the other password on Google website. I must admit this 2 step process is a pain in the ***.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 10:33 AM
    It is. But two-step authentification is activated by the user. It is not the default setting from Google. So you only have to deal with it if you turned it on.
    01-02-15 10:40 AM
    although i downloaded successfully, apps like Swarm still needs :google services"

Any idea?
    01-02-15 12:35 PM
    Read the FAQ on post 1
    01-02-15 12:48 PM
    On my STL100-1,10.3.0.908,,microsoft office not working, ,plz help

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 02:47 PM
    What about this ?

Can download Google services on play store ?

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150103_075006.png

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 06:59 PM
    What about this ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150103_075006.png 
Views:	2772 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	324947

Posted via CB10
    You can certainly try, but it's not going to work. Reading is your friend
    Notcho likes this.
    01-02-15 10:59 PM
    Cobalt, As was explained in the tutorial video on how to install google play store, when I want to get the "App Passwords", at the bottom i can not find the "Select the app" when I was signing my google account. whether there is something wrong that I've missed ?
    01-02-15 11:49 PM
    Downloading OBB works. How awesome.

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150103_082026.png

|Posted Via Z10STL100-2|10.3.1.1151|
    FastLane228 and Cobalt232 like this.
    01-03-15 12:21 AM
    Guys, 2-step authentication is NOT necessary for this app to work. And it is NOT a solution as to why you can't login. So if you can't login, turning on 2-step authentication will only unnecessarily complicate your lives-- especially if you're not exactly sure how to use it or how it works.

Seems like some of you have read some nonsense about some sort of coincidence someone else had as THE way to log in. Stick to the regular login procedure if that's what you're used to.
    jzajac, andy957 and Cobalt232 like this.
    01-03-15 06:22 AM
    Whoa...I have plants vs zombie...its cool
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20150103_184152.png

Posted via CB10
    Numero12 likes this.
    01-03-15 07:16 AM
    What about this ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150103_075006.png 
Views:	2772 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	324947

Posted via CB10
    Please read the FAQ in post 1.
    01-03-15 07:31 AM
    I am based in the mainland of China and have these three apk files installed on my Blackberry Passport. However, it just keeps checking in without any further response when I run Blackberry Google ID. I have heard that some google sites have been blocked by the Chinese government so would guess that long-time checking in status might be caused by the blocked connection from my place to Google?
    01-03-15 12:47 PM
    This may be. Can you try to configure a vpn connection in Blackberry settings to circumvent that? Maybe a community member knows a vpn provider in the usa or canada?

I assume that your mobile network is turned on and you have a sim in the device. This is important as the app must read the carrierdata to generate the GSF key.
    01-03-15 01:10 PM
    Thanks a whole lot dude you are super awesome for creating this thread and providing simple instructions on how to install the google play services directly to my phone. I will be donating right away!! Keep up the great work please!
    01-03-15 03:03 PM
6,728 ... 2425262728 ...