Thank you my dearest Cobalt. For your information I was trying to read your first post on the CB app. Your first post on the app shows jumbled with a bunch of symbols which make it difficult to read.

I thought the nice people of the crackberry community could summarize it for me as I do not have access to a computer to read it properly.

Posted via CB10
    Ok, no bad feelings then. It's just everyone always asking without reading. This sometimes is very frustrating. Have fun with your new Play Store!

PS: And you are right, the post are like scrambled if you try to read them with the Blackberry CB Forums app. I personally use the Android version. It works better.
    12-31-14 09:51 AM
    Ok, no bad feelings then. It's just everyone always asking without reading. This sometimes is very frustrating. Have fun with your new Play Store!

PS: And you are right, the post are like scrambled if you try to read them with the Blackberry CB Forums app. I personally use the Android version. It works better.
    No hard feelings. Thanks for all your hard work on this. Might give this a go when I get a chance.

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    12-31-14 10:04 AM

Tried the android version of CB. Yeah works great

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-31-14 10:11 AM
    Hi Diego in cb app hit the three dots choose open in browser

Cobalt I try to edit the OP using cb 10 app seems like I can't do it with the app

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    12-31-14 10:15 AM
    Hi Diego in cb app hit the three dots choose open in browser

Cobalt I try to edit the OP using cb 10 app seems like I can't do it with the app

Posted via CB10
    Editing (my own) posts works for me with the Android version. But its really a shame that the Blackberry CB app works that bad. Maybe I should look into the code :-)
    SlcCorrado, Uzi, moody and 2 others like this.
    12-31-14 10:20 AM
    Editing (my own) posts works for me with the Android version. But its really a shame that the Blackberry CB app works that bad. Maybe I should look into the code :-)
    I think you should. Then it would probably work correctly.

Posted via CB10
    gemoelle likes this.
    12-31-14 10:25 AM
    So back to the main topic. I looked into the inApp billing. It looks like there is a stub in the android system where an app can register the in app billing service. Unfortunately, it is locked down and the iab service from Google Play Store can't register. The binding is already verified and stopped in PackageManager, so it isn't even possible to install Play Store if the binding is not removed in AndroidManifest (which I did in this current release of Play store).

I'll do some more research on this, but the chances are low that it will work.
    hamsterwheel, bungaboy and moody like this.
    12-31-14 10:44 AM
    So back to the main topic. I looked into the inApp billing. It looks like there is a stub in the android system where an app can register the in app billing service. Unfortunately, it is locked down and the iab service from Google Play Store can't register. The binding is already verified and stopped in PackageManager, so it isn't even possible to install Play Store if the binding is not removed in AndroidManifest (which I did in this current release of Play store).

I'll do some more research on this, but the chances are low that it will work.
    Thanks Cobalt for looking into it. Much appreciated.
    gemoelle likes this.
    12-31-14 10:57 AM
    Cobalt, lucky patcher emulates iap, look into it?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, moody and Cobalt232 like this.
    12-31-14 11:38 AM
    Sorry Cobalt, I tried deleting everything and reinstalling after a reboot, it doesn't call the BlackBerry installer but instead
    Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20141231_194911.png

And doesn't do anything, goes blank and back to the previous screen.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 11:52 AM
    What is the advantage of this software compared to Snap for example ?

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 11:55 AM
    Cobalt, lucky patcher emulates iap, look into it?

Posted via CB10
    Good idea, will do. I hope that it doesn't just catch the iab calls from the play store (I believe it does to trick licensing, but this is not what want).
    12-31-14 11:58 AM
    Sorry Cobalt, I tried deleting everything and reinstalling after a reboot, it doesn't call the BlackBerry installer but instead
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141231_194911.png 
Views:	1166 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	324445

And doesn't do anything, goes blank and back to the previous screen.

Posted via CB10
    Looks like something is registered on your device to catch the installer intent. You can track it down by uninstalling all 3rd party apps and then reboot.
    sayf777 likes this.
    12-31-14 12:00 PM
    Good idea, will do. I hope that it doesn't just catch the iab calls from the play store (I believe it does to trick licensing, but this is not what want).
    Ahh no, I can remeber that I had to remove the binding in Lucky Patcher to make it installable on our Berry's.

Lucky Patcher only supports the license emulation if the device is rooted. Problem persists.
    12-31-14 12:06 PM
    Is there even the slightest chance that you've taken a look at google play services and found a patch for our berrys?
    12-31-14 12:57 PM
    Is there even the slightest chance that you've taken a look at google play services and found a patch for our berrys?
    Of course he has. Just take a look at his other threads and you'll see all his progress.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 02:01 PM
    Of course he has. Just take a look at his other threads and you'll see all his progress.

Posted via CB10
    He probably meant a patch that would patch apps on the fly while installing.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 02:03 PM
    He probably meant a patch that would patch apps on the fly while installing.

Posted via CB10
    His post count makes that difficult for me to believe...but I suppose that could be what was being referred to.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 02:06 PM
    Hi Guys, watched the video and read all the thread but can't seem to find a solution to my issue which is google account manager which is one of the three download files simply won't download for me says error.

Would greatly appreciate your help please all )

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 02:28 PM
    Succeeded all works except cannot play Google movies. Always receive error 31? Anyone having success with Google movies?
    Using passport 10.3.1.747

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 02:45 PM
    Check my signature
    12-31-14 03:13 PM
    Anyone who has problems setting this up, I will be happy to help you with it. pin:2B0CFC92

#TeamBlackBerry
    12-31-14 03:43 PM
    Hey Cobalt. Did you have any luck with Play Music?
    12-31-14 04:23 PM
    Happy New Year from Switzerland!
    12-31-14 05:26 PM
    Happy New Year from Switzerland!
    Same to you man!

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 05:33 PM
6,728 ... 2223242526 ...