Patching is required to remove signature verifications that prevent running a Google Play services dependent app together with a patched version og Google Play services. Check my signature for more details.
    orx7 likes this.
    12-29-14 05:04 PM
    Download of previously pursached apps is supported? I bought some apps in other device with this account, and when i click in the app, it asks me to buy it again, and then shows "An error has ocurred". And the app is neither downloaded or showing as already pursached ((
    I read in a German blog, that a wrong installation procedure can lead to this. Try to remove the Google account and login again.
    hariainm likes this.
    12-29-14 05:06 PM
    I just downloaded that game. The download size is 96 mb. The installation size is 13mb. The obb file is also downloaded and has 83 mb. You can find the obb in device/misc/android/Android/obb. So everything is ok regarding download and installation. The game simply doesn't run on Blackberry.
    When I download it using the passport it says 96mb but when I use the z30 it says only 13mb and when I run the game on the z30 it just stops after the word disney. But on my passport it continues.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 05:12 PM
    Download of previously pursached apps is supported? I bought some apps in other device with this account, and when i click in the app, it asks me to buy it again, and then shows "An error has ocurred". And the app is neither downloaded or showing as already pursached ((
    I posted a solution to this a few pages back mate. Just delete the play store then re-install it. That's how I fixed it anyway..

Posted via CB10
    hariainm likes this.
    12-29-14 05:21 PM
    Does installing the playstore affect your battery life?

Posted via CB10
    Haven't noticed a drain in battery life but android apps sick up memory. One app will take me down to low 300's

I am.... Mrs Peevishlicious
    12-29-14 06:12 PM
    Hey there,

Thanks for providing us with the Google Play Store. I successfully downloaded it to my BlackBerry Classic and was able to download instagram, snapchat, Groupme and other apps. But it seems as though the Google playstore isn't working for me anymore. When I open up the app it would just go to a blank screen. Is anyone else having an issue with this?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 08:56 PM
    Working great for me on 10.2.1.2941.

Any chance of getting Google Play Music working with my Google account? I have a subscription for Google Play Music but the app I downloaded form the Play Store won't let me select my Google Account.
    12-29-14 11:35 PM
    After seeing this thread for the first time, I'm super excited to get my Z30 and try BB10 for the second time. BB needs to hurry up and send me a tracking number already.
    12-29-14 11:53 PM
    Works )) thanks cobalt

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 12:36 AM
    cobalt sir, i cant download any app it just shows downloading but not how much percent it is being downloaded and none of the app is downloaded even if it is of 2mb
    12-30-14 01:50 AM
    Works great on my passport. even my Sygic license was reactivated
    Cobalt you did a great job.
    I think I'll switch my Q10 from snap to that also.
    Though it took me two trials to make it run. May bee it would have been just one if I followed your installation guide first time instead of hitting on on the screen like an ��&$#*
    Thanks cobalt.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 02:33 AM
    Hey there,

Thanks for providing us with the Google Play Store. I successfully downloaded it to my BlackBerry Classic and was able to download instagram, snapchat, Groupme and other apps. But it seems as though the Google playstore isn't working for me anymore. When I open up the app it would just go to a blank screen. Is anyone else having an issue with this?

Posted via CB10
    Did you remove any of the 3 files?
    12-30-14 03:08 AM
    Working great for me on 10.2.1.2941.

Any chance of getting Google Play Music working with my Google account? I have a subscription for Google Play Music but the app I downloaded form the Play Store won't let me select my Google Account.
    Google Music seems to be picky about how the Google account was created.

Solution:
    1. Open Blackberry Google ID, go to Android Settings menu, then go to accounts and remove the Google Account
    2. Close Blackberry Google ID
    2. Open Google Music. It will ask you to login with your Google credentials

After that, Google Music and Google Play store will work.
    orx7 and sibeans like this.
    12-30-14 03:25 AM
    Thanks. It is working on my Q10 running 10.2.1.
    12-30-14 03:50 AM
    Can't seem to add a 3rd party Google account on the latest 10.3.1 leak, could it have been a restore that corrupted it?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 07:35 AM
    That is possible. Remove google login app, re-install the login app and then run play store.
    12-30-14 08:29 AM
    How are you generating the 16 digit code to get access to the apps and entering your credit card info?
    When I follow the instructions shown on the video, all I can do is enter my normal Google email address and my email password. There are no other options. How do you enter your credit card info to allow purchases?

I can download free videos, but cannot for a paid movie.
    12-30-14 09:33 AM
    I have an account all set up and can download other apps. Just not the Mio Go. It says not compatibile with my phone and will not allow download. Even to my computer.
    12-30-14 09:42 AM
    How are you generating the 16 digit code to get access to the apps and entering your credit card info?
    When I follow the instructions shown on the video, all I can do is enter my normal Google email address and my email password. There are no other options. How do you enter your credit card info to allow purchases?

I can download free videos, but cannot for a paid movie.
    If you follow the steps in post one and install the apps in the described order, you will be asked for your credit card credentials. If not, you can change your settings in Play store itself. In Play Store, go to the top left menu and then choose account settings. There you can add your purchasing details.
    12-30-14 09:46 AM
    Guys,

I was looking into the Blackberry Google ID app to find out why some of you are suffering those force closes. It looks like I found a possible null pointer problem. From what I could monitor, sometimes TelephonyManager fails to return a valid value for the MEID (your device identificator) and possibly other required values.

I fixed the problem and hope, that it works better now. If the app fails to read out your MEID, MAC address or SERIAL number, the values will be randomly generated and used for the checkin.

While hunting down the problem I monitored that Amazon Store is flooding the logfiles like hell. I started Amazon Appstore once but never really used it. Since then, it constantly seems to do something in the background. Therefore, I decided to add a new feature to Blackberry Google ID -> AmazonEx. This features uninstalls the Amazon store from your device. It will only remove the Amazon store if it has been initialized (run) at least one time, because only then it is visible to PackageManager. After a reboot, the Amazon icon will show up again, but the app will not be initialized (in a technical sense) unless you run it again.

So check out this new version. If you don't have any issues with Blackberry Google ID, you may want to skip this update.

Download Blackberry Google ID 1.3 (Mega)
    Download Blackberry Google ID 1.3 (BitCasa)

Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [OUTDATED]-img_20141230_164803.png
    orx7, moody, moosbb and 4 others like this.
    12-30-14 10:12 AM
    Google Play Store downloads the required obb files together with the main apk file and puts them to the right place. Community Members have successfully downloaded apps with size greater than 2 GB.
    If the apps on Google play store 90mb size, but after installed, I opened the apps, in apps autostart download content...it works too?

Before that, using snap can't do that..because download content ( obb) in apps after opened..

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 01:13 PM
    Finally got Google Play store on my Z30. Thank you Cobalt for sharing this. I had to follow the YouTube version bcoz I'm not a techie like most people on here but managed to get it loaded. BlackBerry World, Amazon Store and now Google Play store??? Can't get any better than that....well if only we can get 10.3 then maybe just maybe!!! Anyways where can I donate to the dev??? SMILE!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 02:21 PM
    Finally got Google Play store on my Z30. Thank you Cobalt for sharing this. I had to follow the YouTube version bcoz I'm not a techie like most people on here but managed to get it loaded. BlackBerry World, Amazon Store and now Google Play store??? Can't get any better than that....well if only we can get 10.3 then maybe just maybe!!! Anyways where can I donate to the dev??? SMILE!!!

Posted via CB10
    To your 10.3 question. Take a leak xD.. you can try 10.3.1.1154 or the just released one in the forums.. you won't be disappointed!

#TeamBlackBerry
    moody likes this.
    12-30-14 03:17 PM
    I did not
    12-30-14 05:33 PM
    Did you remove any of the 3 files?
    I did not
    12-30-14 05:34 PM
6,728 ... 2021222324 ...