Hey guys,

So I downloaded Google Play Music through Snap. And it opens and runs, but it will not let me add account.
    I can click on the add account button, but it does nothing.. (yes if I click skip it reads it, just add account doesn't work)

Any solutions please?!
    07-22-14 02:04 PM
    The problem is you need Google Play Services to access GMusic in the app. I believe you can access through the browser I have done this before.
    07-22-14 03:04 PM
    The problem is you need Google Play Services to access GMusic in the app. I believe you can access through the browser I have done this before.
    I presume there is no way to access Google Play Services through the app?

(Sorry if this sounds dumb, I haven't been on Crackberry in awhile so I'm extremely far behind on what's new with any software or even my own Q10 lol).
    07-22-14 03:58 PM
    Not that I am aware of. I have read that there are ways that involve your computer and OS 10.3 to strip GPS from an app but that would not help here as you need GPS to be able to access Google Music.

Browser is the only way I know of for access.
    07-23-14 09:45 AM
    I don't believe google play music requires google play services. It just requires you to log in to your Google account. It works flawlessly on my phone.

I'd recommend installing this google login services apk (courtesy of cobalt232), then opening google play music and try adding your account from there.

http://cloud.bb10.ch/public.php?serv...9b066ad29f8d0e
    PaulyDoyle and randall2580 like this.
    07-23-14 10:54 AM
    I don't believe google play music requires google play services. It just requires you to log in to your Google account. It works flawlessly on my phone.

I'd recommend installing this google login services apk (courtesy of cobalt232), then opening google play music and try adding your account from there.

ownCloud
    Thank you! Will try when I get home.. Hopefully this works because it's just strange how it won't let me add account, its almost as if it's not reading my touch on the screen, but yet it reads when I click skip lol.
    07-23-14 11:40 AM

ownCloud
    tried this myself get "couldn't sign in. there was a problem communicating with Google servers." try again later

Adding to this because I was silly and forgot I had changed my password recently. Works like a charm thanks very much!
    Last edited by randall2580; 07-23-14 at 03:05 PM. Reason: fixed
    07-23-14 03:00 PM