if anyone have Google drive.apk patched plz share the link

Posted via CB10
    09-09-17 02:03 PM
    You can always use the PlayCloud native app for that.
    09-09-17 02:54 PM
    Thanks conite

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 02:35 AM
    But how to upload files on Playcloud

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 02:43 AM
    But how to upload files on Playcloud

Posted via CB10
    Copy/paste.
    09-10-17 04:07 AM
    Thanks again

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 08:25 AM
    Tried the Playcloud Free version as it seems to imply I can view files with it, but I don't see anywhere in it to set up access to see a Google Drive share. I don't have any problem spending a whole $1.99 to get the paid version to see if that works, other than I'm still suffering the paypal error with BB World, haven't been able to solve that one.

It's getting harder and harder to stick with BB10 but after a month of using Android I find myself really missing BB10. If I could just get it to view these Google Drive files, I could continue using it.

Richard
    11-08-17 11:13 AM
    PlayCloud works fine with Google Drive. I've used it often.
    11-08-17 11:15 AM
    Now if I could just fix paypal through BB world I'd bet set this is ridiculous. I've already tried the suggestions on that problem so I won't go further into it here and derail this topic. If I can get BB world payments worked out I'll download the paid version of Playcloud and see if it works for me, then report back.

Richard
    11-08-17 12:22 PM
    Now if I could just fix paypal through BB world I'd bet set this is ridiculous. I've already tried the suggestions on that problem so I won't go further into it here and derail this topic. If I can get BB world payments worked out I'll download the paid version of Playcloud and see if it works for me, then report back.

Richard
    Have you updated to 10.3.3.3057? I thought someone said that was fixed.
    11-08-17 12:27 PM
    Currently still 10.3.2.2836; if I check for updates on my unlocked Passport SE (using AT&T) I'm told I have the latest...although I can swear my wife's Z30 updated to 10.3.3; will have to check when she gets home. So anyway if I want an update I'm going to have to use an autoloader.

While researching the BB World payments issue I did come across the thread that rumors 10.3.3.3057 solves the payment issue, but the one response to that says it did not, at least for that person.

Richard
    11-08-17 12:50 PM
    Currently still 10.3.2.2836; if I check for updates on my unlocked Passport SE (using AT&T) I'm told I have the latest...although I can swear my wife's Z30 updated to 10.3.3; will have to check when she gets home. So anyway if I want an update I'm going to have to use an autoloader.

While researching the BB World payments issue I did come across the thread that rumors 10.3.3.3057 solves the payment issue, but the one response to that says it did not, at least for that person.

Richard
    Doesn't hurt to update anyway.

Use the full blitz file, and it will only take a few minutes, and won't wipe your device.
    11-08-17 01:21 PM
    Fixed it with the updated Payment Options app from BlackBerry. Didn't have high hopes as I'd seen others in the payment problem threads saying it did not work for them, but it did work for me.

On another note, part of my problem setting up the Google Drive share in Playcloud (Trial) was that I didn't think to swipe down from the top and go into settings, then add my account. Once I did that I was able to see the share I needed, although unable to view the actual files due to the trial version. Payment issue fixed, I downloaded the paid version of Playcloud and can now view the documents!

Richard
    11-08-17 01:28 PM