Hi! Has anyone been usin Good Morning (Toysoft Dev)? I must say it changed the way i am using my BlackBerry, unfortunatelly it ceased to speak. The App seems running, everything fine it just doesnt make a sound. I have written to Toysoft and they said it is sth with google speech settings. Anyone interested and knows what to do? Or maybe u know an alternative to Good Morning? Plz answer

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 04:43 PM
    What, os, phone, app version,

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 05:09 PM
    OS 10.3.1.1779‎
    BlackBerry q10
    App v. Good Morning 1.0.2‎

Posted via CB10
    01-10-16 06:05 AM
    Anyone uses Good Morning App (by Toysoft Development)? Plz

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 03:00 PM
    I answer this on my own: maybe it'll be helpful. The speaking problem has been related to Google Voice settings.
    Toysoft has fixed that by an upgrade of the app. Now, you need to sign up to www(dot)voicerss.org/login.aspx and generate your own API taht you afterwards put in the respective field within the app and the speaking feature starts back again.
    The voice is somehow of a less loudness than previously but now the full usability is back

Posted via CB10
    01-31-16 07:13 AM
    Can you give a brief description on what the app does?

Posted via CB10
    02-02-16 02:38 AM
    You use the app to receive a quick summary of what is going on with your e-mailaccounts, messages, callendar entries and the weather on the day. You can menage the scope of information you want to get and a time when the app starts). Information is given with a voice manner. What it means in practice is that you can set the app to start every day at the most convenient moment for you to listen to what is going to happen that day (lets say 7:00 am). When you start using your phone that day (at any time after 7;00 am) the app (in the backgound) will tell you how many messages you have on each account, what callendar entries you have, what is the weather etc. Really onvenient
    02-04-16 03:58 AM