Yes, it worked. I could get my bluethooth connected to my z30 thru Garmin Connect and live track is working. (but still need Google services for maps inside the map, but that doesn't affect live tracking)

Though I'd let you know cause I was looking for this answer before installing 10.3

Z30/Bell - Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 01:56 PM
    09-22-14 02:52 PM
    There are improvements indeed in run time with 10.3, things will get even better with 10.3.1, what I can say is try it, and make sure you patch the apk with this http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/
    nuldahtal likes this.
    09-22-14 02:52 PM
    I haven't been too happy with Garmin fitness products recently.

But I'm glad this works.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-14 03:09 PM
    There are improvements indeed in run time with 10.3, things will get even better with 10.3.1, what I can say is try it, and make sure you patch the apk with this http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

Thanks for the tips! I tried and it works! The app and all of its functions seem to be working flawlessly ! Thank you very much !

Z30/Bell - Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 05:36 AM
    HI Nuldahtul

Thats great news!

I'm using a BlackBerry Z10 running on OS 10.3.1.1154 and a Fenix2 (OS version 4.0.0)

And I have the latest version of Garmin Connect app (ver2.6.1 via 1Mobile market) patched so that I can actually see my Activities - Google map, workout summary, Splits and Stats via the app on my Z10 screen.

The only thing that I'm having trouble with is the Sync feature via Bluetooth from my Z10 to my Fenix2 which if I read correctly, you are able to get that to work on your FR620?

I used to be be able to Sync via Bluetooth from my Fenix2 to my Z10 and actually upload the activities via the GC app - but that was an older version of GC. After I updated the GC app and patched it, I lost that BT Sync capability between my garmin watch and phone. (That'll teach me to fix things that aint broken, darn it).
    LiveTrack does run in the app now but due to the lack of the BT sync, it wont update my location.

So I'm trying to find out how to get the BT Sync back again. Would you be so kind to share/post download link for the Garmin Connect APK file that is currently working for you pls? That'll make my day.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sky ryen; 12-17-14 at 08:39 PM.
    12-17-14 08:02 PM
    Strange things are happening...and I believe its due to the recent upgrade to the Garmin Connect site.
    Recent uploaded runs are now marked with "<Location> Run" where previously, activities were uploaded as "Untitled".

And for some reason, the sync (upload) from my Garmin Fenix 2 to my Z10 via the GC app (patched thanks to Colbolt) now works beautifully! Live Tracking is also online too!

So now, I can read the activity stats, open up the map, etc via the patched GC app on my BB and PC.

I'm thinking that Garmin must have disabled the Sync functionality while they are doing something at the backend. Wish they would at least let the word out that they are doing some maintenance work/upgrade and to try syncing after they are done tinkering.

All's well that ends well. Happy Holidays!
    12-22-14 07:38 PM