I have tried to install two games lately and both failed to download resources or something it's called. Now I have Fallout Shelter working properly and this is how. The content of the game gets downloaded after the APK (the app) has been installed. This comes down to downloading an .obb package from the Google Play Store, the official one that is. SNAP the store I use for my Google Play apps can't download these files. You have some options to fix this issue:

- Download the game on an Android device with the official Google Play Store installed. When the game is able to run properly you download the .obb package from Android/obb/[game name] and transfer this to your BB10 device. The directory: misc/android/Android/obb/[game name] You will have to create the directory with the specified name of the game, this is the same as the name for the APK.

- Search the internet for the specified .obb file. But don't download from every source! Reddit or other device forums like Jolla or Amazon Fire can guide you to the file. Install the same way as above.

- The Cobalt soloution on BB10. Check out that topic: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/ It will work just like on an Android device but you have to install some apps and the Play Store.
    Last edited by ChicaneBT; 09-15-15 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Correct Cobalt link.
    09-13-15 04:04 PM
    thanks for the workarounds. i'm sure someone will try this
    09-15-15 05:40 AM
    Thanks.

Via the BlackBerry LifeBlood
    09-15-15 05:46 AM
    I have tried to install two games lately and both failed to download resources or something it's called. Now I have Fallout Shelter working properly and this is how. The content of the game gets downloaded after the APK (the app) has been installed. This comes down to downloading an .obb package from the Google Play Store, the official one that is. SNAP the store I use for my Google Play apps can't download these files. You have some options to fix this issue:

- Download the game on an Android device with the official Google Play Store installed. When the game is able to run properly you download the .obb package from Android/obb/[game name] and transfer this to your BB10 device. The directory: misc/android/Android/obb/[game name] You will have to create the directory with the specified name of the game, this is the same as the name for the APK.

- Search the internet for the specified .obb file. But don't download from every source! Reddit or other device forums like Jolla or Amazon Fire can guide you to the file. Install the same way as above.

- The Cobalt soloution on BB10. Check out that topic: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/ It will work just like on an Android device but you have to install all kind of Google apps.
    Do really consider your procedure of manually downloading and copying files to be an option compared to installing Play Store once and then having full obb support for all apps?

Ah wait, I believe it's the favorite method for people that are pirating games....

Duh...
    09-15-15 09:46 AM