how about the charge hr? mine syncs, but call notifications do not work
    12-31-14 06:47 PM
    how about the charge hr? mine syncs, but call notifications do not work
    I have not been able to get notifications using the Amazon app, not sure if they work with play app.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 08:34 PM
    I have not been able to get notifications using the Amazon app, not sure if they work with play app.

Posted via CB10
    i'm using the play app
    12-31-14 08:50 PM
    Has anyone been able to get the maps working. The update is great with my flex specialy the barcodes but would love to try the maps out.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-15 03:58 PM
    I got my Charge to work with the Passport. If you set it up as a replacement in the app, then when your phone asks if it is a trusted device keep hitting no, sounds funny but it worked. I think the permissions have to come from the app, not from the phone.

Posted via CB10
    I also discovered this makes the Passport and Charge play nice.
    01-01-15 04:35 PM
    I also discovered this makes the Passport and Charge play nice.
    Sorry I just read this. I also got a charge today. Did you get notifications working by doing the above.

Has anyone been able to get the call notification to work on the BlackBerry 40.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 09:07 PM
    I got my Charge to work with the Passport. If you set it up as a replacement in the app, then when your phone asks if it is a trusted device keep hitting no, sounds funny but it worked. I think the permissions have to come from the app, not from the phone.

Posted via CB10
    Intersting. This worked for me as well. Tho I didnt even have to set it up as a new app, I went in and told it to sync, it asked if I trusted it, and clicked no a few times. It doesnt stick, but when I foreground the app, I just end up hitting no two or three times and it syncs. Go figure. So the sync happens perfectly when you add it as a new device? After the initial 'no' it doesnt ask on future syncs? And do you loose existing data when you change device?

Also, I installed the fitbit app from snap, the barcode reading works great. Adding stuff to the database is pretty slick as well. (Of course, the second food I try to scan isnt in their database)

Thanks again Najo
    01-08-15 12:55 AM
    I just got a Fitbit Charge. Got the app to load but it won't pair with my Passport. OS 10.3.1.1016

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 09:52 PM
    Intersting. This worked for me as well. Tho I didnt even have to set it up as a new app, I went in and told it to sync, it asked if I trusted it, and clicked no a few times. It doesnt stick, but when I foreground the app, I just end up hitting no two or three times and it syncs. Go figure. So the sync happens perfectly when you add it as a new device? After the initial 'no' it doesnt ask on future syncs? And do you loose existing data when you change device?

Also, I installed the fitbit app from snap, the barcode reading works great. Adding stuff to the database is pretty slick as well. (Of course, the second food I try to scan isnt in their database)

Thanks again Najo
    I do not believe you would loose data changing devices as it logs to a server which can be accessed on multiple devices. I use Lose It to log food, and you can sync the lose it app to the Fit Bit software. I find that Lose It has a better database for foods.
    01-08-15 09:59 PM
    I just got a Fitbit Charge. Got the app to load but it won't pair with my Passport. OS 10.3.1.1016

Posted via CB10
    I am not using that build yet so I cannot speak to it, but I was hoping it would be better with the upgraded Bluetooth interface, did you try loading through Snap?
    01-08-15 10:02 PM
    I am not using that build yet so I cannot speak to it, but I was hoping it would be better with the upgraded Bluetooth interface, did you try loading through Snap?
    No, I got the app via Amazon Appstore (because I'm lazy.)

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 11:22 PM
    Hello,
    I have some Problems. My passport asked of i trust the charge, 2 times. I say yes,this was before i read this thread!

Now it don't asked me again so i can Not say no..!

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    01-19-15 05:20 AM
    Hello,
    I have some Problems. My passport asked of i trust the charge, 2 times. I say yes,this was before i read this thread!

Now it don't asked me again so i can Not say no..!

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    Open fitbit app > click devices > click set up new device > pick your tracker > set up your charge. > click replace

Sent from my ‪ Passport ‪
    01-19-15 06:12 AM
    Nepp, i try this, then the charge Shows the Code and i enter the Code in the fitbit app! Then the app says i doesnt work, try it 10 times, no Chance. I allready Set the charge back, but this also doesnt work. Confused
    01-19-15 06:22 AM
    I get no connection anymore, After i insert the sync Code it gets an error! Say " i don' work".

No idea what to, restart passport and charge,turn bluetooth on/off, nothings works for me!

Someone an idea?!
    01-19-15 07:05 AM
    If your up to it, it has been working flawlessly since I installed the latest leak. I'll post again in a week as that seemed to be the going rate for it to just stop connecting.

What? A signature?!
    01-19-15 03:20 PM
    does anyone know if the surge works with the passport for call and text notifications?

it syncs just fine in the app, but the call and text notifications doesn't go through.. ideas?
    01-28-15 12:19 AM
    With out google services it wont work. I have the Charge HR same issue.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 06:12 AM
    With out google services it wont work. I have the Charge HR same issue.

Posted via CB10
    what google services? where should we be keeping an eye out for when call/text notifications will work on the passport? or... is it impossible with the technology?
    01-28-15 09:14 AM
    The maps dont work either

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 11:23 AM
    I still can't get this app on my Passport to sync with my Charge.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 11:42 AM
    I installed the fitbit app on my passport and sync'ed it with my fitbit flex. Working pretty well. I don't have background sync on and just doing it manually.
    01-28-15 10:56 PM
    And just like that, my Charge can sync with the app. I did try tapping "no" when it asked for approval, and it worked!

Posted via CB10
    01-31-15 02:34 PM
    I just picked up my very first Fitbit device. It's a Fitbit Charge HR.

I'm happy to report that the Fitbit syncs with my Passport running 10.3.1.2072 perfectly.

Fitbit Android app works great on Passport-img_20150201_210712.png

Posted via CB10
    02-01-15 08:08 PM
    Hey Bluetroll, I tried downloading fitbit app from Amazon app store...says not compatible with my device...Passport running 10.3.1.2708, did you have to sideload or something to get app onto passport?
    If so...How??...or I guess I can search here about doing this kind of thing?
    Thanks for any help!
    06-09-15 01:13 PM
60 123