Hi,
    I have been side loading android apps onto my blackberry Z10 for a couple of months now using the playbook app manager chrome extension without any problems, however when i came back from holiday and tried to sideload some more of my converted .bar files (in this case an update to instagram) onto my device when the playbook app manager said that my debug token had expired. I have even (with much effort) managed to create a new debug token using the Blackberry Native SDK and when i sideloaded this new and valid token to my device this failure message came up on the app manager:

Install Instagram_4.0.2.bar: failure 881 application author does not match debug token author
    Info: Action: Install
    Info: File size: 16528340
    Info: Installing ...
    Info: Processing 16528340 bytes
    actual_dname::
    actual_id::
    actual_version::
    result::failure 881 application author does not match debug token author

I have searched every possible forum and thread for an explanation of this and i cannot find one, please remember that I am not a developer and am just a normal Blackberry user wanting to be able to have access to android apps on his bb10 phone. Also remember that i am using the playbook app manager and the Blackberry Native SDK for creating debug tokens.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    08-08-13 08:59 AM
    Reconvert your apks to bars using the new debug token
    08-08-13 09:22 AM
    i am using apk2barconverter - i reconverted the apk to a bar file and uploaded it to the app manager and it came up with the same error, the problem is something to do with the author of the application and the author of the debug token not being compatible? can i check or edit the application author to mak eit compatible?
    08-08-13 09:40 AM