Hello!

Let me just say i LOVE the Q10 so far, however I tried to tweak it a bit more for my style. I always liked android for having fb messenger which allowed me to be logged out of facebook while still getting notifications when new inbox appeared.

With Q10 when i set up my fb acc, I simply cant find and option to turn off all notifications BUT the one for messages (mabie its not possible). I thought sideloading fb messenger would solove my problem.

Long story short, my question is if its possible to add facebook messenger to the hub, so i recieve nofitications when a new message appears. So far I couldnt do it, and also when I recieve new message, facebook messenger doesnt give me any notification even though notifications are turned on in settings. Having a regular fb account in hub is just too frustrating because i get 1000 of notifications per day.
    02-19-14 03:28 PM
    Hey, i'm not sure this can help you but you can turn off Facebook for the hub in Setting>Notifications>Application>Facebook and select to turn off the notification.
    Or if you want just turn of the message go in Setting>Accounts>Facebook and turn On/Off what you want
    02-20-14 09:03 AM
    Nope, doesnt help
    I dont know if I made myself clear. I want my phone to ring only when I recieve a facebook message, and not whenever I get any type of notification (like,comment etc).

So far FB app in hub rings to either everything or nothing, and sideloaded fb messenger doesnt give me any type of notification at all

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 05:27 AM
    Hi gloriouscoconut, did u find out the answer to your question about the notifications just for the message in FB ? as i am wanting to know the same.
    03-03-18 05:21 AM
    Hello

Interested as well

Posted via CB10
    10-16-18 06:13 PM