Why are these so hard to find in the states. I'd love an Apple or BlackBerry branded one. Any good companies making European USB wall adapters? Or should I just pick one up at the airport when I land...

Out of stock on BlackBerry and none on CrackBerry shops. Kind of wary of the super cheap adapters as I know knockoff chargers have caused electrical issues in the past. Just want a couple of quality adapters. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 10:53 AM
    Why are these so hard to find in the states. I'd love an Apple or BlackBerry branded one. Any good companies making European USB wall adapters? Or should I just pick one up at the airport when I land...

Out of stock on BlackBerry and none on CrackBerry shops. Kind of wary of the super cheap adapters as I know knockoff chargers have caused electrical issues in the past. Just want a couple of quality adapters. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Can't you get an International Travel Charger (recommend BlackBerry International PlayBook Charger for extra 'oomph') from Amazon USA?
    06-16-15 11:43 AM
    Why don't you just use your current charger and simply put on adapter plug instead? All chargers are pretty much made to run on either power setting these days. Used a North American iPhone and BlackBerry charger with an adapter no problem in Greece this year.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 11:57 AM
    Oh that looks great, thanks for the heads up. Didn't see these when I was looking before.

Grabbed the one that accepts a USB cable on Prime for like 5 bucks. I think I have the little adapters hidden somewhere. So cheap for the size and versatility (and power)...and OEM RIM.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by deadcowboy; 06-16-15 at 12:15 PM.
    06-16-15 11:58 AM