This is an editor's choice app I'd like to try. It installs fine on my passport but when I go to download the individual game I get an error telling me to check my Internet connection. Is this something that can be fixed with lucky patcher, say by rebuilding the apk file to include an additional permission? I've tried rebuilding and removing Google dependencies with lucky patcher but I've had no luck.

Like I've said, everything seems to work except the downloading of the games. I'm not holding my breath that there is a viable work-around but if anyone has any suggestions on this I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-29-15 01:24 PM
    Elevate Brain Training-tumbleweed.jpg

Posted via CB10
    07-01-15 01:09 AM
    This is an editor's choice app I'd like to try. It installs fine on my passport but when I go to download the individual game I get an error telling me to check my Internet connection. Is this something that can be fixed with lucky patcher, say by rebuilding the apk file to include an additional permission? I've tried rebuilding and removing Google dependencies with lucky patcher but I've had no luck.

Like I've said, everything seems to work except the downloading of the games. I'm not holding my breath that there is a viable work-around but if anyone has any suggestions on this I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    hi your guess is as good as mine. i contacted elevate support, apparently the BB device is the issue. sucks. also hoping for possible workaround *fingers crossed*. if there is such a thing as whatsapp fixer, hoping there's an "elevate app fixer" out there. another alternative may be to try dl'ing an older version...
    05-09-17 02:24 PM