I'm thinking of buying the Timex Move X20. It connects via bluetooth. I see it has an App for download on either Android or iPhone. But nothing for BlackBerry I checked via Amazon App store but it Timex App doesn't come up. I'm stumped anyone have one and secondly does it connect to your blackberry. Also if you have the Timex app how did you get it to download on your blackberry.? All replies are welcome.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 06:13 PM
    No idea if it works but here's the APK - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...movex20-82.apk. You can download APK's using a Chrome Extension and your login. If you plan on downloading a lot of APK's outside of Amazon, you should familiarize yourself with the process as it will make your life easier. - http://codekiem.com/
    10-20-14 08:22 PM
    Thanks I appreciate it I'll definitely try it. Thanks for your research and response.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 08:29 PM
    Any update on how well the app and/or wristband work? I'm also thinking of buying one of these and wondering how well it will sync with my BlackBerry...

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    03-02-15 02:47 AM
    So, to answer my own question and keep this thread alive for anyone else interested in the product:
    The band syncs with my Passport well and transmits the data everytime I connect (I had more trouble connecting my Jawbone UP24 through bluetooth than this). The app runs on my phone though it was a bit tricky to find the apk file. The link posted above was 404'd so I found it here instead http://apkforkindlefire.com/timex-ir...move-x20-apk_1
    That said, you still may have to search a bit for it...
    What doesn't seem to work are the 'smartwatch' features such as showing the call display and text message notifications. I guess this is just something that BlackBerry doesn't really play nice with. Perhaps it needs permissions that BlackBerry won't give up? I can't say I'm too disappointed though, as those were more 'bonus features' for me anyhow. I really just wanted a fitness tracker that also doubled as a watch and, as such, so far I am quite happy with it.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    BlackberryKnight7 likes this.
    03-05-15 11:07 AM
    go to apk4blackberry dot com type in TIMEX IRONMAN Move x20. The site gives you apks for blackberry 10 devices if anyone is still interested in attempting to use this fitness device.
    03-05-16 08:16 PM
    Okay, so here is an update on using the Timex ironman move x20. I have gotten call notifications to work on my band, as well as my wife's. Text notification don't work however, but as the user before my previous post states, everything else does. So the only thing that doesnt work on this fitness tracker for BB10 users is text notification. You must may os 10.3.2 or higher to get call notifications to come in properly though. Before I updated to this all calls came in as unknown on os 10.3.1. But I hope this helps anyone interested in this fitness band. Oh, one more thing. The weather portion on the app isn't accurate for some reason. I have emailed support about it. Apparently it is affecting many users, so hopefully it can be corrected. Other than this the app works, the step tracker works, and call notifications work. So, happy tracking
    03-20-16 08:14 PM