Has anyone noticed this? I have looked for both the Polar Beat and the Wahoo Fitness apps with no success. I'm wondering if the device ID from the runtime is somehow being blocked by these developers in Google Play. I was able to find Polar Beat somewhere else and it works fine after being patched with the Gmaps patcher. But I would prefer to find it with Snap so I could update it as needed.

Does anyone know what device/version of Android is being provided to the Google Play store by the Snap application?

Anyone else running into this?

Thanks!
    02-06-15 02:24 PM
    you will need an android device that has these apps , save them with astro file manager on external sd card then install them on your bb hopefully they will work
    with snap and play store it's a incompatibility because of the devices there using on google play store
    02-06-15 03:26 PM
    I imagine 4.2.2, since that's what 10.2.1 uses (when snap was first released, that was the newest os). In the next release, the author likely changed it to 4.3.
    02-06-15 07:43 PM
    Has anyone noticed this? I have looked for both the Polar Beat and the Wahoo Fitness apps with no success. I'm wondering if the device ID from the runtime is somehow being blocked by these developers in Google Play. I was able to find Polar Beat somewhere else and it works fine after being patched with the Gmaps patcher. But I would prefer to find it with Snap so I could update it as needed.

Does anyone know what device/version of Android is being provided to the Google Play store by the Snap application?

Anyone else running into this?

Thanks!
    You seem familiar with Cobalt's work.
    Have you tried Cobalt's Google Play store?

Supporting the people's struggle worldwide via my STA 100-5, Z30.
    02-08-15 06:20 PM