EDIT: Turning rotation lock ON Fixed the issue!!

I previously side loaded the app and video would play correctly but studdered and was unwatchable. Now I installed directly and the video plays well but the app rotates upside-down down portrait instead of landscape...lol can't win. oh well at least I can watch it all squished.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by boody78; 11-15-13 at 05:25 PM.
    11-15-13 08:37 AM
    The same happens to me on my Dish Anywhere and Netflix apps. Wonder if anyone else is having actual success with these apps?
    11-15-13 11:07 AM
    I had both Photoshop and my Banking app do this to me at first. (I will also note, this is the first leak I've gotten the back app to load with). All I had to do was pull up to "minimize" the app to a tile, turn the phone sideways or upside down, then click back into the app. Worked both times for me. Good Luck, report back.
    11-15-13 11:36 AM
    Same here. All of my apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 01:16 PM
    Tried that but it didn't work on Netflix or the Dish Anywhere app. It made the main screen horizontal but once I started the video back up it returned to the upside down squished look. I tried to keep it in the video but when I minimized it the app went back to the main screen, not keeping the paused video up. Not cool. Thanks for your suggestion though. I was really hoping that would do the trick.
    11-15-13 01:21 PM
    This also happens with the slingplayer app (which is similar to the dish anywhere app). The app starts off upside down and squished and won't re-orientate itself. Frustrating. If anyone has a fix, please share! (Sidenote: the latest netflix app version 3.0.2 build 1042works great!)
    Last edited by BA Baracus; 11-15-13 at 03:11 PM.
    11-15-13 02:41 PM
    happened to me with a couple apps. They would close on their own shortly after. Obviously this is not ready for primetime by any means
    11-15-13 02:46 PM
    This also happens with the slingplayer app (which is similar to the dish anywhere app). The app starts off upside down and squished and won't re-orientate itself. Frustrating. If anyone has a fix, please share!
    My Slingplayer has the same problem. I found a way around it by turning on the Rotation Lock from the Quick Settings drop-down, then hold the phone in landscape mode before opening the app. It may not work every time, but it does most times. I don't know if this technique will work for other apps.
    BA Baracus likes this.
    11-15-13 02:58 PM
    I had this too on some apps. I think it has to do with having rotation lock turned off. I left it on and all of them after a restart worked fine.
    11-15-13 03:17 PM
    This also happens with the slingplayer app (which is similar to the dish anywhere app). The app starts off upside down and squished and won't re-orientate itself. Frustrating. If anyone has a fix, please share! (Sidenote: the latest netflix app version 3.0.2 build 1042works great!)
    Other than the orientation does sling player work?

Posted on a Post-It!
    11-15-13 04:36 PM
    Turned rotation lock ON. App now works flawlessly!!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 05:24 PM
    Other than the orientation does sling player work?

Posted on a Post-It!
    Yes, it does. It's been more buggy since this leak though. It worked flawlessly before this update.
    11-16-13 07:32 AM
    Same issue as others for me with Dish Anywhere app. Opens, then closes, goes full screen again, I think I have it working, then boom, gone. Anyone find a fix?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 01:03 PM
    Thanks. Turning on rotation lock and re-launching the all fixed the issue.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 04:55 PM