This worked for me after few changes..
    changes i made are as followed..
    1) instead only one file (bbidtoken.csk), i did paste all 3 files ( 1 .csk , 2 pdbt csj , 3 rbt csj) to
    \%users%\<<username>\app data\local\research in motion\
    2) made few changes in CreateToken.bat
    -Passkey = BBIDToken Password ( below X are pin u used to register at blackberry token request form for CSJ files)
    Set PASSKEY=XXXXXXXXX

- Author = Your name (Below Y is your name u used at CSJ file registration)
    Set Author=YYYYYY

-DEVICEPIN = PIN of the BlackBerry you are creating a Debug Token for (YOUR BBM PIN)
    Set DEVICEPIN=ZZZZZZZZ

And it worked for me perfect.. all other methods failed and this is the only one worked for me.. and after this u will get DebugToken.bar which i installed using chrome..
    MrMousey and cuong205a like this.
    09-01-13 12:29 AM
    But that's only one file.,you need two. Csk files to register a token.....

via The Best Phone Ever!
    09-01-13 03:56 AM
    You guys should now be loading the unlocked android subsystem, no debug needed.
    09-01-13 09:44 AM
    Use the PlayBook options on signing keys page and get the two csj files as some people reported that the csk Debugtoken is for one month and expires, so go the normal way and with csj files

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 10:10 AM
    You guys should now be loading the unlocked android subsystem, no debug needed.
    Some apps still need a debug token to work, If people are familiar with the debug method or don't mind taking the time to get familiar with it I'd stick with it, another benefit is you get a more up to date android runtime.

I use the debug token method with the latest android runtime in build .1443 which if I'm not mistaken is newer than the unlocked runtime.

Use the PlayBook options on signing keys page and get the two csj files as some people reported that the csk Debugtoken is for one month and expires, so go the normal way and with csj files

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure the new bbidtoken.csk will let you to create a new debugtoken.bar every 30 days the same way you can via the csj method.

Before when I created debug tokens via the .csj's, I created a new debugtoken.bar every 30 days, the same should be possible via .csk

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Dealz417; 09-01-13 at 12:31 PM.
    09-01-13 12:19 PM

I'm sure the new bbidtoken.csk will let you to create a new debugtoken.bar every 30 days the same way you can via the csj method.

Before when I created debug tokens via the .csj's, I created a new debugtoken.bar every 30 days, the same should be possible via .csk

Posted via CB10

I don't disagree with you, but instead of the hustle for some people trying to create one with the csk file let them do what they used to with the csj files, in the end it's the same result right.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 04:41 PM
    My token still only has 1 month to expire instead of a year, am I doing something wrong?
    09-01-13 05:58 PM
    I don't disagree with you, but instead of the hustle for some people trying to create one with the csk file let them do what they used to with the csj files, in the end it's the same result right.

Posted via CB10
    It's not so easy anymore for people to use the .csj files because BlackBerry has recently replaced the 2 x .csj files with the 1 x .csk file linked to your BlackBerry iD.

Yes it might be still possible to get the 2 x csj files if you select the PlayBook option when applying instead of BlackBerry 10 but I have read that the .csj files were never received via email when selecting PlayBook but this might not be the case for everyone.

Creating a debug tokens via the new .csk file is actually quite straightforward, if anything the process is easier than with the old 2 x .csj files. There is a step by step guide on these forums on how to create a debug token with the new bbidtoken.csk

It's definitely easier to get the bbidtoken.csk than it was with the .csj files

My token still only has 1 month to expire instead of a year, am I doing something wrong?
    Same for me, I'm sure I read that the new .csk file gives debugtoken.bar 1 year before they have to be recreated, mine is still 30days but I'm not bothered as it's so easy to create a new debugtoken.bar and sideload it every 30days, if it was every 24 hours I'd feel differently for sure.

But I just had a thought, maybe it's the bbidtoken.csk that lasts 1 year before a new one needs to be created? Which I think is also easy, a new one can be created when you sign in via your BB iD.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 07:38 PM
    I was mistaken. I assumed since BB was toting the bbidtoken was good for a year so was the debugtoken
    09-04-13 07:45 AM
  10. Muhamad Fahmi Mohamad Idris's Avatar
    The password you used to register is not the same as what you have used in the createtoken.bat.

how to change it > i been try using command,but still error.....need your help

Posted via CB10
    09-08-13 07:53 AM
    If you right click on the bat file select edit then you will see where the password is.
    09-08-13 08:12 AM
    where do i actually place the java SE i downloaded? it is a file i cant install it
    09-12-13 08:35 AM
    where do i actually place the java SE i downloaded? it is a file i cant install it
    you may have downloaded the wrong file, you should have downloaded one of the .exe files and that is an installer
    09-12-13 08:42 AM
    Thank you very much. This worked very well on creating a debugtoken.bar using the new csk file.
    My only problem was that I was saving the csk in the wrong directory, but I finally managed to find the right one (I had a C:\Users\Ioan\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion path and also a C:\Users\Ioan\AppData\Local\Research In Motion path which was the right one).
    09-12-13 01:09 PM
    I think i'm missing something...

I keep getting the error saying it can't find the author.p12 file... any idea what to do?
    Last edited by FCSC; 09-12-13 at 03:14 PM.
    09-12-13 01:29 PM
    Thanks

Got the new Android 4.2.2 installed
    Got my debugtoken
    And figured out how to convert my .apk using my new token (have to make sure you move the debugtoken.bar file into the Andoird-Pack folder so it is in the same directory as the ConvertAndroidApp.bat file)
    09-12-13 03:02 PM
    I think i'm missing something...

I keep getting the error saying it can't find the author.p12 file... any idea what to do?
    'author.p12' should be in a similar location as this C:\Users\Ioan\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    09-12-13 03:44 PM
    'author.p12' should be in a similar location as this C:\Users\Ioan\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\

I searched my entire computer for that file and I don't have it, have any idea where I can download it?
    09-12-13 03:45 PM
    Does anybody know how to convert apk files to bar using this debug token method ? I've tried the apk2bar.bat script from the pack (or something like this) but it always closes very quick and no bar file is created.
    I ask this, because I've understood that having a debugtoken installed on your phone is not enough, apps must be converted using a method which must be connected to the debug token (like sacha's android pack, which I can not get to work since the csk files).

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 04:35 PM
    Hi friend ...
    no "debugtoken.bar" was created in the bin folder after double clicking on my "Create Token" ...

I might be doing something wrong.

when you tell us to change name, password, bb pin ... do you mean for example:

:: DEVICEPIN = ??
    Set DEVICEPIN= ??

we enter our information in the first? the second? both? leave the first as it was originally? leave the second as it was originally?... some of us know nothing about programming ...

thanks in advance
    09-13-13 06:59 AM
    I searched my entire computer for that file and I don't have it, have any idea where I can download it?

this folder is hidden in most computers.
    but you can find it. try that:

Open "my computer"
    On the top horizontal bar where you have: File, Edit ...Tools, Help .... go to Tools.
    Then "folder options"
    Then "view"
    Under "hidden files and folders), click "show hidden files and folders"
    Click Apply, click OK ---> you are good to go.

Now its simple:
    Still in the "my computer" folder just follow the command again : C:\Users\Ioan\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\

hope it helps
    JMDxRIM likes this.
    09-13-13 07:16 AM
    Hi friend ...
    no "debugtoken.bar" was created in the bin folder after double clicking on my "Create Token" ...

I might be doing something wrong.

when you tell us to change name, password, bb pin ... do you mean for example:

:: DEVICEPIN = ??
    Set DEVICEPIN= ??

we enter our information in the first? the second? both? leave the first as it was originally? leave the second as it was originally?... some of us know nothing about programming ...

thanks in advance
    Here is the section of the batch file that needs to be edited, I am bolding what you would change.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :: Passkey = BBIDToken Password
    Set PASSKEY=password

:: Author = Your name
    Set Author=johndoe

:: DEVICEPIN = PIN of the BlackBerry you are creating a Debug Token for
    Set DEVICEPIN=2510AED3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    09-13-13 09:32 AM
    so believe ive done this...got the debugtoken.bar. sideloaded it. but when i go back to devmode screen it still says no debug token installed.

10.2.0.1047 + unlocked runtime (practicing before i upgrade to newer leak)

help please! TIA

edit: also about the stuff to be edited in the batch file. during the request process, blackberry page doesnt ask for any of that information. only to log in with bbid. so is there something specific we need to use for password/author? (devicepin self explanatory)
    Last edited by snoozininsomniac; 09-15-13 at 03:39 PM.
    09-15-13 03:24 PM
    I always get:
    Error: cannot export to PKCS12: \Research in Motion\Author.p12 <the system cannot find the path specified>
    Error: Keystore load: C:\Documents and Settings\me\Local Settings\Application Data\Research in Motion\Author.p12 <access denied>

I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
    09-15-13 08:01 PM
    so believe ive done this...got the debugtoken.bar. sideloaded it. but when i go back to devmode screen it still says no debug token installed.

10.2.0.1047 + unlocked runtime (practicing before i upgrade to newer leak)

help please! TIA

edit: also about the stuff to be edited in the batch file. during the request process, blackberry page doesnt ask for any of that information. only to log in with bbid. so is there something specific we need to use for password/author? (devicepin self explanatory)
    Use Sachesi or Google Chrome 'PlayBook apps manager' to install the token.

Last edited by dustmalik; 09-16-13 at 05:49 AM.
    09-16-13 04:29 AM
107 1234 ...