This method worked for me but i haven't had it confirmed by anyone else. Please let me know if it works for you.

As per the BBIDToken page, I believe this debug token is good for 1 year instead of 30 days!!!!

Prerequirements - JAVA JRE - Java SE Downloads

Get your BBIDToken
    https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...V0LmNzcw%3D%3D

Save BBIDtoken.csk to \%users%\<<username>\app data\local\research in motion\

Unpack Blackberry Tools SDK zip file - https://developer.blackberry.com/and...ools_1.6.1.zip

Upack the CreateToken.zip file (inside CreateToken.bat) to the BIN folder with in the Blackberry Tools Folder. eg. \blackberry.tools.SDK\bin

Right click on CreateToken.bar , select edit, and change the BBIDToken password (PASSKEY), AUTHOR and DEVICEPIN to your individual information. Save changes.

Double Click on CreateToken.bat

debugtoken.bar should be created in the \blackberry.tools.SDK\bin folder.

Install debugtoken.bar to phone, I used Chrome

You can try to install your previously converted bar files. I reconverted mine using xsacha's Android Package "y-android2bb.bat".
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JMDxRIM; 09-17-13 at 02:19 PM.
    08-20-13 09:45 AM
    Thanks. Works well on mac as well!
    JMDxRIM likes this.
    08-20-13 10:32 AM
    This is maybe a stupid question but I really don't know what to do or what this mean:

Created Signed Keyfile - blackberry-keytool -genkeypair -keystore author.p12 -storepass <<BBID_CSKPassword>> -author <<AuthorName - YourName>>

so pls, give me a hand, my last debungtoken is outofdate

and

Create DebugToken - blackberry-debugtokenrequest -storepass <<Password used with BBIDToken>> -deviceID 0xPIN debugtoken.bar
    08-20-13 08:05 PM
    Will try this one!

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 08:06 PM
    I really don't know how to run this code and where I have to do it:

"Created Signed Keyfile - blackberry-keytool -genkeypair -keystore author.p12 -storepass <<BBID_CSKPassword>> -author <<AuthorName - YourName>>"

Pls give me a hand
    08-20-13 10:07 PM
    I really don't know how to run this code and where I have to do it:

"Created Signed Keyfile - blackberry-keytool -genkeypair -keystore author.p12 -storepass <<BBID_CSKPassword>> -author <<AuthorName - YourName>>"

Pls give me a hand
    These are command line commands. Navigate to the Bin folder of the blackberry tools install and you will see many "blackberry-xxzz" commands including blackberry-keytool.
    08-21-13 05:32 AM
    These are command line commands. Navigate to the Bin folder of the blackberry tools install and you will see many "blackberry-xxzz" commands including blackberry-keytool.
    Plz can you just make a tuto for Nobs like us, a step by step, plz
    08-21-13 11:01 AM
    Thank you so much for the answer, but I still have problems:
    1- I didn't install any tool, I just extract the info inside "CommandLineTools_1.6.1.ZIP" and out it on my desktop, this was ok or I did it wronge?
    2- I found the Bin folder and double click "blackberry-keytool.bat" but that was the only one I could found

So the way I saw this I am really lost
    08-21-13 05:11 PM
    Can I just ask, so what if you have installed the debug token? How do you then convert apps?
    08-22-13 04:58 AM
    Can I just ask, so what if you have installed the debug token? How do you then convert apps?
    use this tutorial. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...erry10-817781/
    08-22-13 08:58 AM
    Thank you so much for the answer, but I still have problems:
    1- I didn't install any tool, I just extract the info inside "CommandLineTools_1.6.1.ZIP" and out it on my desktop, this was ok or I did it wronge?
    2- I found the Bin folder and double click "blackberry-keytool.bat" but that was the only one I could found

So the way I saw this I am really lost
    Unzipping the contents of the tools is right. then you have to navigate to the BIN folder via a command prompt. If you are not familiar with the command prompt, you will not likely get this. If you are familiar, then you will know how to navigate to the folder, and then type the command / syntax I have outlined in Italics.

I will try to make some batch files for easy completion.
    08-22-13 09:02 AM
    Hi, I open command prompt from desktop, change directory to the bin folder, and tried the command and got the following message:

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Do I have to set any path or some other parameters? Thanks.
    08-22-13 11:49 PM
    The easiest way to open command prompt in the bin folder is to open the bin folder, then right click anywhere and press shift key at the same time, there will be an option 'Open command prompt here'. Click on it and enter the command.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    JMDxRIM likes this.
    08-23-13 02:59 AM
    Hi, I open command prompt from desktop, change directory to the bin folder, and tried the command and got the following message:

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Do I have to set any path or some other parameters? Thanks.
    Adding the Java directory to my path is not something that I did, but it has also been installed for some time. I thought the installation would add it to your path.
    08-23-13 07:09 AM
    Batch File added!
    08-23-13 08:30 AM
    Excellent, tysm, works for me, thank you again

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 02:43 PM
    Installed Java, put the .csk file in the right place, and I get a "Error: Key PBDT is not registered" message. What does that exactly mean? Thanks for the help!
    08-23-13 07:48 PM
    thank u very much for your hard work to bring this to us,
    08-23-13 08:23 PM
    Will be trying this one as soon as this one expires!

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 08:29 PM
    Why is mine showing up that it will expire in 22 Sep 2013 22:57:01? That's just a month....
    08-23-13 10:59 PM
    I'm getting some quick error about password, "csk passowrd is not valid"... Any thoughts?
    08-24-13 08:50 AM
    When I double Click on CreateToken.bar
    I get this error: "The specified CSK password is not valid."
    Any ideas?
    Attachment 195584
    Attached Thumbnails Create your own debugtoken.bar from the BBIDtoken.csk-csk.png  
    Last edited by Timna26; 08-25-13 at 03:41 AM.
    08-25-13 03:27 AM
    When I double Click on CreateToken.bar
    I get this error: "The specified CSK password is not valid."
    Any ideas?
    Attachment 195584
    The password you used to register is not the same as what you have used in the createtoken.bat.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 06:01 AM
    The password you used to register is not the same as what you have used in the createtoken.bat.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you!
    It wasn't clear that you need to edit the createtoken.bat file

It's only valid for a month, and not for a year.. why?
    08-25-13 06:16 AM
    Yeah i have noticed that not sure why, but to be honest with the release of the unlocked runtime this isnt really needed, if you have 10.2.xx installed would recommend installing that.
    08-25-13 06:25 AM
107 123 ...