If I uninstall clash of clans from my BlackBerry q10 and reinstall the same but patched version, will I have to start from scratch again? I mean will I lose my village? Since I cannot get it to be linked to a google account. I hope someone who knows would help. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 03:56 PM
    Before doing anything, make sure to back up the blackberry runtime with link so if anything goes wrong, you'll be able to restore your COC data.

I've been trying to patch the apk and restore my village for a week now and it doesn't work. (the patched version doesn't work, but I can easily restore my village without the patch(so that's why I told you to back up before, that way you're safe)).

I usually don't have problems with patching, but this Coc thing is driving me nuts.

I've heard people were able to patch the app and keep their current village, but I have no clue how.

So I hope, that someone who did it can chime in.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 04:01 PM
    Another problem why I can't back up my data is that the email address I used in my BlackBerry ID had already expired and I forgot my BlackBerry I'd password. Is there anything you think I can do to recover it? I can't link my BlackBerry to any back bc I can't access my BlackBerry ID

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 03:15 AM
    07-10-15 09:13 AM