i had it installed using cobalts thread .well it went black on me .i restarted it and since then not even amazon wants to work on it .just the native bb apps open .tried reinstalling the apps just wont get past processing. the ones from bb world just show a green bar like its loading and then just collapse .please help.Yes i have the option for installing apps from a different source turned on.
    07-03-18 01:52 AM
    Do hard rest of the phone... waited a few minutes (after the few minutes it takes to boot) and tried to run an Android app.

If that doesn't solve it, uninstall any recent Apps.... reboot again.

If that doesn't solve it, reload the OS with the latest 10.3.3.
    07-03-18 08:17 AM
    i had it installed using cobalts thread .well it went black on me .i restarted it and since then not even amazon wants to work on it .just the native bb apps open .tried reinstalling the apps just wont get past processing. the ones from bb world just show a green bar like its loading and then just collapse .please help.Yes i have the option for installing apps from a different source turned on.
    Sounds like you may have borked your android runtime somehow. What OS is on your device? You may very well have to run an autoloader to fix this.
    07-03-18 08:42 AM