09-23-16 01:44 AM
146 12345 ...
tools
    lol yes I was thinking about that as well, might as well be super clear.
    12-11-15 10:39 AM
    Then how did this method work when I did it? Has supercell changed anything? I dont want to sound like im being rude, Im just trying to figure out the easiest method to get my friends synced with google>
    12-11-15 10:39 AM
    Then how did this method work when I did it? Has supercell changed anything? I dont want to sound like im being rude, Im just trying to figure out the easiest method to get my friends synced with google>
    Not sure about what you are asking... What would you like to know?
    12-11-15 10:43 AM
    So when i originally moved my local Clash game to a patched version with google services backup I did the following:

1. Pulled a backup of just my Clash game
    2. Installed your google play services
    3. Delete Clash
    4. Install patched version of Clash
    5. Restore Clash backup
    6. Start Clash, Login to Google Services

Now it may have been that the unpatched version I had installed was the same as the patched version. It was maybe 4+ months ago so i dont specifically remember. It was from a post on crackberry. From what you are saying this method does not work.
    12-11-15 10:58 AM
    So when i originally moved my local Clash game to a patched version with google services backup I did the following:

1. Pulled a backup of just my Clash game
    2. Installed your google play services
    3. Delete Clash
    4. Install patched version of Clash
    5. Restore Clash backup
    6. Start Clash, Login to Google Services

Now it may have been that the unpatched version I had installed was the same as the patched version. It was maybe 4+ months ago so i dont specifically remember. It was from a post on crackberry. From what you are saying this method does not work.
    It may work if you just restore the app data. But if you do a full restore inlcuding the app, you would restore the unpatched version with it, which is not what we want.
    12-11-15 11:24 AM
    ok so if I just select that clash data through Link I should be good.
    12-11-15 11:35 AM
    ok so if I just select that clash data through Link I should be good.
    Should be. But don't blame me if it doesn't work
    12-11-15 12:08 PM
    Cobalt my original clash was downloaded with snap, after i get things going with your framework can i delete snap?
    12-11-15 01:46 PM
    So the apk that you are linking to is a patched version? You've run it through GMaps patcher already?

Edit: That was directed at the OP
    12-11-15 02:13 PM
    Hey All,

For all you COC lovers out there, I opened up the game on my Z10 this morning, only to find that there was the obvious big update available... so my phone opened up Google Play Store (Cobalt) and only to find that the msg "This device is not supported" ok so that freaked me out.

The only work around that i have found so far is to download and install the APK manually. I have attached the link for the WORKING apk.

https://mega.nz/#!ncYEXAbb!MA1Zc1Dyf...RbWEP5qrlt92LQ

Attachment 383820
    Attachment 383821

It was quite a relief to know it worked after the install.

Hope it works for all of you!

EDIT: This may not be the case for all of you, if the update shows up then all is well, but if you run into my case then just either clear the Google Play Cache and make sure all the latest Cobalt Google Services are installed or just install the APK thats in the link above.

CLASH ON...bb lol
    Hi...thanks for this...but is the APK patched? It doesn't say "patched" in the file name. It's my understanding that the apk has to be patched with GMaps patcher prio to installing. Or am I wrong?
    12-11-15 02:15 PM
    Hi...thanks for this...but is the APK patched? It doesn't say "patched" in the file name. It's my understanding that the apk has to be patched with GMaps patcher prio to installing. Or am I wrong?
    This is just the regular APK, not the patched one. I think someone posted the patched one in this thread though, may want to check around for it.

It's not vital for it to be patched (can still play the game) but if you want to be able to connect to Google+ and load your village that way then you must go the patched route.

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.2
    12-11-15 04:14 PM
    Hey Guys need some help please.

{Big thanks to cobalt for these apps}

I have followed all steps for linking Google to my COC village but I don't know what I've done wrong. when I click sign in , I get this message saying " Google play services is not supported on your device " - that's part of the message.

All my apps are updated
    Google account manager
    BLACKBERRY Google I'd
    Play store
    Google play services

Have I missed something?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 04:31 PM
    You must patch COC with Play Services patcher.
    12-11-15 04:39 PM
    Thanks for the reply

I'm assuming that the play services patches is lucky patcher?

So I've already got the new COC installed, how do I install the patched version without loosing my village?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 04:56 PM
    No, Play Services Patcher is not Lucky Patcher. It's the my Windows based patcher that works much better.
    12-11-15 05:04 PM
    Could you please tell me how I could get play services patcher?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 05:28 PM
    im back, just followed your instructions.
    got my bb coc back,

this support group is great. thanks a lot and God bless you
    12-11-15 06:52 PM
    Could you please tell me how I could get play services patcher?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Here the link to my Google Apps Landing page. There you will find everything you need to know about running Google apps and COC on your BB10 device:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10933307
    12-12-15 03:59 AM
    Cobalt my original clash was downloaded with snap, after i get things going with your framework can i delete snap?
    Sure, if you don't need any store on your device. I suggest to use the real Google Play Store anyway. It has more features and makes apps more compatible.

Example:
    With Snap, you can download apps that you purchased on the Google Play Store website. That works. But then, if you try to run that app, it will try to verify the license with the localy installed Play Store. If the store is not installed, the app wont run, even if you paid for it.

Also, Snap won't download obb files (game data) that are required by most of the Android Games to run. Some apps have a build in downloader and will try to fetch the obb files. Others just fail to start. With Play Store, you can download the complete app, including game data.

Interested? Then look here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post11189556
    12-12-15 04:24 AM
    I downloaded and installed Google play services from cobalt landing page but it says my device is not supported. Can't switch accounts. Any work arounds?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android

Of course it won't let me download the patched version of the game. Z30 btw.

Edit : patched game installed did everything and now it runs and allows me to hit login but says Google play services has stopped working everytime I go to login. Any ideas?

Edit #2: thanks cobalt!!!! I was missing the white list from the bottom of your post. Everything works great and I can switch accounts. No more thoughts of the priv unless I start to feel like the z30 needs a little more speed
    Last edited by Bs06TL; 12-12-15 at 11:33 AM.
    12-12-15 09:38 AM
    I already downloaded the patched coc file and the latest google playstore and id. Yet unable to sign in. What am I missing?

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 08:52 PM
    I also installed the new google play from cobalt but when I try to connect my coc to gmail, it prompts that this requires an updated google play, but the file I installed says it's december 2015 updated google play. And how do I clear the cache in playstore? I cant seem to find it. Thanks. Im using z3.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 09:09 PM
    try to delete the apk not the game.. then go to playstore then install the coc dont openned it..then patch it. ive tried to patch using lucky pather and its work.. after u patch try to install the app (the patch version). open it..

BlackBerry z10
    12-13-15 09:19 AM
    You have to have everything on cobalt's landing page. Follow the instructions. I went and patched my own coc file then transferred it over to the phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Clash of Clans: Fix for Dec 15 Update-picsart_1450027921867.jpg  
    12-13-15 11:33 AM
    Guys, did you linked your coc to your game. I can open the game but linking shows a problem, though ive installed the latest google play by cobalt, it shows that I have an older version.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 06:00 PM
146 12345 ...