To both of these comments:

You cannot connect to Google+ through Clash of Clans on a BlackBerry, it does not work and there is no method to do so. The ONLY thing you can do is get a compatible device that can connect to Google+ then email Supercell directly from the Clash of Clans app and tell them that you need to transfer your village from an older android device to the new android device (Tell them you can not connect to Google+ from this old but supported android device). They will ask you several questions that you need to answer but DO NOT tell them you are coming from a BlackBerry as its not officially supported. They should give you a code that will move your village to the new device then your progress is safegaurded forever!

Good Luck!
    You are COMPLETELY WRONG. Of course you can link your COC vilage on a Blackberry device. You can also link your Boom Beach account with Google Play.

This is how it works:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10933307

And here is the proof, my linked Boom Beach account on my Q10. It fully syncs Game Progress with my Google Account and my progress is available even if the game is completely uninstalled and then reinstalled from scratch.

Clash of Clans: Fix for Dec 15 Update-img_20151210_233637.png
    12-10-15 04:39 PM
    If I didn't link my game to a Google Play account previously (and now can't because I can't access the game without updating...) will my village still come back after updating using the APK?

Thanks for the help.
    12-10-15 05:25 PM
    Please read the instructions in the post that I linked (at the end of that post you'll find the procedure how to link your existing village).
    12-10-15 05:31 PM
    You are COMPLETELY WRONG. Of course you can link your COC vilage on a Blackberry device. You can also link your Boom Beach account with Google Play.

This is how it works:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10933307

And here is the proof, my linked Boom Beach account on my Q10. It fully syncs Game Progress with my Google Account and my progress is available even if the game is completely uninstalled and then reinstalled from scratch.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151210_233637.png 
Views:	1021 
Size:	506.9 KB 
ID:	383889
    Ok I don't know about COMPLETY wrong.

I just read into all this Gmaps/Lucky patching and getting the sign in to Google+ to work (thanks to Cobalt amazing work btw) but I was talking about transferring your base from BlackBerry to Android. If you didn't start playing COC with the way that Cobalt has shown recently then you HAVE to contact SuperCell and ask them to give you a code for your village so you can link it after you patch the game through the Cobalt way.

So take it down a notch, pls and thanks : )

EDIT: Oh **** sorry Cobalt didn't even realise that you were the one that replied.

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.2
    12-10-15 05:59 PM
    If I didn't link my game to a Google Play account previously (and now can't because I can't access the game without updating...) will my village still come back after updating using the APK?

Thanks for the help.
    You won't lose your village if you just update it to the newest APK.

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.2
    12-10-15 06:03 PM
    After downloading all 3, I go to google play to download COC... it begins but then says "Google Play Store has stopped working". Did I do something wrong?
    12-10-15 07:22 PM
    Clash of Clans: Fix for Dec 15 Update-img_20151210_122730.png
    Clash of Clans: Fix for Dec 15 Update-img_20151210_192513.jpg
    Finally got time to play on it, everything all good so far.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339 with ZERO issues
    garnet_ribbons likes this.
    12-10-15 07:26 PM
    I'm lost. I installed coc from snap. Can someone explain what I need to do for new upgrade. Wait for snap to have it available or download other apps or files?
    12-10-15 10:03 PM

I just read into all this Gmaps/Lucky patching and getting the sign in to Google+ to work (thanks to Cobalt amazing work btw) but I was talking about transferring your base from BlackBerry to Android. If you didn't start playing COC with the way that Cobalt has shown recently then you HAVE to contact SuperCell and ask them to give you a code for your village so you can link it after you patch the game through the Cobalt way.

EDIT: Oh **** sorry Cobalt didn't even realise that you were the one that replied.

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.2
    ;-) Sorry for being rude. You are are of course right with the village moving part. I now added that info to the first post in the landing page.
    blakobecwa and Greened like this.
    12-11-15 02:08 AM
    Hallo Cobalt, I realy want tot Thanks you for helping us al out. Since i started looking for a way to update coc ( yesterday) i found out that i can use Google play store. I've tried all steps in your link, i downloaded, installed and run the 3 files and i linked them site my Gmail. I can open Google play store now but when i go to Clash of clans and click on update ( also with all other apps) after i click on update i click accept. But then i doesnt do annything annyone. I do get a error in my BlackBerry Hub saying that Google play store cant get acces to my information.....

I'm really losing hope now, please help me out?

PS : sorry for my bad english and im using a Z10

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 02:54 AM
    Mine takes like 2 minutes to start.

Loads and gets 1 quarter done then goes to a black screen that says no connection. Then loads halfway and goes to a black screen. Then after like a minute finally loads.
    Attached Thumbnails Clash of Clans: Fix for Dec 15 Update-1449830296742.jpg  
    12-11-15 04:39 AM
    Knew I could count on Crackberry I had to reinstall the apk on my Q10, but logged straight back in afterwards. Thanks again Cobalt for figuring it all out in the first place.
    12-11-15 05:47 AM
    Does annyone know how to solve my problem?

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 05:58 AM
    Glad I didn't have to jump through all the hoops, was ready to download for my Passport as soon as I booted up the play store

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339 with ZERO issues
    Me too. Zed10 here.
    12-11-15 06:41 AM
    Mine takes like 2 minutes to start.

Loads and gets 1 quarter done then goes to a black screen that says no connection. Then loads halfway and goes to a black screen. Then after like a minute finally loads.
    I have a pure Android LG tablet and it takes just as long if not longer than my Zed10. I think it is on their end.
    12-11-15 06:42 AM
    Bro how i'm having 2.5 version of blackberry google id how to update it n frm where can i clear cache from playstore

Posted via CB10
    I would like to know how to clear google play store cache on BlackBerry Q1O
    12-11-15 08:22 AM
    Is There really noone Who knows why my play store isnt working? I deleted all files and downloaded them again but now my App store doesnt even show Clash of clans annymore

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 08:23 AM

HamuZ10 @ OS 10.3.2
    So the method of backing up CoC with Link. installing all the google play service apps. Deleting CoC. Install patched version of CoC and then restore with Link doesnt work anymore?
    12-11-15 09:04 AM
    Is There really noone Who knows why my play store isnt working? I deleted all files and downloaded them again but now my App store doesnt even show Clash of clans annymore

Posted via CB10
    Give the store some time to settle and sync. It will show up after some time.
    12-11-15 09:36 AM
    So the method of backing up CoC with Link. installing all the google play service apps. Deleting CoC. Install patched version of CoC and then restore with Link doesnt work anymore?
    If you restore, it will restore the version of the game that you backed up. So this way will not work with the patched version (Unless Cobalt has anymore info about this) but i'm pretty sure you cant restore a non patched version onto a patched version.
    12-11-15 09:42 AM
    If you restore, it will restore the version of the game that you backed up. So this way will not work with the patched version (Unless Cobalt has anymore info about this) but i'm pretty sure you cant restore a non patched version onto a patched version.
    That's correct and I advise not to do that.
    12-11-15 09:59 AM
    That's correct and I advise not to do that.
    Hey Cobalt quick question, i know this is not the right thread for this but i followed the instructions for getting apps that require Google+ Login to work, and sure enough it works frigging fantastic patching with Play Services Patcher. But for example: Clash of Clans, once its patched, installed, and village connected to Google+. Then lets say that they release another update, i'm assuming the new APK has to be downloaded then patched then just upgrade existing patched version? or uninstall then install freshly updated version.

If it has to be uninstalled and installed again, will kinda suck cuz Android apps update wayyy too often.
    12-11-15 10:23 AM
    Hey Cobalt quick question, i know this is not the right thread for this but i followed the instructions for getting apps that require Google+ Login to work, and sure enough it works frigging fantastic patching with Play Services Patcher. But for example: Clash of Clans, once its patched, installed, and village connected to Google+. Then lets say that they release another update, i'm assuming the new APK has to be downloaded then patched then just upgrade existing patched version? or uninstall then install freshly updated version.

If it has to be uninstalled and installed again, will kinda suck cuz Android apps update wayyy too often.
    Its a good question and the solution is quite simple. Here are the rules:

1. A patched app can never update an unpatched app (signature mismatch)
    2. A patched app can always update an patched app (signature is the same, because the patcher always uses the same signature)

So if you once have installed a patched version of COC, you can always update it with an newer patched version.
    12-11-15 10:29 AM
    Its a good question and the solution is quite simple. Here are the rules:

2. A patched app can always update an patched app (signature is the same, because the patcher always uses the same signature)

So if you once have installed a patched version of COC, you can always update it with an newer patched version.
    Thank you sir for the clearing that up. May want to add that to the main post on the landing page if its not already mentioned. Just in case people get confused once updates start to roll out for their patched apps.
    12-11-15 10:33 AM
    Maybe I should add one more rule:
    2. An unpatched app can never update a patched app (signature mismatch)
    3. A patched app can always update an patched app (signature is the same, because the patcher always uses the same signature)

Will post add this to the landing page.
    blakobecwa likes this.
    12-11-15 10:37 AM
146 1234 ...