Clan back up and running plus working on my tablet now as well. Thanks everyone.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 08:43 AM
    I did everything stated in cobalt's instructions to install coc in my BlackBerry but I still can't sign it in to my Gmail. Keeps saying that google play services doesn't exist in my phone. How do I resolve this?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 03:19 AM
    Did you install BlackBerry Google ID, Google Accounts, Google Setting and Google Play from Cobalt's Google Apps landing thread?

Posted via CB10 from my Iron Man Edition Z10 // Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.3.2.281
    07-10-15 03:26 AM
    I download coc but it saids i need google Services and when i try downloading it it ssaids it camt install

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 07:53 AM
    07-10-15 12:30 PM
    Done reading it still i cant use it

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 01:51 PM
    Did you take the time to um... read the posts before you, in this thread? We have talked about it and found a way that worked. So I'm gonna sum it up. 1. Install Cobalts Stuff. 2. Open Link, Do a custom backup, just backup Clash of Clans, nothing else. 3. Download Gmaps on PC, with Gmaps download and patch latest Clash of Clans apk. 4. Uninstall Clash of Clans from your phone. 5. Copy to your phone or SD card and Install the Patched Clash of Clans from your PC. 6. Restore Custom Clash of Clans Backup. 7. Open Clash of Clans, upon seeing your backup is normal and working as always, proceed to settings and tap on google+ to link it. 8. Link it with your gmail. 9. Done. 10. Thank Cobalt. Hope that helps in case you don't have the time to read this thread.

07-10-15 02:07 PM
    Start off by backing up your clash of clans app data using Blackberry Link. I recommend doing a full backup as thats always been successful for me. After the backup is complete, delete clash of clans from your phone. you will be installing it again shortly. Now let the downloading and installing begin:

1: Download Google Account Manager 4.3.2 [Released on March 18, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...gin-v4.3.2.apk
    -----Install and Open and setup

2: Download Blackberry Google ID 2.1.1 [Released on June 2, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...leid-2.1.1.apk
    -----Install and Open and setup

3: Download Google Play Store 5.6.8 [Released on June 4, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...alt-build1.apk
    -----Install and Open

4: Download Google Play Services 7.5.71 Build 5 [Released on June 12, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!4NcwhLbB!o852V-O2d...14fIewWzAYEHxE
    -----Install and Open

5: Download Google Play Games Build 1 [Release on June 9, 2015]
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...alt-build1.apk
    -----Install and Open and verify your account is on the app.

6: Download Google+ Whitelist 1.0.0.2 [Released on June 14, 2015]
    https://mega.nz/#!UJc2WaTY!yiZ2RS3uE...RFj8v92fAA02HU
    -----Install and Open

Once these are completed, download and install the patched clash of clans app:
    https://db.tt/hrIuLW27
    Dont worry about opening it.

Now restore your phone using a custom restore and select only clash of clans data:
    Attachment 357630

open it up and tada! sync up.

I cant take any credit for this. this is just the method I used

someone double check my work too
    HI, I followed all above steps in end when I linked my gmail account it ask me to load village with TH 2 currently I am on TH10. I think my gmail account already have old CC linked to it so I created new account and tried to link it with my CC but nothing happened it show my name on top for few second but never got connected. finally I decided to create another account from CC itself when I tried to link it gives me error "Unfortunately Google + couldn't set up your profile Try again later" any idea?
    08-07-15 03:51 PM
    This thread is gold. I got it working yesterday.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    09-15-15 08:02 AM
    New update is available... do I again need to download and patch it?
    Or can I update it via Play Store directly??

Posted via my  z30/10.3.2.2639 
    09-17-15 12:28 PM
    You need to patch the new version of coc.
    09-17-15 12:33 PM
    You need to patch the new version of coc.
    And then installed on the top of what we already patched?

09-17-15 12:47 PM
    Jup. As the signature then matches, you can update the installed patched version with the patched apk file.
    09-17-15 01:13 PM
    But even if you install the unpatched version over the patched one, shouldn't it work ?

Posted via CB10
    09-17-15 01:36 PM
    Somebody please share the patched new CoC apk

Posted via Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    09-17-15 01:37 PM
    Jup. As the signature then matches, you can update the installed patched version with the patched apk file.
    It worked as you suggested.

09-17-15 02:12 PM
    But even if you install the unpatched version over the patched one, shouldn't it work ?

Posted via CB10
    You can NEVER update a patched version with an unpatched version.

This is because a patched app carries a different signature than the original package. If you try to update, you'll get the error message 'unable to install app'.
    tushargkwd likes this.
    09-17-15 03:15 PM
    You can NEVER update a patched version with an unpatched version.

This is because a patched app carries a different signature than the original package. If you try to update, you'll get the error message 'unable to install app'.
    My friend actually updated via the Play store and now the game won't load...

Will he be able to get his progress back?? (it was previously connected to Google Play Games before today's update)

Thanks for being a saviour Cobalt

09-17-15 04:37 PM
    If you had it connected once, progress is saved in the cloud. Download vial Play Store, then patch the apk file in device/downloads folder and install the update.
    09-17-15 05:24 PM
    If you had it connected once, progress is saved in the cloud. Download vial Play Store, then patch the apk file in device/downloads folder and install the update.
    Thanks Cobalt... will do that for my friend... he'll be happy to see his game progress back..

09-17-15 07:52 PM
    Can you upload the new patch of coc?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 01:03 AM
    Can you upload the new patch of coc?

Posted via CB10
    Actually it's quite easy to obtain and patch. If you already have it safely synced with your google play gmail, and have Google Playstore installed, then delete Clash of Clans. Proceed to re-download Clash of Clans, but when it tries to install hit back. Don't install it. Then go to your file explorer, go to device, then download. And the apk will be there. Now run Lucky Patcher(See Cobalt thread if you haven't installed it) and click rebuild and install, and then look for your apk in download folder, should be "sdcard/download" select com.supercell.clashofclans.apk you can use it to patch that apk in your download folder. Click it, choose rebuild, then select App without license verification to go to the next part where you select patches, then ONLY tick remove dependencies, UNTICK anything else that is not 'remove dependencies'. And rebuild the app. It will take no longer than 5 minutes. Then open the patched file. And install. And Voila. Now you can always patch it yourself. Give a man a fish, he'll eat today. Show him how to fish and he will eat everyday.

Last edited by DjChriZ; 09-18-15 at 10:37 AM.
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    09-18-15 01:19 AM
    Actually it's quite easy to obtain and patch. If you already have it safely synced with your google play gmail, and have Google Playstore installed, then delete Clash of Clans. Proceed to re-download Clash of Clans, but when it tries to install hit back. Don't install it. Then go to your file explorer, go to device, then download. And the apk will be there. Now run Lucky Patcher(See Cobalt thread if you haven't installed it) and click rebuild and install, and then look for your apk in download folder, should be "sdcard/download" select com.supercell.clashofclans.apk you can use it to patch that apk in your download folder. Click it, choose rebuild, then App without license verification, then tick remove dependencies. And rebuild the app. It will take no longer than 5 minutes. Then open the patched file. And install. And Voila. Now you can always patch it yourself. Give a man a fish, he'll eat today. Show him how to fish and he will eat everyday.

I can confirm this works! Just tried it.

I downloaded and installed the latest Clash of Clans from Playstore. Did what DjChriZ mentioned and I was able to login with my stored Google play data.

Please note: You will get two errors when starting up the app. It has to do something with billing error.LUCKY. It will pop up twice and I just press OK and it still goes into the game. No errors after!
    09-18-15 10:06 AM
    Do NOT select the license patch in Lucky Patcher! Only tick 'remove dependencies' and unselect all other options.
    09-18-15 10:09 AM
    Do NOT select the license patch in Lucky Patcher! Only tick 'remove dependencies' and unselect all other options.
    ohhh maybe thats why i'm getting the error. Thanks Cobalt!
    09-18-15 10:11 AM
235 ... 78910