Lost my base. I'm contacting Supercell. Hopefully they will send me a restore code.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 12:31 PM
    Did everything. Installed update. And then it asked to install again which I did. Now staring at black screen. Hopefully it's just taking awhile to load.

Posted via CB10
    How can it ask to install again if you installed the patched update? You should only install the patched update you did with Gmaps once. I myself did this update just seconds ago, the one from July 3rd you showed me from snap. Patched it first, then opened it and it asked to update. Updated it and it completed without errors. Only thing noticeable is league badges have been reverted to show I,II,III on them like before.

Posted via CB10 from my Iron Man Edition Z10 // Z10 STL100-1, OS 10.3.2.281
    07-04-15 01:25 PM
    Ya I don't know why it installed twice. First asked to update then asked to install. Oh well, everything else is working. So I'll wait for Supercell then link up to my google+ account. Probably something I did wrong. I might have touched the apk file twice and it tried installing again. Thanks for all the help. I'm sure it was something I did as not to scare anyone off.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-15 01:29 PM
    Ya I don't know why it installed twice. First asked to update then asked to install. Oh well, everything else is working. So I'll wait for Supercell then link up to my google+ account. Probably something I did wrong. I might have touched the apk file twice and it tried installing again. Thanks for all the help. I'm sure it was something I did as not to scare anyone off.

Posted via CB10
    Until then, you can now continue to add your tablet village on your phone. So you can use that one when you're on the go, until you get your Phone's village back up and running. Just add the tablets Gmail on the Blackberry Google ID and you will have it on both your phone and tablet.

07-04-15 01:33 PM
    You cannot install a patched version over an unpatched version.

The first time you install the patched file, you have to fully uninstall the old version first and restore with link.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10.
    07-04-15 04:26 PM
    You cannot install a patched version over an unpatched version.

The first time you install the patched file, you have to fully uninstall the old version first and restore with link.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10.
    Mine must be whack then, cuz I thought this too but still tried it. And it updated. No unistalling. Just updating.

07-04-15 04:30 PM
    Supercell responded to my lost account. Wanted more details to confirm its my base. One question, I noticed when I tried to see if I could purchase gems in app, it said I needed to upgrade the play store app. Suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 03:00 PM
    Clash of clans data-img_20150706_143118.png

I've download the latest play store from Cobalt 5.6.8. This is what I get

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 03:32 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150706_143118.png 
Views:	348 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	361229

I've download the latest play store from Cobalt 5.6.8. This is what I get

Posted via CB10
    That's one of the downside Cobalt said. You can't purchase on this patched version, BUT, you can link it to google+ now. So, you have one of two option. Link it to an iOS device like an iPad and purchase from there, or, Put the Gmail account you linked your phone to, on your other tablet. So you can play the game there, and purchase from there. You will have it on both devices, but you will be able to purchase on the tablet only or iPad, not on the phone.

07-06-15 04:11 PM
    That's one of the downside Cobalt said. You can't purchase on this patched version, BUT, you can link it to google+ now. So, you have one of two option. Link it to an iOS device like an iPad and purchase from there, or, Put the Gmail account you linked your phone to, on your other tablet. So you can play the game there, and purchase from there. You will have it on both devices, but you will be able to purchase on the tablet only or iPad, not on the phone.

Thanks again man. Just now trying to figure out if I can run both my clans from my android tablet.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 04:13 PM
    Thanks again man. Just now trying to figure out if I can run both my clans from my android tablet.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure you'll be able to pull it off too, I got hopes on you! Just add the Gmail account from your phone village to the tablet. And when you click the google+ button on you tablet village it will ask you which email does it use. Select the one from your phone, and type "CONFIRM". It's scary the first time because it asks if you want to replace the village and delete the other one. But rest assured that if you have your villages linked, none of them will be lost because they are server sided save games.

07-06-15 04:19 PM
    Ok thanks again. Ya I got to the confirm page and I aborted. It scared the hell out of me. I don't want to lose my main village. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 04:26 PM
    Ok thanks again. Ya I got to the confirm page and I aborted. It scared the hell out of me. I don't want to lose my main village. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    I know right? lol It scared the heck out of me and I aborted too the first time. I had to search for an hour on Google similar cases to make sure I wasn't deleting anything permanent lol but it's all good. I do it all the time now I type and press that confirm button like 20 times a day. xD

07-06-15 04:31 PM
    I know right? lol It scared the heck out of me and I aborted too the first time. I had to search for an hour on Google similar cases to make sure I wasn't deleting anything permanent lol but it's all good. I do it all the time now I type and press that confirm button like 20 times a day. xD

Ya I can see myself warring on my tablet now and just using the Q10 when I'm out and about. Now hopefully Supercell gets back to me with the code soon. I'm getting looted big time - full mines and collectors, traps all triggered and no cc troops for extra protection.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 04:34 PM
    Ya I can see myself warring on my tablet now and just using the Q10 when I'm out and about. Now hopefully Supercell gets back to me with the code soon. I'm getting looted big time - full mines and collectors, traps all triggered and no cc troops for extra protection.

Posted via CB10
    :'O really? What you're league? So I can head there and loot the hell out of your village too \o/ lol just kidding. You'll farm back whatever they stole in no time. No worries

07-06-15 04:42 PM
    :'O really? What you're league? So I can head there and loot the hell out of your village too \o/ lol just kidding. You'll farm back whatever they stole in no time. No worries

Last question. When next update happens, I just download with Gmaps and copy over right? No deleting required, just update

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 05:00 PM
    Last question. When next update happens, I just download with Gmaps and copy over right? No deleting required, just update

Posted via CB10
    Yes, download with Gmaps, Patch, Copy over to phone, Open, Click update, done. And you'll be Ok.

tthieman likes this.
    07-06-15 05:07 PM
    Yes, download with Gmaps, Patch, Copy over to phone, Open, Click update, done. And you'll be Ok.

Thanks again. Kudos for all the help

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 05:13 PM
    You can purchase with thee new, upcoming version of Play Store. It allows purchasing even in patched apps.
    tthieman likes this.
    07-06-15 05:13 PM
    You can purchase with thee new, upcoming version of Play Store. It allows purchasing even in patched apps.
    Awesome cobalt!!! You've made my day with all your work. I'll be sure to donate once I'm on my computer. When will your new play store be released and how do I find it? Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    07-06-15 05:15 PM

So Supercell was somewhat helpful but I was honest.
    Clash of clans data-img_20150707_001940.png

So I've contected them from my tablet that has the 2 google + accounts now. I'll keep you updated.

BTW: used Gmaps to patch Chromecast and Netflix, works awesome.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 01:22 AM
    So Supercell was somewhat helpful but I was honest.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150707_001940.png 
Views:	150 
Size:	140.9 KB 
ID:	361299

So I've contected them from my tablet that has the 2 google + accounts now. I'll keep you updated.

BTW: used Gmaps to patch Chromecast and Netflix, works awesome.

Posted via CB10
    So you were able to link the one from the phone. With the gmail on the tablet? And now have both villages on the tablet? Because once this happens. You can go back safely to use it on your Q10 with the email you used on the tablet.(once each email is linked to each of your villages)

07-07-15 01:54 AM
    So you were able to link the one from the phone. With the gmail on the tablet? And now have both villages on the tablet? Because once this happens. You can go back safely to use it on your Q10 with the email you used on the tablet.(once each email is linked to each of your villages)

Right now I have 2 google accounts on my tablet. Just waiting for supercell to send me the code to my tablet since they wanted me to chat via a supported device. Once I have that code I'll enter it on my blackberry. That should update both the BlackBerry clan and the linked one on my tablet using the same new google email. At least I hope so.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 07:39 AM
    Right now I have 2 google accounts on my tablet. Just waiting for supercell to send me the code to my tablet since they wanted me to chat via a supported device. Once I have that code I'll enter it on my blackberry. That should update both the BlackBerry clan and the linked one on my tablet using the same new google email. At least I hope so.

Posted via CB10
    The way I see it is that you should have a new village in Q10(fresh one that's left when you old one got lost) ready to be overwritten with the code that send you. Then when it's linked. You add the tablet Gmail. And will have both villages on both devices(Q10 and Tablet). Or am I wrong?

07-07-15 08:26 AM
    The way I see it is that you should have a new village in Q10(fresh one that's left when you old one got lost) ready to be overwritten with the code that send you. Then when it's linked. You add the tablet Gmail. And will have both villages on both devices(Q10 and Tablet). Or am I wrong?

That's what I'm planning to do. Once they respond to my tablet with code, i'll go on my BlackBerry and then enter the code. Blackberry will have my old base back. Then when I switch accounts on tablet I should see my blackberry base there as well.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 08:29 AM
235 ... 678910