Wwait for new update, patch the new one and then update via the apk u patched

 CB10 - Q10 - 10.3.2.680 
    A patched app can't be installed over a non-patched app. Like I said before, they have different signatures. At least that's what Cobalt has said, and I've never got it to work.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2204
    06-13-15 01:59 PM
    A patched app can't be installed over a non-patched app. Like I said before, they have different signatures. At least that's what Cobalt has said, and I've never got it to work.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2204
    Didn't know that

06-13-15 02:04 PM
    I just did it a day or two ago, deleted app and restored through link after installing patched version. Works exactly as I said, no issues.

This was my first login with G+, even awarded all my awards from the beginning.

Attachment 357413

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    OK, I'm going to try this.

Posted from my Z30 via CB10.
    06-13-15 02:13 PM
    I just did it a day or two ago, deleted app and restored through link after installing patched version. Works exactly as I said, no issues.

This was my first login with G+, even awarded all my awards from the beginning.

Attachment 357413

So u have to delete coc then download the patched apk then restore the backup u did before deleting the app?
    Cuz when u restore a backup everything will be deleted from ur device, so how it worked?

06-13-15 02:26 PM
    Resort backup is not going to work with patch u have to get the code so u can play with. The patch

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 02:35 PM
    I asked to this guy, just read this site

http://www.bbin.in/2015/06/do-you-pl...your-progress/

If you have an older version coc unpatched, you can upgrade with latest version coc patched, just update it, open it, then sign in. I haven't tried yet, but it seems working well. But before doing this, backup first via bb link
    06-13-15 02:47 PM
    So u have to delete coc then download the patched apk then restore the backup u did before deleting the app?
    Cuz when u restore a backup everything will be deleted from ur device, so how it worked?

Not a complete backup.

Just a custom backup through link, only backup CoC and BlackBerry Runtime. Nothing else.

It will restore only CoC data and leave everything else alone.

06-13-15 03:20 PM
    Not a complete backup.

Just a custom backup through link, only backup CoC and BlackBerry Runtime. Nothing else.

It will restore only CoC data and leave everything else alone.

There is "include application executable" on custom backup. Did you tick it?
    06-13-15 03:25 PM
    There is "include application executable" on custom backup. Did you tick it?
    That saves the .Apk file, don't remember if I checked that or not. Don't think it matters since you will be installing it from the patched .apk before the restore anyway.

06-13-15 06:02 PM
    So, I installed all of the files on Cobalt landing page.

Then I backed up the blackberry runtime and clash of clans.

Then I deleted clash and reinstalled the patched version using Cobalt's tool.

Then I restored the runtime and clash files using link.

...and...

No dice.

Clash kept on crashing when I tried to start it.

I ended up reloading the regular non patched version of clash, and restoring the backup again to get my village back.

So, no saving progress to Google + for me.

06-13-15 10:13 PM
    Told yall it doesn't work been doing it all day..it tries to install again over the file I think that's why it's not working. So short story for everyone if u have a game install already u have to get a link code from super cell in order to save by Google plus

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 10:18 PM
    Clash of clans

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 10:20 PM
    I'm gonna try this.

But just a (stupid) question: if this work and we can now log into Google play services, we can now log into other Android devices as well correct? Thanks in advance

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-14-15 07:08 AM
    I'm gonna try this.

But just a (stupid) question: if this work and we can now log into Google play services, we can now log into other Android devices as well correct? Thanks in advance

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yes but to load up a village that's made u need a code then install the patch game to have Google plus

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 07:55 AM
    So, I installed all of the files on Cobalt landing page.

Then I backed up the blackberry runtime and clash of clans.

Then I deleted clash and reinstalled the patched version using Cobalt's tool.

Then I restored the runtime and clash files using link.

...and...

No dice.

Clash kept on crashing when I tried to start it.

I ended up reloading the regular non patched version of clash, and restoring the backup again to get my village back.

So, no saving progress to Google + for me.

How did you patch it? Did you accidentally let lucky patcher update, since it needs to be the older version? Did you verify google services were working after installing the proper apps? If using build 4 of the services apk did you whitelist it while unpatched version was installed?

First make sure you are using Build 5 of the play services apk since it has CoC pre-whitelisted. If not, uninstall it using Android Settings or Ghost Commander or something to make sure you uninstall the correct file (com.google.android.gms). Once the build 5 is installed, Verify that your play services are working by logging into Play Games. Once you can verify that you can log in, uninstall CoC then install a patched version...here is the patched version of the latest version of CoC I used, patched myself using old version of Lucky Patcher from thread.

https://db.tt/hrIuLW27

Affter that patched version is installed, custom restore just the CoC data from link.

Do not connect G+ if you do not see your villiage, or else it will sync an empty town.

06-14-15 08:59 AM
    Told yall it doesn't work been doing it all day..it tries to install again over the file I think that's why it's not working. So short story for everyone if u have a game install already u have to get a link code from super cell in order to save by Google plus

Posted via CB10
    It works, I just did it two days ago.

I think people are incorrectly patching with that Gpatch app or w/e or using the wrong version of Lucky Patcher...it says specifically not to let it update so you have to dismiss the update popup everytime you open it.

06-14-15 09:01 AM
    Haven't updated nothing when trying to load game it's trys to install again

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 09:47 AM
    Did a thousand different ways and super cell is taking for ever it's been a week

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 09:48 AM
    I finally got my data back. I contacted supercell on both boom beach and CoC. They detected that I was using a blackberry and gave me a ticket number. I went onto my tablet and contacted them on there. They sorted it out and now I have my data back with G+ login

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 09:50 AM
    I finally got my data back. I contacted supercell on both boom beach and CoC. They detected that I was using a blackberry and gave me a ticket number. I went onto my tablet and contacted them on there. They sorted it out and now I have my data back with G+ login

Posted via CB10
    What foreals dude I'm still waiting it's been a damn week already I'm getting pissed off

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 09:55 AM
    What foreals dude I'm still waiting it's been a damn week already I'm getting pissed off

Posted via CB10
    It shouldn't take a week to get a code

Did you give them correct informations?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 10:09 AM
    Everything even my last digest of my card I use u should be able to find it just by the card number since it's purchase on us profile

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 10:13 AM
    They've always replied within a day when I have contacted them in the past

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 10:34 AM
    I posted the working patched .apk for CoC. Once all G services are working and you have verified that you can log in to Google Play do the following:

Backup only CoC data through link, delete CoC, install patched CoC from my previous post, run link and restore only CoC with custom restore.

Verify village is showing, then connect to Google+ through game menu. To sync achievements the first time I had to leave Google Play running in background. After that you can close it.

Clash of clans data-img_20150612_032339.png

06-14-15 12:49 PM
    I'll try it when I get home

Posted via CB10
    06-14-15 01:11 PM
235 12345 ...