Has anyone been able to move the files associated with this app to another device and retain their progress?

Can't sync my z10 with my email account because of no Google play services, and wanting to setup the game on my nexus 7 without losing my progress.

Thought perhaps someone knew a workaround.

Thanks in advance
    08-14-14 07:15 AM
    There is a way to do it through the game itself, under the settings gear, then settings tab, then Link a device, on the old device do this FIRST, and select This is the OLD DEVICE, then do it on the new device and select This is the NEW DEVICE.
    1magine likes this.
    08-14-14 08:21 AM
    It's not working...
    Same problem "no Google play service"

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 10:19 AM
    Help us to fix it..

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 10:20 AM
    Ok I do NOT recommend that you do this, HOWEVER, you can try this....

How to get Google apps working on BlackBerry OS 10.2.1 | CrackBerry.com
    08-14-14 10:50 AM
    You cannot do that. If you have lost your village email supercell with all your village details they will give you back your village( ask me if you don't know how to request them for lost village) ). But Google services is not possible in blackberry phones specially for games like clash of clans. If you have anymore questions regarding clash of clans please let know. I have experienced all kinds of problems with clash of clans on my BlackBerry.
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    Danow11 likes this.
    08-14-14 08:07 PM
    I got an upgrade in coc which requires Google play services.i can't upgrade and my whole progress is lost.what to do now

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 03:29 AM
    What abhilash said. I was using CoC on Z10 then wanted to play on IOS device. Submit a ticket through your BlackBerry and they will get you squared away. It did take them a couple weeks.

Now I can play on both devices and on my iPad I can make gem purchases.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 07:15 PM
    What abhilash said. I was using CoC on Z10 then wanted to play on IOS device. Submit a ticket through your BlackBerry and they will get you squared away. It did take them a couple weeks.

Now I can play on both devices and on my iPad I can make gem purchases.

Posted via CB10
    Hello, please let me know what information did you gave them? Apple ID and Password, or what kind of info did they need to link your village with your game center from apple? I ask them for this in 30th of june 2014 - to link with my google account, and receive nothing from them untill now. I don`t know if I have to wait more, or to send them a new request, or to search for other solutions...
    What is the email adress for their service?
    Also please let me know if they did respond with an email, or you did discover this link trying to connect to clash of clans and receive in the game the message of new village is saved on your account?
    Looking forward for your answer
    08-18-14 09:39 AM
    I am experiencing the same thing, sent emails and no response.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 12:20 PM
    Hi.

1. Never give anyone your password...anyone in the world for any reason for any application. Not your parents, not your boss, not God. Try to never share your username too.
    2. Submit a ticket through the in game ticketing system. This ticket tells you what information is pertinent.
    3. if I recall correctly I submitted my village name and town hall level for both devices.
    4. Take a screenshot of your ticket just before you submit. You may need it later.
    5. How did you get in touch with them before?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 08:23 AM
    Hi.

1. Never give anyone your password...anyone in the world for any reason for any application. Not your parents, not your boss, not God. Try to never share your username too.
    2. Submit a ticket through the in game ticketing system. This ticket tells you what information is pertinent.
    3. if I recall correctly I submitted my village name and town hall level for both devices.
    4. Take a screenshot of your ticket just before you submit. You may need it later.
    5. How did you get in touch with them before?

Posted via CB10
    Thank you theirish, I just sent a ticket from the game system - email sent by email from blackberry.
    They have some Do Not Delete information,
    and I told them my name, my clan and my google email, not the password. I think it should be enough for them to link my account, but I don`t know for sure.
    Maybe I should tell them that I want to buy many many gems and this will motivate them to save my account somehow.
    Should I try to connect with my google account in COC game to see if they linked the village?
    08-19-14 08:58 AM
    In my research for recover a lost village I found this steps - maybe this will help somebody from thousands of COC players:

1.Log into or confirm that you are logged into Google+ on the new device.
    2.Start a new game of Clash of Clans on your device, and complete the tutorial.
    3.Go into the in-game settings and connect your village to Google+ using the Google+ sign in button.
    4.Contact us using the "Help and Support" button in the settings menu. Please include the following info:
    Name of the village:
    Name of the clan you are part of:
    Town Hall level:
    Date and time of your last playing session:
    5.Let Support know that your village is restored to it's former glory!
    Wait for 2-3-4 months (yes months) to receive an answer.
    I did not try yet this because I still play the game on my BB Z10, and it is fun.
    If I will lose the village, then I would scream for help from them.
    Good luck,
    08-20-14 08:24 AM
    If clash of clans releases a new update, download the apk of the new version of the game and then copy it to your phone, when you open it it automatically updates the existing one to new version. So this is how you will get new version.

If you have lost your village, open clash of clans, then in the game so to settings>help or support> lost village , if you click on that an email will popup and will ask you to enter the details of your village, just give your village details and send the email they will get Back to you.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 04:11 AM
    So I need a android or ios phone to recover my village if lost? Can't be done with my bb10 phone?

@geenaxion Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.3247) Subscribe "Dance for Life" C0029D483
    09-05-14 06:18 AM
    You cannot do that. If you have lost your village email supercell with all your village details they will give you back your village( ask me if you don't know how to request them for lost village) ). But Google services is not possible in blackberry phones specially for games like clash of clans. If you have anymore questions regarding clash of clans please let know. I have experienced all kinds of problems with clash of clans on my BlackBerry.
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    Yep heard about this. Have you tried it yourself? Did you get your village back? And how long before Supercell returned your village?

Z10 STL100-2 / running official 10.2.1.3247
    09-05-14 11:42 AM
    I've tried, they just send a generic message saying the game was made to run on mid to high end devices only so they won't support BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    09-05-14 03:02 PM
    I've tried, they just send a generic message saying the game was made to run on mid to high end devices only so they won't support BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    God no! I think they still see blackberry as BBOS 7.

I kinda saw this coming. Was about to ask if they would return a village that is being played in a device that does not allow the user to purchase anything from Supercell. No business, no return of village. LOL

09-05-14 06:54 PM
    God no! I think they still see blackberry as BBOS 7.

I kinda saw this coming. Was about to ask if they would return a village that is being played in a device that does not allow the user to purchase anything from Supercell. No business, no return of village. LOL

But if they'll restore the village and be able to log in using ios or android phone then we can finally be able to purchase.

@geenaxion Keepin' it Chill Z10 (10.2.1.3247) Subscribe "Dance for Life" C0029D483
    09-06-14 08:29 AM
    But if they'll restore the village and be able to log in using ios or android phone then we can finally be able to purchase.

If they restore to an android phone. But if restoring to a z10 not sure how that's gonna work. Like the other guy above just said.

Z10 STL100-2 / 10.3.0.1154
    09-06-14 01:28 PM
    Took me 2 weeks to get a 'lost village' link code (it wasn't really lost, I just wanted the extra precaution'). I've got bluestacks on my PC which identifies itself as a Samsung Galaxy Note. Just tell Supercell you'll be linking it to an approved device.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 03:02 AM
    Took me 2 weeks to get a 'lost village' link code (it wasn't really lost, I just wanted the extra precaution'). I've got bluestacks on my PC which identifies itself as a Samsung Galaxy Note. Just tell Supercell you'll be linking it to an approved device.

Posted via CB10
    2 weeks? Aw.
    I wipe my phone and my coc don't restore as it was supposed to.

@geenaxion Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3247
    09-08-14 03:08 AM
    Is there a way to get my coc data from android to my BlackBerry Z10?

@Geenaxion Z10STL100-2/10.3.0.1154
    10-02-14 10:04 AM
    can u tell me how transfer my village from my blackberry z10 to android
    03-22-16 05:51 AM
    Cnt

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 03:00 PM
36 12