Anyone try the Cobalt's patcher of google play service? Can it work for clash of clans? Thanks CB!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 12:37 AM
    Hope it work..

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 09:11 PM
    It will not work.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    12-29-14 09:18 PM
    Has anyone tried it at least? I hope BlackBerry comes with a solution for this, so we can save all android apps settings and games progress level.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 09:38 PM
    Has anyone tried it at least? I hope BlackBerry comes with a solution for this, so we can save all android apps settings and games progress level.

Posted via CB10
    It has been tried, but the outcome is already a foregone conclusion. You need real, working Google Play Services to sync with Google Plus.

BlackBerry will never, ever, ever have Google Play Services. Below is a repost as to why:

Here are the rules to achieve Google certification and therefore be allowed to install Google Play and Google Play Services:

Membership in the Open Handset Alliance (OHA) is required. As part of membership in the OHA, agreeing not to fork Android (BB10's Android runtime is a fork)

Any phone sold by an OHA that contains Android code must use Android as the base OS, and must have a start-up screen that states "Powered by Android", using an approved logo in an approved size/colour scheme/etc.

The implementation of Android on every OHA device must pass a Google Compatibility Test, which checks thousands of aspects of the phone to make sure everything is working as required to make full use of Google Services and Google Play Store apps.

A set of Google applications must be pre-installed by the manufacturer, and must be prominent. The application list is updated periodically as Google updates apps, but among current requirements are: Chrome, Google+, Drive, Hangouts, GMail, and others.

The Google Play Store must be pre-installed and must be the default apps and media store.

Licensing fees must be paid to Google, based on the number of phones manufactured. Manufacturers are directed to contact Google to negotiate those fees.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    Last edited by conite; 12-29-14 at 09:58 PM.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    12-29-14 09:48 PM
    There is many thread on this subject. The main reason why it doesn't work is that, even after removing Google Play dependencies, there is no way to connect to Google Plus.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 09:57 PM
    It has been tried, but the outcome is already a foregone conclusion. You need real, working Google Play Services to sync with Google Plus.

BlackBerry will never, ever, ever have Google Play Services. Below is a repost as to why:

Here are the rules to achieve Google certification and therefore be allowed to install Google Play and Google Play Services:

Membership in the Open Handset Alliance (OHA) is required. As part of membership in the OHA, agreeing not to fork Android (BB10's Android runtime is a fork)

Any phone sold by an OHA that contains Android code must use Android as the base OS, and must have a start-up screen that states "Powered by Android", using an approved logo in an approved size/colour scheme/etc.

The implementation of Android on every OHA device must pass a Google Compatibility Test, which checks thousands of aspects of the phone to make sure everything is working as required to make full use of Google Services and Google Play Store apps.

A set of Google applications must be pre-installed by the manufacturer, and must be prominent. The application list is updated periodically as Google updates apps, but among current requirements are: Chrome, Google+, Drive, Hangouts, GMail, and others.

The Google Play Store must be pre-installed and must be the default apps and media store.

Licensing fees must be paid to Google, based on the number of phones manufactured. Manufacturers are directed to contact Google to negotiate those fees.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    Thanks for detailed information, I didn't know all this full information. I appreciate you spending the time in getting that.

I know the game doesn't require Google services for iOS version. I'm sure they could do a quick fix which will require BlackBerry ID and that's it.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 10:57 PM
    Thanks for detailed information, I didn't know all this full information. I appreciate you spending the time in getting that.

I know the game doesn't require Google services for iOS version. I'm sure they could do a quick fix which will require BlackBerry ID and that's it.

Posted via CB10
    They could rewrite the app for us for sure. But even easier for them would be to support the Amazon App Store's gaming service. That way they could kill two birds with one stone - they'd get both bb10 and kindle users.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    12-29-14 11:00 PM
    I hope it can solved by blackberry. Is amazon game service working for coc?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 06:32 AM
    I hope it can solved by blackberry. Is amazon game service working for coc?

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry has nothing to do with it.

Did you read my post? I was suggesting that it would be nice if coc was programmed by Supercell to work with Amazon. They obviously haven't done that.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    12-30-14 06:39 AM
    Check this thread. Not sure if the guy was successful but his screenshots look interesting

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=978948

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-03-15 02:39 AM
    Check this thread. Not sure if the guy was successful but his screenshots look interesting

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=978948

At the end of the day, he couldn't sign in and sync to Google Plus.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1949
    01-03-15 03:27 AM
    We already can save our android apps and progress. I have saved my COC progress many times by doing a backup through blackberry link. I backup the app every time I do a install a leaked OS via autoloader. It works great. My problem is that I want to buy an android tablet and be bale to transfer my progress to that device. I'm wondering if there is any way to extract my COC from my BlackBerry backup and install on android.
    01-06-15 10:44 AM
    We already can save our android apps and progress. I have saved my COC progress many times by doing a backup through blackberry link. I backup the app every time I do a install a leaked OS via autoloader. It works great. My problem is that I want to buy an android tablet and be bale to transfer my progress to that device. I'm wondering if there is any way to extract my COC from my BlackBerry backup and install on android.
    Same problem here

01-06-15 10:49 AM