Hi,

I have an account on SmarterMail Enterprise 11.7 and I have successfully made it active on my Android Mobile (HTC) through MailDroid App. Now I am wondering if I decide to change my password on my main account on SmarterMail Enterprise 11.7, will my password change automatically on my phone's MailDroid or should I change it manually?

The point is I cannot try/do this, unless our Admin be notified on the reason of my wish for changing of my password.

To make the long story short: Does password Sync between my corporate account on SamrterMail and my MailDroid on my phone, or I have to change the password on my cell phobe, too - after any alteration on the main account on Smarter?

Manay many thanks in advance,
    Lillian
    02-28-14 03:12 PM
    Pls isn't anyone to help with this!
    03-01-14 04:54 AM
    I need to ask you this, and this is just to bring some common sense into the picture. If you lost the device and were advised to change your password, would you want your email client on the lost device automatically getting the new password. What would be the purpose of changing your password.

My point is if you think of it a little, the answer is clear. No it will not automatically update. NO email clients will update automatically.

Sorry if I sounded rude.

PS. This is not a support forum manned by agents 24/7. It is a tech forum manned by customers like yourself. Have you contacted the software developer for a definitive answer?
    LillianBehj likes this.
    03-01-14 06:45 AM
    I need to ask you this, and this is just to bring some common sense into the picture. If you lost the device and were advised to change your password, would you want your email client on the lost device automatically getting the new password. What would be the purpose of changing your password.

My point is if you think of it a little, the answer is clear. No it will not automatically update. NO email clients will update automatically.

Sorry if I sounded rude.

PS. This is not a support forum manned by agents 24/7. It is a tech forum manned by customers like yourself. Have you contacted the software developer for a definitive answer?
    @MobileMadness002 - thanks for your reply, I understand it sounds like a naive question, but I was really getting paranoid, and you can't imagine bow your reply created a big relief now.... Thx thx million times
    03-01-14 09:14 AM