Borrow someones phone and make an account!

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    oldsoul123 likes this.
    05-13-15 03:52 PM
    Casper 0.3.0 is out fixes the login issue with some additional features

Posted via CB10
    Swave514 likes this.
    05-14-15 05:15 AM
    Everytime I update the app, it gets deleted from my computer... what do I do?
    05-14-15 09:20 AM
    Everytime I update the app, it gets deleted from my computer... what do I do?
    It's got a built in updater and the app is APK so you can install straight from your phone.

On a side note go into settings in Casper and make sure you enable blackberry mode for a better experience it's to do with the update flow also.
    05-14-15 01:11 PM
    It's got a built in updater and the app is APK so you can install straight from your phone.

On a side note go into settings in Casper and make sure you enable blackberry mode for a better experience it's to do with the update flow also.
    I wrote computer.. my bad

I meant phone! Every time I use the update function in the app, it downloads the app but in the middle of the install it just deletes the app
    05-14-15 01:13 PM
    I wrote computer.. my bad

I meant phone! Every time I use the update function in the app, it downloads the app but in the middle of the install it just deletes the app
    Yes go to the website and get the latest version 0.3, it's got the blackberry mode so that this issue won't happen again.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gc...sper-0.3.0.apk
    05-14-15 01:29 PM
    Downloaded this app using my passport can't figure out how to post videos. Is this available on this app?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-15 09:06 PM
    Why when I send a snap the picture go out rotated. I'm using a passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 04:00 AM
    Why when I send a snap the picture go out rotated. I'm using a passport.

Posted via CB10
    I talked to the dev about this issue, he doesn't know how to solve it for the moment, he told me he would use a BB to see how he can fix it.
    05-15-15 09:44 AM
    It's awesome that he implemented BlackBerry into his app.

Are videos working for anyone? Or is he still working on that feature?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 09:50 AM
    Guys you could record your videos using the normal blackberry video recorder. Then use VidTrim apk to transcode so it becomes a smaller size. Then upload into casper. You'll get the best quality more than anything by doing it this way.

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    05-15-15 09:54 AM
    Hey everyone, I'm the developer of Casper.

I was messaged by a blackberry user saying they had issues when I pushed updates with it uninstalling itself and not actually installing the update. So, I thought I'd add in a "BlackBerry Mode" in the settings.

At the moment, the only thing that BlackBerry mode does, is when an update is available instead of the Update button downloading the APK into the app and then launching the android apk install flow, it will actually just launch your web browser and go directly to the APK download.

I don't have a BlackBerry device myself, so don't know if this makes the flow better or not, but it is the same as going to the website and downloading the apk, but without having to go to the website to click the download link.

As for some devices sending images 'sideways' to people, this must be an issue with how some devices report back on what orientation they are/the order that I check/process the orientation on send.

Some Android tablets also have this issue when sending photos (rotating them etc).

I've just recently bought a couple of Android tablets for testing layouts in my Followd for Instagram app, so will be testing/finding a fix for the rotation of images in tablets.

If this doesn't in turn, solve the rotation of images sent on BlackBerry devices, then I'll try and find a BlackBerry device, if not buy one specifically to fix this issue for you guys.

Also, since I'll then have a BlackBerry device, if there are other issues that arise I can then solve those too.

If you guys haven't liked the Facebook page for Casper yet, I'd 'suggest' to, since I post on there quite frequently about issues with the app and with other info.

facebook.com/casper4snapchat

Also, to those that want more info about the Google details side of the login, check out these two reddit posts.
    I have replied to the first one.

redd.it/35g4e4
    redd.it/35h4ir

I've only just registered on this site, so don't particularly know my way around it yet, PM messages would be best to do via the Facebook page. It appears I can't post links either... Which is annnnnoyying.

Cheers,
    Liam Cottle
    Last edited by Liam Cottle; 05-15-15 at 10:46 PM.
    05-15-15 10:28 PM
    Good man!

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    05-15-15 10:51 PM

I was messaged by a blackberry user saying they had issues when I pushed updates with it uninstalling itself and not actually installing the update. So, I thought I'd add in a "BlackBerry Mode" in the settings.

At the moment, the only thing that BlackBerry mode does, is when an update is available instead of the Update button downloading the APK into the app and then launching the android apk install flow, it will actually just launch your web browser and go directly to the APK download.

I don't have a BlackBerry device myself, so don't know if this makes the flow better or not, but it is the same as going to the website and downloading the apk, but without having to go to the website to click the download link.

As for some devices sending images 'sideways' to people, this must be an issue with how some devices report back on what orientation they are/the order that I check/process the orientation on send.

Some Android tablets also have this issue when sending photos (rotating them etc).

I've just recently bought a couple of Android tablets for testing layouts in my Followd for Instagram app, so will be testing/finding a fix for the rotation of images in tablets.

If this doesn't in turn, solve the rotation of images sent on BlackBerry devices, then I'll try and find a BlackBerry device, if not buy one specifically to fix this issue for you guys.

Also, since I'll then have a BlackBerry device, if there are other issues that arise I can then solve those too.

If you guys haven't liked the Facebook page for Casper yet, I'd 'suggest' to, since I post on there quite frequently about issues with the app and with other info.

facebook.com/casper4snapchat

Also, to those that want more info about the Google details side of the login, check out these two reddit posts.
    I have replied to the first one.

redd.it/35g4e4
    redd.it/35h4ir

I've only just registered on this site, so don't particularly know my way around it yet, PM messages would be best to do via the Facebook page. It appears I can't post links either... Which is annnnnoyying.

Cheers,
    Liam Cottle
    You got to build up your post count to use links, would be cool if you could also post updates here on the app
    deboykie likes this.
    05-16-15 06:31 AM
    Not that I use Snapchat at all, but it's nice to see independent developers taking an interest in BlackBerry users as active members of the Android app user ecosystem, and doing what they can to make the experience better for us. Wish there were more dedicated devs out there like this chap.

PaulJ
    05-16-15 09:49 AM
    The world needs more developers like liam

Posted via CB10
    Jahcure, eldricho and Liam Cottle like this.
    05-16-15 04:11 PM
    Anyone else having an issue where Casper overides per app notification settings?
    05-19-15 05:26 PM
    Hey man really appreciate it, is there a pro version we can pay for without ads?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 06:06 PM
    Hey man really appreciate it, is there a pro version we can pay for without ads?

Posted via CB10
    It's under the 'addons' section. I bought the add free one, I was more than happy to send a few dollars his way for his snapchat client

Q10 - 10.3.2.680  < σиє ℓσνє > 
    05-20-15 06:19 PM
    Thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 06:55 AM
    Can you please bring back/re-implement original iPhone and Android emoji's?

On blackberry we don't have the ability to use emojis unless they're copy & pasted. So it was really useful to have them as stickers. Rather use the regular ones than the edited imoji ones.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 01:13 PM
    Can you please bring back/re-implement original iPhone and Android emoji's?

On blackberry we don't have the ability to use emojis unless they're copy & pasted. So it was really useful to have them as stickers. Rather use the regular ones than the edited imoji ones.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Apparently he's already bringing it back because people complained about wanting it back hehe

Z30 | 10.3.2
    05-22-15 03:31 PM
    Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 03:57 PM
    I've written to Snapchat a handful of times and it's just frustrating how they don't care about BlackBerry or even Windows users. I wasn't crazy about the app, but I feel like everyone nowadays relies on it to communicate rather than texting. I switched to an HTC last summer just to have a working Snapchat which was a horrid mistake but nevertheless.
    I may have to try this out, but I'm paranoid of being kicked off though I haven't had that issue (but I have been hacked on Snap10 before...)

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 08:30 AM
    I've written to Snapchat a handful of times and it's just frustrating how they don't care about BlackBerry or even Windows users. I wasn't crazy about the app, but I feel like everyone nowadays relies on it to communicate rather than texting. I switched to an HTC last summer just to have a working Snapchat which was a horrid mistake but nevertheless.
    I may have to try this out, but I'm paranoid of being kicked off though I haven't had that issue (but I have been hacked on Snap10 before...)

Posted via CB10
    Having been kicked of on snap10, I haven't been on camper so touch wood, so far so good.

Haven't been hacked ( again touch wood) so couldn't comment on that..

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 09:51 AM
420 ... 23456 ...