Downloaded. Not bad i'll be using it for now
    edthebudman likes this.
    05-12-15 09:29 AM
    What are the main differences between snap10 and casper?
    what important features are missing? (Chat? what else?)
    05-12-15 09:31 AM
    found a link to snap 10 (google nemory studios), but it i has been blocked. Casper seems to work for now.
    05-12-15 09:38 AM
    What are the main differences between snap10 and casper?
    what important features are missing? (Chat? what else?)
    Snapchat has already caught on to Snap10. Casper will get caught too along with the accounts using it.
    05-12-15 10:07 AM
    Casper developer is great after he knew about upgrading issue that we have to delete and get latest APK he made blackberry mode so apk get downloaded to the phone for next update
    Casper (third-party Snapchat app)-img_20150512_185647.png

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Alooi Divona; 05-12-15 at 11:36 AM.
    05-12-15 10:57 AM
    Casper developer is great after he knew able upgrading issue that we have to delete and get latest APK he made blackberry mode so apk get downloaded to the phone for next update
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150512_185647.png 
Views:	1581 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	352480

Posted via CB10
    I told the developer a week ago that we appreciated his work since we dont have a working app on bb10 and he took it into full consideration thats what happens when you reach out. Things get done!

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    Alooi Divona and bibbula like this.
    05-12-15 11:11 AM
    I'm really happy with this app, let's hope that the folks over at snapchat don't pull the plug on this one

Q10 - 10.3.2.500  < σиє ℓσνє > 
    sarkab likes this.
    05-12-15 04:13 PM
    Snapchat has already caught on to Snap10. Casper will get caught too along with the accounts using it.
    Okay but that doesnt really answer my question....

What are the main differences between ghost and snap10 in terms of features? and the difference between ghost and the real snapchat?
    05-12-15 05:30 PM

and the difference between ghost and the real snapchat?
    This is working on BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 07:21 PM

What are the main differences between ghost and snap10 in terms of features? and the difference between ghost and the real snapchat?
    Install it and find out for yourself. It's not like it's hard or anything. Why do so many people on this forum expect people to just explain everything to them to the enth degree. Grow some balls and learn the ins and outs of your device, like the rest of us had to do. I just installed Casper even though I have no interest in using it, just to see if it works. IT DOES!!! Install it and figure it out. Sheesh, people are so lazy these days.

PaulJ
    Swave514 likes this.
    05-12-15 07:27 PM
    This is working on BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    ORLY?!?!?

Install it and find out for yourself. It's not like it's hard or anything. Why do so many people on this forum expect people to just explain everything to them to the enth degree. Grow some balls and learn the ins and outs of your device, like the rest of us had to do. I just installed Casper even though I have no interest in using it, just to see if it works. IT DOES!!! Install it and figure it out. Sheesh, people are so lazy these days.

PaulJ
    Okay Paul before you go on with your ******* rant ill tell you why I am NOT TRYING this app... because yes I do have it installed...

My snap10 is still working and I don't want to switch for something that will be worst; I won't be able to go back to snap10 afterwards since I need to log into Casper to figure out how it works meaning I need to log out of snap10 and that's the point of no return for snap10. Now before you call me or anyone else lazy why don't you ******* get why people ask these questions.... we aren't all lazy... some of us try to make decent decisions...

I'm not asking if it ******* works.......... I GOT THAT PART!!!!!! I'm asking the ******* differences......... GET IT??? Not the same thing just in case you did not know.

Now if you don't want to answer that's cool... and I hope someone will understand why I'm asking this.

Thanks again PaulJ
    Swave514 and jazsta123 like this.
    05-12-15 07:33 PM
    Well if Snap10 is still is still working for you, I would count your blessings, and not log out. I tried Snap10 when it first came out, and didn't care for it, but I don't care for Snapchat either, so I'm not the person to ask. I like the fact in Casper that you just have to tap on snaps to view them instead of having to hold your thumb on the screen. It also has chat apparently, which I don't think Snap10 had. Sorry for the rant, but I find there are a lot of people on here wanting all the answers given to them without putting out any effort to figure things out for themselves. I'm no tech wiz myself, but at least I put out the effort, and it frustrates me how many people buy a BlackBerry and want everyone to take on the responsibility of their learning curve for them.

PaulJ
    05-12-15 07:50 PM
    Well if Snap10 is still is still working for you, I would count your blessings, and not log out. I tried Snap10 when it first came out, and didn't care for it, but I don't care for Snapchat either, so I'm not the person to ask. I like the fact in Casper that you just have to tap on snaps to view them instead of having to hold your thumb on the screen. It also has chat apparently, which I don't think Snap10 had. Sorry for the rant, but I find there are a lot of people on here wanting all the answers given to them without putting out any effort to figure things out for themselves. I'm no tech wiz myself, but at least I put out the effort, and it frustrates me how many people buy a BlackBerry and want everyone to take on the responsibility of their learning curve for them.

PaulJ
    I get your point but I guess you simply can't put everybody in the same basket before having a little more info. Just as it frustrates you and many other that there are lazy people, it frustrates people like me to be put into the same bag.

Anyhow, thanks for your reply and I hope some peeps who have tried those two apps more in depth will be able to give me more info on the differences between the 3 apps.
    05-12-15 10:33 PM
    I get your point but I guess you simply can't put everybody in the same basket before having a little more info. Just as it frustrates you and many other that there are lazy people, it frustrates people like me to be put into the same bag.

Anyhow, thanks for your reply and I hope some peeps who have tried those two apps more in depth will be able to give me more info on the differences between the 3 apps.
    Another option for you would be to either use Snap10, or a friend's IPhone or Android phone to create another Snapchat account for the sole purpose of testing Casper. That way you don't risk getting kicked out of Snap10 on your main account.

PaulJ
    05-13-15 07:55 AM
    Ok, I'll try my best to explain

Snap10 was quite good because it was native but I don't trust Nemory, the developer of snap10. The reason why Snap2chat was removed from blackberry world was because it used to collect a lot of data and invade our privacy. Therefore, Nemory changed it to snap10 but I still don't trust them. I used snap10 and was actually stunned by how many permissions it asked me to allow. I would say that snap10 is a data mining app from Nemory and would never use it again.

In contrast, there is Casper. I've been using it for a while and it's done its job. It's very nice and smooth. Further, it has apple and Google emojis for free among many others, some of them you have to buy like memes but even snapchat doesn't have that. Casper is still not fully functional but the developer says he is working on it, like chat support, etc. Casper only needs three permissions, microphone, camera and shared files in comparison with snap10 that almost need your BlackBerry id to work. Yes, it has ads but they're not annoying at all, so it is quite fair considering that the developer has to make money too.
    You can send, receive snaps (both pictures and videos, from your gallery if you want), view and add stories, add, delete friends, save snaps, etc. Try it for yourself.

In summary, I'd recommend you to switch to Casper instead. It's not only better but I trust that Casper does not track you. It seems legitimate.

I hope it was the answer you were looking for. If you have more questions just ask and I'll try to help you.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 08:01 AM
    I forgot so say that Casper also supports notifications.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 08:07 AM
    No one download casper until the next update comes

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    05-13-15 08:23 AM
    No one download casper until the next update comes

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    Why?? I'm using it right now download last night

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 08:25 AM
    Why?? I'm using it right now download last night

Posted via CB10
    Check his Facebook. Apparently there's a login issue same as snap10. Those who are logged in are safe!

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    05-13-15 08:30 AM
    Check his Facebook. Apparently there's a login issue same as snap10. Those who are logged in are safe!

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    Strange. Last night I was switching between two accounts with no problem

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 08:32 AM
    Ok, I'll try my best to explain

Snap10 was quite good because it was native but I don't trust Nemory, the developer of snap10. The reason why Snap2chat was removed from blackberry world was because it used to collect a lot of data and invade our privacy. Therefore, Nemory changed it to snap10 but I still don't trust them. I used snap10 and was actually stunned by how many permissions it asked me to allow. I would say that snap10 is a data mining app from Nemory and would never use it again.

In contrast, there is Casper. I've been using it for a while and it's done its job. It's very nice and smooth. Further, it has apple and Google emojis for free among many others, some of them you have to buy like memes but even snapchat doesn't have that. Casper is still not fully functional but the developer says he is working on it, like chat support, etc. Casper only needs three permissions, microphone, camera and shared files in comparison with snap10 that almost need your BlackBerry id to work. Yes, it has ads but they're not annoying at all, so it is quite fair considering that the developer has to make money too.
    You can send, receive snaps (both pictures and videos, from your gallery if you want), view and add stories, add, delete friends, save snaps, etc. Try it for yourself.

In summary, I'd recommend you to switch to Casper instead. It's not only better but I trust that Casper does not track you. It seems legitimate.

I hope it was the answer you were looking for. If you have more questions just ask and I'll try to help you.

Posted via CB10
    Great explanation thank you!

I also like the FB page so I could see the updates.

As for trying it out with another account as Paul suggested, I was planning on doing it... just didn't have the opportunity yet!

And finally, I guess I'll wait a little as there seems to be an issue with logging in? Though if I understood correctly, the issue is for Android user and they can't have both SC and Casper running at the same time... not sure though!
    julianrt likes this.
    05-13-15 09:01 AM
    Strange. Last night I was switching between two accounts with no problem

Posted via CB10
    I wound if anyone here has logging issues??

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    05-13-15 09:13 AM
    I wound if anyone here has logging issues??

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    I'm logged into the latest version, from what you've said I'm not gonna log out to find out

Q10 - 10.3.2.680  < σиє ℓσνє > 
    05-13-15 01:37 PM
    I'm logged into the latest version, from what you've said I'm not gonna log out to find out

Q10 - 10.3.2.680  < σиє ℓσνє > 
    Haha me neither! Not taking any chances ever again

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    ZeBB45 likes this.
    05-13-15 03:48 PM
    How do you create an account on this

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 03:48 PM
420 12345 ...