Few days ago, I was discovering an interesting issue regarding android apps...

I frequently use "task manager", another android application, in order to kill other Android apps running in the background.

As I said, few days ago, I was trying to delete all the android apps installed on my Z10 that I don't really need in order to improve my battery life and to keep a clean device.
    But today, when using task manger, I just discovered that these apps were still running in the background ?

Is there a specific way to delete android apps or should we make a factory reset to get a clean OS?

Sent from my BlackBerry Z10
    08-20-14 11:35 AM
    I've found the best results removing Android apps via Device Manager. Go to the Storage tab, scroll down to the Android app you want to remove. Tap it, and you'll get a screen with a "delete" option.
    I've found the best results removing Android apps via Device Manager. Go to the Storage tab, scroll down to the Android app you want to remove. Tap it, and you'll get a screen with a "delete" option.
    08-20-14 11:58 AM
    Few days ago, I was discovering an interesting issue regarding android apps...

I frequently use "task manager", another android application, in order to kill other Android apps running in the background.

As I said, few days ago, I was trying to delete all the android apps installed on my Z10 that I don't really need in order to improve my battery life and to keep a clean device.
    But today, when using task manger, I just discovered that these apps were still running in the background ?

Is there a specific way to delete android apps or should we make a factory reset to get a clean OS?

Hard Reboot it by pressing volume up and down keys for some time, then delete app from device manager.

This should solve your problem.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    08-20-14 12:02 PM
    Thanks so much for the tip ! Problem solved. I had a dozen of android apps I thought I deleted that were still on my device. Strange that when you delete the app from the home screen it is actually not deleted from the device...

08-20-14 12:57 PM
    This.
    I've said this for a while. It makes a huge difference. There are some who will say it's no different, but they are wrong.
    08-22-14 12:49 PM