I Want to install on my blackberry passport some android apps, like ask, Instagram and kiwi. I installed them using the site apk4blackberry, but when I try to open them the phone says that I need Google play services. I tried to install it using the same site, but the download didn't start. How can I do to install it??
    08-19-15 12:58 PM
    Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Go here and look at both the solutions called SNAP and Cobalt.... Personally I've found Cobalt solution to work better for me.

Not all apps will work, some might require patching - there is a Cobalt solution for that. But Instagram should work without patching.
    Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Go here and look at both the solutions called SNAP and Cobalt.... Personally I've found Cobalt solution to work better for me.

Not all apps will work, some might require patching - there is a Cobalt solution for that. But Instagram should work without patching.
    08-19-15 01:12 PM