I was seeking a good call recorder, and went to the play store to try a few. I tried about 3 of them, but they seemed to only record the sound from my phone, not the person on the other side. I did a lot of research and finally discovered an amazing app, it's called "Automatic Call Recorder".
    There are a myriad of options to choose from, you can pick the bit rate, format, and best, it records the other side, quite clearly. I was able to replay my entire conversation, and hear everything clear as a bell. It tracks all my calls, and even uploads them to the cloud after every phone call, unless I'm not on wifi, in which case it saves them, and uploads them afterwards. I'm quite pleased with this app, and recommend it highly to anyone that wants a record of their phone calls.
    You can download it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ect.callrecord
    It also displays quite clearly the available space on your phone, so you know exactly how many phone calls you can record before running out. If you are paranoid about anyone accessing your phone and listening to your calls, there is a password protect feature, so you are safe there. You can even choose to not record certain numbers, if you only want some and not all of your calls recorded. Overall, it's a great app, not buggy, works well, and I very highly recommend it. Hit me up if you have any questions Call Recording App?-autocallrecorder.jpg
    Doggerz likes this.
    09-02-15 01:09 PM
    thanks for the info
    09-03-15 03:55 PM
    I'm going to give that a try! Been looking for one that actually works.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2339 / T-Mobile USA
    09-03-15 03:57 PM
    For anyone using Snap there are a lot of apps called "Automatic Call Recorder" that show up when you search that name. This one is by "Global Effect".

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2339 / T-Mobile USA
    09-03-15 04:02 PM
    I was going to install this app, but after seeing the huge amount of required rights i refused to do it,(maybe this app can do many things but i only want to record some calls).

On the flipside, in Blackberry world I saw some call recorders, not for free but not expensive. have u tried them?

Any other from Android working fine and requiring less rights?
    09-07-15 04:38 PM
    I tried one out bbw but it has to stay open when you want it to record calls 'call recorder pro' by toysoft - unuseable for me though

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 07:11 PM
    Tku for the tipp! I've been looking for something like that and already tryed some.

Can you really automatically record calls, even when the app is closed?

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 07:18 PM
    Tried the app, it does record the calls but on listening to the recording there is nothing, blank. Not even my voice. Any change in the Settings you did?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 08:42 AM
    Call Manager Pro just turned free in bbw and works so far fine on my PP
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59955052

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 09:54 AM
    Call Manager Pro just turned free in bbw and works so far fine on my PP
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59955052

Posted via CB10
    Pretty pointless that it requires loudspeakers to be on.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 12:24 PM
    Pretty pointless that it requires loudspeakers to be on.

Posted via CB10
    Not on my PP works really god!
    What device are you using?

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 12:34 PM
    Not on my PP works really god!
    What device are you using?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, but the app is not working always, I had just downloaded it and did some testing and went a bit further today, outgoing calls are mostly but not always recorded even if app is closed, but incoming calls are either not recorded at all or only me speaking

So sorry for the hot air here!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-15 08:49 AM
    Blackberry Passport. And you?
    09-29-15 03:24 AM
    Tried the app, it does record the calls but on listening to the recording there is nothing, blank. Not even my voice. Any change in the Settings you did?

Posted via CB10
    Did you get any answer? I hve the same problem now.
    Thanks for reply
    10-19-15 04:22 PM
    Using call recorder but xreve pretty solid

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 05:11 PM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ect.callrecord

Enregistrer des conversations téléphoniques peut nous être utile si on le fait pour les bonnes raisons. Parfois, on fait affaire à de grosses compagnies par téléphone qui nous vendent des services et qui par la suite ne livrent pas la marchandise. On nous promet des rabais par exemple et quand on reçoit la facture et qu’on réalise qu’il y a une erreur, il est difficile de prouver qu’un représentant nous avait dit «ceci» ou «cela»…

Aussi, quand on appelle ce genre d’entreprise, un message préenregistré nous indique souvent que la conversation peut être enregistrée. Par qui? Hahaha… le message ne le dit pas toujours, alors pourquoi pas par nous? Bref, pourquoi les compagnies pourraient se protéger et pas nous?
    C’est sûr que les enregistrements ne peuvent pas tout régler dépendamment de la situation, mais dans plusieurs cas, ils peuvent devenir des preuves valides et légales.

Voilà pourquoi je vous recommande l’application android «AUTOMATIC CALL RECORDER». Si vous voulez vous amuser vraiment dans l’édition de l’audio et que vous désirez faire plus qu’enregistrer vos conversations.
    Voici des liens pour avoir plus de détails… et n’oubliez pas de faire un bon usage de vos enregistrements téléphonique!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ect.callrecord

Call Recording App?-315598call.png
    05-05-16 03:17 PM