naah not yet if u got?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 12:13 AM
    Blocked Out Of Snapchat? Here's the Fix!-img_20150427_082448.png

cb10 - q10
    04-27-15 12:26 AM
    Try resetting password, this hasd worked for some people,

But what I'm thinking is that there is a separate issue not related to an account actually being blocked and for this resetting password won't work

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...t-account.html

Check Out TechCraze
    04-27-15 02:33 AM
    Try resetting password, this hasd worked for some people,

But what I'm thinking is that there is a separate issue not related to an account actually being blocked and for this resetting password won't work

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...t-account.html

Check Out TechCraze
    I've done that but it doesn't work. Our accounts aren't getting locked or blocked. It's because of the hardware and software were using, they can tell it's not an android, that we don't have Google play and that it's not the newest version of snapchat. Unless we can mimic those responses to their servers somehow I think we're SOL

Posted via CB10
    Swave514 and tinochiko like this.
    04-27-15 08:45 AM
    I've done that but it doesn't work. Our accounts aren't getting locked or blocked. It's because of the hardware and software were using, they can tell it's not an android, that we don't have Google play and that it's not the newest version of snapchat. Unless we can mimic those responses to their servers somehow I think we're SOL

Posted via CB10
    But the strange thing is, it's not affecting everybody? And I haven't yet been able to see a pattern between those affected, except I see more that are affected than not..(those reporting anyway, most that remain unaffected aren't as likely to post about it)

Check Out TechCraze
    04-27-15 11:22 AM
    But the strange thing is, it's not affecting everybody? And I haven't yet been able to see a pattern between those affected, except I see more that are affected than not..(those reporting anyway, most that remain unaffected aren't as likely to post about it)

Check Out TechCraze
    I've tried every single method listed and no luck I wish Crackberry would have done a blog warning users about this, I pretty much locked myself out of snapchat because I tried to do an update.
    04-27-15 11:43 AM

Check Out TechCraze
    It affects any BlackBerry user that has previously used any version of snapchat on their BlackBerry and logged out.

So whatever apk, or 3rd party you manage to log into, stay logged in. Or you'll be blocked out

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 06:43 PM
    It affects any BlackBerry user that has previously used any version of snapchat on their BlackBerry and logged out.

So whatever apk, or 3rd party you manage to log into, stay logged in. Or you'll be blocked out

Posted via CB10
    Untrue, I've tested this myself by logging out multiple times (was by accident at first), and I'll get locked out of the new version, but can still go to an old version, login, then update to a newer version and everything works fine, that's why I thought this would work for others too..

Check Out TechCraze
    04-27-15 11:21 PM
    Untrue, I've tested this myself by logging out multiple times (was by accident at first), and I'll get locked out of the new version, but can still go to an old version, login, then update to a newer version and everything works fine, that's why I thought this would work for others too..

Check Out TechCraze
    Can you make a video showing you do this?

Otherwise I feel like you're going off of outdated information. Because I was able to do this as well, up until this week.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 12:14 AM
    blanc did u try loadinf other old autoloader???!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 12:21 AM
    Blocked Out Of Snapchat? Here's the Fix!-img_20150427_222400.png

This is what I get. Grrrrrrr

On any apk from snapchat

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 12:26 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150427_222400.png 
Views:	1128 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	349915

This is what I get. Grrrrrrr

On any apk from snapchat

Posted via CB10
    I had that problem a few months ago, I had to reload BlackBerry OS. However there's no point of you doing so, as snapchat won't work anymore anyway

Posted via CB10
    04-28-15 12:49 AM

Check Out TechCraze
    Have you used Snap10 since it got pulled from BBWorld? At some point in time Snapchat found a way pull info from phones that run 3rd party apps in some database and is using that to block access in the official app even in the route you say is working for you.
    04-28-15 01:04 AM
    1) I'll take a video when I can, but I haven't tried it this week the last time I did it was last week, I'll see if I'm tempted enough to try it again and take a vid but the video might be long..

2) I last used snap10 maybe last year or earlier but I sense this may be part of the reason it works for some not for others

Check Out TechCraze
    04-28-15 02:38 AM
    1) I'll take a video when I can, but I haven't tried it this week the last time I did it was last week, I'll see if I'm tempted enough to try it again and take a vid but the video might be long..

2) I last used snap10 maybe last year or earlier but I sense this may be part of the reason it works for some not for others

Check Out TechCraze
    Lol that's his point. Don't log out or else it'll never work again!

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-28-15 09:05 AM
    blanc did u try loadinf other old autoloader???!

Posted via CB10
    I tried loading older APK's but won't let you login in now will outdated snapchat versions. I tried using lucky patcher. I'm out of options.
    04-28-15 10:11 AM
    Guys, stop saying using old apks work, it worked last week, but not since this week. Snapchat force you to log in only with the latest version, so this technique doesnt work anymore. Right now, there is no way to use snapchat on blackberry except if you are already logged in from a long time ago.
    apodkos likes this.
    04-28-15 10:44 AM
    I completely feel the same way, and I've always been a loyal blackberry user. I've got no choice but to switch since I know things will never truly be stable with apps. Maybe in a year or 2 things will be different (I hope for their sake)

I think I'm getting a used iPhone next month, they have an app called snap up that lets you upload pictures onto snapchat from your library in a cool way

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    I'm feeling just the same. This is my 4th year with a BlackBerry and I just can't put up with it any more. I really like my Z30 but there's just too much uncertainty around apps, and having to go to crazy lengths to get apps working is beginning to annoy me. Snapchat stopped sending/receiving today and so I logged out (whoops) and now that's it for me. If I have to be like everyone else and get a Samsung/iPhone...so be it.
    jaserjaser and apodkos like this.
    04-28-15 02:11 PM
    I'm feeling just the same. This is my 4th year with a BlackBerry and I just can't put up with it any more. I really like my Z30 but there's just too much uncertainty around apps, and having to go to crazy lengths to get apps working is beginning to annoy me. Snapchat stopped sending/receiving today and so I logged out (whoops) and now that's it for me. If I have to be like everyone else and get a Samsung/iPhone...so be it.
    Should we all go to the store at the same time to make it a ceremonial send off for our blackberries? Haha

Unfortunately I'm not up for an upgrade until September. I didn't think I'd actually ever feel 'stuck' with my Z10 since the community and even the OS has been pretty resourceful in the past. But alas that time has come to an end.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 01:12 AM
    At least wait to see what Chen was talking about before jumping ship completely, especially if it's just an app thing he said he's working on something, sure it might be another imperfect solution but at least wait and see..

Check Out TechCraze
    04-29-15 01:22 AM
    At least wait to see what Chen was talking about before jumping ship completely, especially if it's just an app thing he said he's working on something, sure it might be another imperfect solution but at least wait and see..

Check Out TechCraze
    You know what happens when you wait for BlackBerry right? You end up waiting forever!!!

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-29-15 11:36 AM
    Should we all go to the store at the same time to make it a ceremonial send off for our blackberries? Haha

Unfortunately I'm not up for an upgrade until September. I didn't think I'd actually ever feel 'stuck' with my Z10 since the community and even the OS has been pretty resourceful in the past. But alas that time has come to an end.

Posted via CB10
    Haaaaa I'd be glad to on the real ill get a used phone either on kijiji or the Official Telus website... I always seem to get used phones in the best conditions that last long as hell.

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-29-15 11:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    Same situation here, stuck with my device until September. I remember picking it up for the first time and wondering how anything could possibly go wrong with it...ahh well. Had to go over to the dark side and use a spare iPhone for my snapchat needs
    Swave514 likes this.
    04-29-15 05:25 PM
    In class and what do I see? Everyone on their phones using snapchat

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-29-15 05:45 PM
    It's like the latest hottest thing - everyone in my school is on it too. You could quite easily stalk some people with it if you wanted to.
    04-29-15 05:47 PM
89 1234