So.. those of you who got snapchat working then for one reason or another got logged out and couldn't get back in, turns out there is a similar solution to the initial one, you just have to go to an even older version! There are multiple threads on this so thought I would just post one with the latest working solution.

Of course this will work for people trying to get snapchat on their BlackBerry 10 device for the first time (though this is only confirmed on Passport for now)

Here are the steps:

(delete all snapchat apps you have, but not the apks)

Go to this website; Blackberry 10 APK SnapChat

At the bottom there is a direct download link to a very old snapchat (don't worry you'll get rid of it soon), download it and install the apk

Login to the very old snapchat

Close the app (and active frame)

Now, launch the apk you should have already of the later version of snapchat (version 8. Something), if you don't have it here's a link http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/snapcha.../<br /> <br /> OR if you have snap/google play store installed you should be able to update to the latest versions from the old version with no issues.

Instead of install it should say update, let it update, open the app and presto, working snapchat again!!

P.s. If you're getting a black screen after taking a picture resize to the rectangle (swipe down from the top, select option on the right, then select view on the far right)

Tested to be a working solution on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.xxx

THIS ONLY WORKS FOR SOME PEOPLE!

Check Out TechCraze
    Last edited by tinochiko; 05-15-15 at 06:08 AM.
    LuvULongTime and Cyrinux like this.
    04-10-15 04:32 AM
    Thanks for helping a lot of people with this issue!!!
    04-10-15 07:54 AM
    Does Not Work
    Can't Log Into The Old Snapchat

Blocked Out Of Snapchat? Here's the Fix!-img_20150411_004914.png

Tried Both on Passport and Z10

Posted via CB10
    WWBENECSCI likes this.
    04-10-15 04:52 PM
    Does Not Work
    Can't Log Into The Old Snapchat

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150411_004914.png 
Views:	5149 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	346801

Tried Both on Passport and Z10

Posted via CB10
    Strange, it worked for me... :/, have you previously used a patched version?

Check Out TechCraze
    04-10-15 05:05 PM
    I cant say this works for me. The issue I had was I logged out of snapchat and it wouldnt let me back in because it kept says I had to install the latest version. I installed the latest version and I cant get rid of the google play services warning so then I patched it with Lucky patcher and it got rid of the play services warning but when I tried logging in it would take forever and eventually faily. I tried your method, installed old apk of snapchat, then updated it with latest one and I still get the google play services warning which I cant get rid of so I did your process again but updated with my patched version and im back with not being able to sign in as it fails. Only temporary solution I have now is to use the old apk file for Snapchat. UGH!!
    04-13-15 04:45 PM
    Anyone know what the really old version of snap chat is that is still currently working with no login fail error

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 11:03 PM
    Inaccessible to Snapchat.. how sad is that.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 11:58 PM
    For those it didn't work for, have you tried resetting your passwords on the snpachat site first?

Check Out TechCraze
    04-14-15 11:58 AM
    Recently changed my password
    Not able to login, getting old version error

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 12:36 AM
    Recently changed my password
    Not able to login, getting old version error

Posted via CB10
    Hmm okay, it seems only certain people were blocked, some remain unaffected for now..

Check Out TechCraze
    04-21-15 01:17 PM
    It works!!!! Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 01:21 PM
    It works!!!! Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Yaay! I'm glad it worked for someone, would you mind providing a few more details about the exact process you took (what didn't work before?) + device/OS just so I or probably someone else can spot a pattern and help those out who this doesn't seem to work for? No worries if u do mind

Check Out TechCraze
    04-21-15 08:29 PM
    Maybe can somebody help me?
    04-24-15 11:34 AM
    The old apk doesn't even let me sign in

Attachment 349301
    04-24-15 02:14 PM
    Okay there are types of blocking.

Some people have been warned once and they had to log out and change their password. -> this method works.

if you have been blocked from previous snapchat this won't work

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-24-15 02:45 PM
    I've never been blocked by snapchat, nor has my account ever been deactivated. I have never received a warning email from them.

In fact the only times I had problems was when I would switch to snap10/snap2chat and I would get these google play errors. But now it seems like that google play services wall is impenetrable.
    teodd likes this.
    04-24-15 02:51 PM
    If you run a third party app like snap10 or snap2chat eventually snapchat will lock you out of your account. An email will be sent explaining the reasoning and what you can do to get access again. Which is to login on the website then change your password then your unlocked. However, the latest working version is 9.3.1.0 anything newer or older than that will not work. Apparently, the method to run 9.3.1.0 isn't working for others as it did for me... mind you I did the method more than a month ago and haven't updated since

Posted via CB10
    Swave514 likes this.
    04-24-15 04:19 PM
    If you run a third party app like snap10 or snap2chat eventually snapchat will lock you out of your account. An email will be sent explaining the reasoning and what you can do to get access again. Which is to login on the website then change your password then your unlocked. However, the latest working version is 9.3.1.0 anything newer or older than that will not work. Apparently, the method to run 9.3.1.0 isn't working for others as it did for me... mind you I did the method more than a month ago and haven't updated since

Posted via CB10
    Do not log out whatever you do, you won't be able to get back in

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-24-15 04:51 PM

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    Yeah I made a mistake lol. The app wasn't working properly for me. Some snaps would 'send' but not get delivered. It would tell me people opened them when they actually didn't. It was just a mess.

And now I'm stuck without snapchat for a few months until I get rid of this god forsaken blackberry. I used to love this phone. But now I'm completely over it, I see little value, if any, in the blackberry brand.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 04:58 PM

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    Noted.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 05:29 PM
    Yeah I made a mistake lol. The app wasn't working properly for me. Some snaps would 'send' but not get delivered. It would tell me people opened them when they actually didn't. It was just a mess.

And now I'm stuck without snapchat for a few months until I get rid of this god forsaken blackberry. I used to love this phone. But now I'm completely over it, I see little value, if any, in the blackberry brand.

Posted via CB10
    I completely feel the same way, and I've always been a loyal blackberry user. I've got no choice but to switch since I know things will never truly be stable with apps. Maybe in a year or 2 things will be different (I hope for their sake)

I think I'm getting a used iPhone next month, they have an app called snap up that lets you upload pictures onto snapchat from your library in a cool way

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-24-15 05:30 PM
    I completely feel the same way, and I've always been a loyal blackberry user. I've got no choice but to switch since I know things will never truly be stable with apps. Maybe in a year or 2 things will be different (I hope for their sake)

I think I'm getting a used iPhone next month, they have an app called snap up that lets you upload pictures onto snapchat from your library in a cool way

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    Make sure it still works in IOS. Snapchat has been going after 3rd party apps in Itunes as well.
    04-24-15 06:15 PM
    Make sure it still works in IOS. Snapchat has been going after 3rd party apps in Itunes as well.
    Yup it does! Thankfully! It was one of the features I wanted most from snap10. It seems ios still has 3rd party apps lying around that still work on the app store...weird huh

Z30 | 10.3.1.2708
    04-24-15 07:57 PM
    all I get is a msg in older v about to update it first, bring some solution

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 02:21 AM
    Has anyone found a work around to this??
    04-26-15 06:58 PM
89 123 ...