Why blackberry not able to make native application like instagram,and more application. Blackberry I think soon die but really bad service blackberry company just know selling phone after that no any service like application provide. Selfish bad company do not buy blackberry mobile because no feature of blackberry. It's my last mistake after that no blackberry phone.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-17 10:56 AM
    It's up to other developers to bring their apps to BB10. It would be illegal for BlackBerry to do it without public APIs - which most apps don't have anymore.

BlackBerry is no longer in the device business anyway.

The only way to get a BlackBerry-branded device today is to buy a BlackBerry Android device from TCL (BlackBerry Mobile), PT BB Merah Putih, or Optiemus Infracom.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-01-17 11:11 AM
    If anyone is "selfish", it's the owners of the apps you seek. While I'd prefer they not exclude BB10, they have every right to be. They are no more a charity than BlackBerry.
    07-01-17 11:39 AM
    @conite well said

Posted via CB10
    07-01-17 11:44 AM
    Why blackberry not able to make native application like instagram,and more application. Blackberry I think soon die but really bad service blackberry company just know selling phone after that no any service like application provide. Selfish bad company do not buy blackberry mobile because no feature of blackberry. It's my last mistake after that no blackberry phone.

Posted via CB10
    Well, others have provide the answer... but, really this question is about 4 years late.

Developers chose to ignore BlackBerry from the beginning. And, the few that did sign up slowly left over the years.

How is that BlackBerry being "selfish"?

They tried to get the apps on board. It was the app makers who were selfish for wanting to develop only for a smartphone ecosystem that would actually make them money.

How dare they.

Joel
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-01-17 11:51 AM
    I think backing the wrong horse and whining about being left behind is more selfish, but that's just my two cents.
    07-01-17 12:20 PM
    Well, others have provide the answer... but, really this question is about 4 years late.

Developers chose to ignore BlackBerry from the beginning. And, the few that did sign up slowly left over the years.

How is that BlackBerry being "selfish"?

They tried to get the apps on board. It was the app makers who were selfish for wanting to develop only for a smartphone ecosystem that would actually make them money.

How dare they.

Joel
    Haters gonna hate. That's all.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-17 01:28 PM
    When did you buy your device? If anywhere between 2014 and now, you could have known the state of BlackBerry 10 native app development. I would even say 2013, but there was still (some) hope back then about developers coming on board.
    07-01-17 03:31 PM